KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya

Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Itachi and Kisame vs Jiraiya

Itachi and Kisame fight one of the legendary sannin Jiraiya.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:17 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

What the f**k?
It seems you know so little about Naruto.
Or do you even REALLY read Naruto?
Itachi said it himself. He can't beat Jiraiya, even with the help of Kisame.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 01:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Itachi said that both he and kisame cannot beat jiraiya. He then said that at best they would kill him but die as well. MEaning that jiraiya would still take d majority.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 02:05 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hell, they said that even with more people, they would all still die. no expression

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 02:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is in itself amazing considering Itachi's feats > J-Man's by a long shot.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well, only his super cheapo moves really.

Maybe Jiraiya could avoid them?

Meh.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Itachi said it himself that even with Kisame's help, they get wtfpwned by Jiraiya.
End of story.
No need for debates of who has the better feats or some other shit.

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Sep 27th, 2008 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 05:51 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's stupid logic, no offense.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 05:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
That's stupid logic, no offense.

Comparing feats with on-panel statements said by the characters themselves
is stupid logic

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 06:28 AM
leonheartmm

actually thats not what they said. kisame said that even though itachi would be ok against sum1 like jiraya, he himself could not take a sennin and was worried. to which itachi replied, that there was no need to fight him, and it would be putting them both in unnecessary danger, and they cudnt be sure that they would leave the battle undamaged. or sumthing like that. they never said jiraya cud BEAT them.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 12:37 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually thats not what they said. kisame said that even though itachi would be ok against sum1 like jiraya, he himself could not take a sennin and was worried. to which itachi replied, that there was no need to fight him, and it would be putting them both in unnecessary danger, and they cudnt be sure that they would leave the battle undamaged. or sumthing like that. they never said jiraya cud BEAT them.

No actually they did say that Jiraiya could beat them. Kisame said that maybe itachi could fight him evenly but he could not. Itachi then said that even if we both fought him we would die. He then s aid that in a good( lucky instance) case they might be able to kill him but they would still die along with him. That even with more people it would be the same scenario.
So yeah by Itachis own Admission Jiraiya >>>>He and kisame together

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:22 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well, only his super cheapo moves really.

Maybe Jiraiya could avoid them?

Meh.

Well yeah i wud think Jiraya cud avoid them. CUz by Itachis statement Jiraiya is much greater than him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:24 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by leonheartmm
No.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:41 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Comparing feats with on-panel statements said by the characters themselves
is stupid logic

Uh- no. No it's not.

How many times have Itachi and Jiraiya fought to the death, and used all of their most powerful moves?

If they haven't, then what they say is pointless. Same goes for Deidera and Sasori. Feats are infallible, characters aren't.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:46 PM
leonheartmm

well it doesnt make sense either way, since he is a sannin and didnt consider himself superior to uro and fought on nearly equal terms with him. also, uro admitted that itachi was superior.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 06:40 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I think it is just easier to say even Kishimoto has no real idea what the tiering system should be in Naruto.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 07:47 PM
big juggy man

This is what Itach and Kisame said in the japanese version

Kisame : While you may be able to manage against him, I couldn't possibly...He's in a completely different level...

Itachi : Yeah... If we go at each other, well' either both be killed or at best, kill each other simultaneously.

Itachi: Even if we increased the numbers, that wouldn't change.

Kisame : I didn't expect the kid's gauge would be a legendary Sannin. With him as the opponent...the names of the Leaf Village's Uchiha Clan and the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist would be tarnished.

Itachi : Yeah, However... Any strong one has a weakness...

But anyway feats a meaningless as one person stated. Every fighter in Naruto fights differently. They don't all pull out their best moves every single figth and if one character states one is stronger or if the stats by Kishimoto say one character is stronger than they are.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:28 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

And I mean gaurd not gauge

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:29 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

If they haven't, then what they say is pointless.

No it's not.
Comparing feats with another character doesn't necessarily mean he is stronger than the other.

Itachi and Pein haven't fought, but looking at their power set alone, it is safe to conclude that Pein >>>> Itachi.
And I'm 100% sure Pein is stronger than Itachi, and that Itachi dies like Jiraiya or even worse.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:03 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Itachi could burn everybody with amaterasu except for the fat one who absorbs attacks. At the end, the fight would be a tie then.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:01 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote