KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Hinata and Neji vs Shikamaru and Choji

Hinata and Neji vs Shikamaru and Choji
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Hinata and Neji vs Shikamaru and Choji

Hinata and Neji take on Shikamaru and Choji on the great naruto bridge.
Who wins?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:06 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shikamaru would come up with some bullshit plan to win.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

What kind of "bullshit plan" I don't think by himself he could beat them both, Hinata of course, but he would need Choji, and still I am not sure.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:15 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

neji solos.

-easily takes out shikamaru first

-choji without a skilled planner gets double teamed by organ/chackra disabling moves.

-

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:21 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
neji solos.

-easily takes out shikamaru first

-choji without a skilled planner gets double teamed by organ/chackra disabling moves.

-

it won't be easy to take out shikamaru. if naruto can do it, so can shikamaru. choji can take hinata, but not neji.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:23 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

neji would destroy shikamaru, i don't really see a way for shikamaru to formulate a stratagem to take him on let alone defeat him.

neji is a jonin also, he achieved it with power, skill, and brains, not just brains in shikamaru's case.

choji is the main concern since his meat tank jutsu can be coupled with a size transformation.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:28 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shikamaru beat an elite S class jonin like Hidan, one who is strong, fast(despite his claim to be Akatsuki's slowest in attacking), and above all, was immortal.

Neji is not.

Shikamaru could form a plan to beat Neji. Shit, Kidomaru was able to do it, he found the blindspot.

Now, it is not totally likely, but it is possible.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Neji an avoid the kagemane for long, but if he touches Shikamaru it's over.

Shikamaru has had the luxury of fighting long range fighters, and usually formulates his plans while hiding... he has yet to show any genius in fighting an opponent who will constantly be right up in his face and has a kekke genkai that allows him to instantly find whatever hiding place he has. Neji's also faster.

So.. it's a toss-up. Hinata is the weak link, though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:40 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Your mom's the weak link.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:52 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mother's a saint.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 04:41 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

True.

But you're a heathen whore.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 04:42 AM
Naija boy

Neji and hinata win. Shikamarus "plans" frankly are mostly just plot based. In a neutral battle zone, while he cud avoid Neji for a short while, Nejis skill, speed, and defensive advantages will give him a quick win. Chouji then gets double teamed. Neji is a jonin and is on a higher level than d rest of them combatants.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:00 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

While I am not arguing your other points, the fact that he is a Jonin is irrelevant.

Naruto is a genin and has beaten beings above Jonin.

Shikamaru beat an S class despite only being a Chunin.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:05 AM
Naija boy

Yeah but naruto beating beings above jonin when he was a genin is just done to advance the plot.( Or do u mean current naruto who is technically still a genin by rank but obviously much higher dan that when based on skills). Also the same goes for shikamaru. If it was a one on one forum fight then shikamaru would have absolutely no chance against Kakuzu. When i said neji was a jonin i was just trying to emphasize his superior skill and hence superior rank( narutos case is a special one)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:16 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Yeah but naruto beating beings above jonin when he was a genin is just done to advance the plot.

Um... no it's not. It's because he was simply better than them. I'd say that even Genin level naruto could beat, say, Kabuto, 1 on 1 without PIS.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:53 AM
NemeBro

Yeah, and Hidan, despite being an S class, was an arrogant moron, so Shikamaru was the perfect person to take him down.

And Gaara was technically a Genin, yet Chunin and up Assassins were not shit to him.

Hell, Pein/Nagato, before even being trained in any Ninjutsu, killed a Chunin.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:05 AM
Naija boy

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Um... no it's not. It's because he was simply better than them. I'd say that even Genin level naruto could beat, say, Kabuto, 1 on 1 without PIS.

Genin level naruto beat kabuto? No way. or should i say No way in hell.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:09 AM
NemeBro

Kabuto who actually has a pretty shitty showing against Naruto...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:12 AM
Naija boy

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, and Hidan, despite being an S class, was an arrogant moron, so Shikamaru was the perfect person to take him down.

And Gaara was technically a Genin, yet Chunin and up Assassins were not shit to him.

Hell, Pein/Nagato, before even being trained in any Ninjutsu, killed a Chunin.

In a one on one forum fight though. Hidan would squash shikamaru.

Also gaara and pain/nagato were both special cases as they both had times when they both were not in control of the situations( for gaara it was shukaku and for pain it was his berserker mode)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:21 AM
Naija boy

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kabuto who actually has a pretty shitty showing against Naruto...

in a forum fight, after kabuto dodged narutos first rasengan and affected his nerves, he would have simply done the same thing to naruto until he died.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:23 AM