KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon

Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon
Started by: Kirikaze Fuuma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sailor Moon

team yusuke :

1. Yusuke Urameshi
2. Hiei
3. Kurama
4. Kuwabara
5. Genkai

team sailor soldiers

1. S Moon
2. S Mercury
3. S Mars
4. S Jupiter
5. S Venus.

both have their manga and anime powers. who win this?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:54 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Team Urameshi in a curb-stomp of demon-ness.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:33 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Sailor Mercury said she will give me a blow job if I say Sailor Solideirs. So my money is on the Sailor Soldiers....^_^ i cant resist. teen girls in skirts. No real man will deny

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:57 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

I would say Yusuke's team but then I remember hearing some weird things from Sailor Moon fanboys. Things like planet busters+ and mass reality warping, for starters. I don't know if it was just wankcity or if they really did things like that.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 07:11 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I would say Yusuke's team but then I remember hearing some weird things from Sailor Moon fanboys. Things like planet busters+ and mass reality warping, for starters. I don't know if it was just wankcity or if they really did things like that.

I heard that too, but I didn't see the end. I just know that they fought someone named sailor galaxia or just galaxia...anyway sounds like a las vegas tranny but apparently she was like the Ultimecia of the anime, some end all be all chick who they couldn't kill. Usagi had to purify her or something.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 07:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

all I see when I read the manga is sailor moon defeat someone called chaos which is said to be the strongest creature in the galaxy. I can't see something like galaxy buster or something like that.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 09:01 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
all I see when I read the manga is sailor moon defeat someone called chaos which is said to be the strongest creature in the galaxy. I can't see something like galaxy buster or something like that.

yeah that was the Sailor Stars one
even though...the Salior Senshi dont really fight they let you kick the shit outta them, maybe let you kill some of them, then they purify your soul.....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 08:36 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Sailor Scouts win, actually Moon can solo. Chaos (at least star-busting) >>> Yu Yu Hakusho cast.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 09:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by King Kandy
Sailor Scouts win, actually Moon can solo. Chaos (at least star-busting) >>> Yu Yu Hakusho cast.

he's the strongest in the galaxy but we never see chaos fight and destroy a star. how did you know he could? even so, do you think chaos has a star durability?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:47 AM
King Kandy

We know Chaos is powerful because:

A. He eats stars.

B. All the villains of Sailor Moon where actually drawing on his power.

Chaos ultimately got beat by Sailor Moon hitting him with an attack fueled by all the stars in the Galaxy, but it is said he will eventually be reborn in a stronger form called Sailor Chaos. In an alternate future where he achieved that form, he ruled and devastated the whole universe.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 06:46 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I checked the final chapter on manga again about that and I didn't find any statement about he eat stars. Chaos is only a being that was trapped in the Galaxy Cauldron and missed out on becoming a star. In the end with the help of all of the Senshi Sailor Moon is able to force it into the Galaxy Cauldron and everyone who was killed are sent back to their originating planet and time, reincarnated after the battle

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Then you need to read more than just the final chapter of the manga.

The Senshi would win this easily.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jake hamoy

i don't know guys but why does the senshis need to transform for 20 seconds? if they are not invulnerable in transformation phase, one can easilly stun them or spell-break them and stops them from transforming. a major weakness. stupid monsters!!!!! they should at least try to stop the senshi's transformation to know if they're vulnerable or not..

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:04 AM
jake hamoy is currently offline Click here to Send jake hamoy a Private Message Find more posts by jake hamoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

As far as we know the transformation could be a time stop thing. Has anyone ever tried to stop them mid transformation?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:16 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by jake hamoy
i don't know guys but why does the senshis need to transform for 20 seconds? if they are not invulnerable in transformation phase, one can easilly stun them or spell-break them and stops them from transforming. a major weakness. stupid monsters!!!!! they should at least try to stop the senshi's transformation to know if they're vulnerable or not..

It only LOOKS like 20 seconds, I think the assumption is that in reality it's instant.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:42 AM
Quincy
Debaser

We'll I'm pretty sure that Kurama is smarter than all of the Senshi, and could just strategize his way to victory. Team Urameshi is no group of pushovers. Yusuke has the sacred energy, and It's doubtful that a Sailor Scout could survive being attacked by the Dragon of the Darkness flame full force.

Even Kuwabara is pretty talented. I mean, his aura is so powerful it can cause his skin to be impenetrable with focus.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 08:46 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jake hamoy

i think it's possible for kurama to create plants that diffuse energy or "mana-leak". so in tactics and strategy, it would be between kurama and mercury (both are geniuses). but the story would be different if saturn comes in but it could also change if raisen comes in. anyway if that happens, we may never know the end for we're already 6 feet under.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 05:58 AM
jake hamoy is currently offline Click here to Send jake hamoy a Private Message Find more posts by jake hamoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol this is a joke thread, the sailor scouts vs. team yusuke. The guy who yusuke fought at the end said that if they were fighting on earth the planet would be destroyed by his power. The only way those hookers could win is if they shared their aids and herpes while Yusuke shoots a spirit gun out of his dick into Usagi's vagina.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 06:27 PM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by BetaProxy
Lol this is a joke thread, the sailor scouts vs. team yusuke. The guy who yusuke fought at the end said that if they were fighting on earth the planet would be destroyed by his power. The only way those hookers could win is if they shared their aids and herpes while Yusuke shoots a spirit gun out of his dick into Usagi's vagina.

Actually the Senshis were fighting beings way above that. Galaxia's power was a threat to the universe itself. Team Urameshi is the one that gets stomped here.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 06:52 PM
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Actually the Senshis were fighting beings way above that. Galaxia's power was a threat to the universe itself. Team Urameshi is the one that gets stomped here.

Idk define threat to the universe, what exactly could he do? I always thought sailor moon was some sort of pre-fanservice show. Word of advice I wouldn't take information presented in shoujo's seriously. Take Ouran High school host look at the bs that goes on there...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 07:09 PM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote