KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Proof that Dbz are class 100 in strength

Proof that Dbz are class 100 in strength
Started by: kbclassof09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

Proof that Dbz are class 100 in strength

I just wanna know y most people think dbz is not class 100 in physical strength. Goku struggling with 40 tons in buu saga was a gag scene and CIS. Yeah they can't destroy planetoids with brute strength alone but they are still class 100 material. I will provide proof using manga only no anime.

Kid Goku and Krillin push 600 ton boulder. Assuming that the rock is sandstone one of the lightest rocks. Sandstone weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot. That rock is 20 feet wide by 20 feet thick by 20 feet high. 20x20x20x150lbs= 600 tons.

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...-33-page-5.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...-33-page-5.html

Teenage goku throws a 70 ton giant piccolo. Piccolo according to the SEG databook is 7'5" tall and weighs 255 lbs. He at least i repeat AT LEAST grew into a height of 60 feet. I didnt feel like doin the math and explaining but here's a link to give u guys proof that giant piccolo weighs nearly 70 tons.

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...187-page-5.html

http://www.overflowingforum.com/gtscalc.htm

Tao pai pai throws a pillar faster than the speed of sound 1400 miles

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...85-page-12.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...-87-page-4.html

These are just strength feats in early dragonball that prove they are class 100 strength. I will show more proof later.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:07 AM
kbclassof09 is currently offline Click here to Send kbclassof09 a Private Message Find more posts by kbclassof09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

No.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:11 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

That rock did not look 20x20x20. Anyway, yeah it doesn't seem implausible they are class 100. Doesn't mean they're anywhere near superman, though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:17 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

what?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:18 AM
kbclassof09 is currently offline Click here to Send kbclassof09 a Private Message Find more posts by kbclassof09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

at king kandy that rock's dimensions are what I said it is. Master roshi is over 5 feet tall and it would take at least 4 of him to equal that rock's height and width.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:19 AM
Demonic Phoenix

If that rock were 20x20x20 feet, it'd be a cube.

Pathetic.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:20 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

Not really.... demonic pheonix... ok then u wanna play rough...

Here is a real life pic of a 500 ton rock

http://www.nps.gov/history/history/...mages/fig34.jpg

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:25 AM
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

It dimensions are 24x18x20 and it weigh at least 500 tons so u are pathetic. And another thing the 20x20x20 was just an estimation.

Last edited by kbclassof09 on Sep 12th, 2010 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:27 AM
King Kandy

You were using sandstone for that estimation though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:45 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

That's because sandstone is one of the lightest rocks. Granite and limestone are heavier.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:49 AM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kbclassof09
It dimensions are 24x18x20 and it weigh at least 500 tons so u are pathetic. And another thing the 20x20x20 was just an estimation.

Marvelous comeback. Clearly, you did not understand my point. Not that I would blame you.

~ The rock is not even close to a cube or a cuboid in terms of shape. You were using their formulas for volume, which would likely yield much higher values.

Granted, this is moot, since DBZ people are likely Class 100.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:59 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

That's because sandstone is one of the lightest rocks. Granite and limestone are heavier.

Yes. And the real life 500 ton rock you showed was NOT made of sandstone... making it a meaningless size comparison.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Truth be told, I highly doubt the 500 ton rock is 24 feet in height as kbc stated.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:16 AM
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

@ demonic phoenix... I wasn't tryin 2 prove that the rock was a cube I just estimated its dimensions so I could calculate its weight.

@ king kandy here's a scan of another boulder this time a 300 ton sandstone boulder

http://www.malibutimes.com/content/.../news/news1.jpg

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:35 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why estimate it using cube dimensions if it's not a cube.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Anyway, whatever. They are class 100. Still nothing compared to Superman which is the only debate i've ever seen this come up in.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:39 AM
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

@ blaxican good point... I really dnt know but my calcs are still mostly accurate along with the proof I've shown.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:40 AM
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

I think the saiyans could give superman a run for his money if they used their planet destroying energy to increase their physical strength to planet busting levels. They could do it if they wanted.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:42 AM
King Kandy

I think the saiyans could give superman a run for his money if they used their planet destroying energy to increase their physical strength to planet busting levels. They could do it if they wanted.

When did they ever do anything like that in the manga?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:43 AM
kbclassof09
The Great Demi-Saiyan

Kid Goku channeling all of his energy into his fist (he is stronger than master roshi who destroyed the moon with his full power)

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...60-page-13.html

ssj goku increasing his finger strength with ki against ssj trunks sword attack

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...34-page-11.html

ssj trunks with sword did this to a being who can tank a planet's explosion

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...332-page-1.html

nappa ki enhanced punch severed tien's arm

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball...217-page-2.html

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:57 AM