KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Machamp vs Goku (H2H only)

Machamp vs Goku (H2H only)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Machamp vs Goku (H2H only)

So who would win in a pure fist fight between these two? Machamp is said to be strong enough to move a mountain with 1 arm, and he has 4. He was also stated to be able to throw 500 punches in one second. Does he stand a chance against Goku at Super Saiyan level 2?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 03:59 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

500 punches per second is only supersonic, SSJ2 Goku is in the Mach quad digits

As for strength, well the best feat for SSJ2 tier chars was town level IIRC, meh

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 04:02 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Machamp GG

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 04:08 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

How do you get 1000+ Mach?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 07:21 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Outflying/reacting to ki blasts in the Cell Saga that could reach orbit in seconds and all that fun shit

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 07:47 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Outflying/reacting to ki blasts in the Cell Saga that could reach orbit in seconds and all that fun shit

So are you saying that Machamp wouldn't be able to even hit him? Is that the deal here? 500 punches per second is fast. That's 5000 punches in 10 seconds. Not sure if you realize this, but that's insane.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 07:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

videl & hercule have dodged Ki blasts... They are insanely inconsistent.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 09:41 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by Stoic
So are you saying that Machamp wouldn't be able to even hit him? Is that the deal here? 500 punches per second is fast. That's 5000 punches in 10 seconds. Not sure if you realize this, but that's insane.

500 punches per second is only Mach 2 or something, so yes, Goku is OoM's faster

quote:
videl & hercule have dodged Ki blasts... They are insanely inconsistent.

Low end showings do not count as valid evidence

Old Post Jan 25th, 2015 11:51 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

500 punches per second is only Mach 2 or something,

Machamp has four arms, that's 125 punches per second per arm. How did you get that to mach 2?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 12:57 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Low end showings do not count as valid evidence
yes they do...

Only an insanely biased person only takes the best feats and pretends it's an average.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 01:33 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by pym-ftw
yes they do...

No they don't, they're inaccurate to any character's portrayal

quote:
Only an insanely biased person only takes the best feats and pretends it's an average.

Considering that a hell of alot of anime/manga series are typically defined off a few (or even single) feat, this stance is hypocritical, and is pretty much why a vast majority of debating boards go with the more impressive feats over the delusion of being able to get a "mean" or "average" power level, it simply doesn't work that way

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 01:36 AM
BeyonderGod

yes they do...

SR is extremely biased.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 03:20 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

No they don't, they're inaccurate to any character's portrayal

Considering that a hell of alot of anime/manga series are typically defined off a few (or even single) feat, this stance is hypocritical, and is pretty much why a vast majority of debating boards go with the more impressive feats over the delusion of being able to get a "mean" or "average" power level, it simply doesn't work that way
either yor lying or retarded... It's not some one off thing, characters have been dodging Ki as far back as dragonball. If you go 1v1 with feats the low side has it in spades.

It's the forum rule we use averages... If you don't like it, well tough tamale.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 05:00 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

either yor lying or retarded... It's not some one off thing, characters have been dodging Ki as far back as dragonball.

How has this any relevance to what I said? Humans dodging it does not override ****ing feats of going into orbit in seconds, or Gotenks' feat in the Buu Saga, Mr Satan is a gag character anyways

quote:
If you go 1v1 with feats the low side has it in spades.

Yeah, no shit sherlock

Hence why most boards go with the most impressive feats because it grants you a clearer picture of things, if only because what is "average" can be very subjective and lead to varying interpretations of a character/verse's abilities

Hell, Saitama from OPM punched out a meteor, or would you claim that only happened once (and every single punch he ever threw didn't produce ****huge blastwaves that cleaned areas the size of a decent portion western Europe) therefore it's not allowed?

To say nothing of the fact that most things in fiction are unquantifiable

quote:
It's the forum rule we use averages... If you don't like it, well tough tamale.

Show me the rule for this or get out

Refer to above "averages are subjective and lead to varying interpretations" point

Vs debating has always been about taking the best feats and assuming them to be definitive

Wanna nitpick every little thing and go with a true mean? We'd get shit like city block skyfathers, building level DBZ, etc

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 05:43 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Just for some perspective

Bleach went for most of the decade before it got a quantifiably hypersonic speed feat

It took 580 chapters to get another one. Yet we consider most of the verse scaleable to said feats because of matching/exceeding the performance of the character calc'd to such a level

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 05:46 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

We have the rules stickied in every forum... I guess your the latter.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 06:56 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Literally nothing you guys have said matters. In the Anime forum, we use the anime versions(or manga) and in the anime Machamp has been one shotted by bubbles.

While this is in the wrong forum anyway, if you wanna use the game version I suggest asking a mod to move the thread.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 08:52 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

We have the rules stickied in every forum... I guess your the latter.

Just looked it up and ctrl+f'd average, saw nothing saying "average showings only"

Also refer to previous "average can lead to subjectivity and a shitload of varying interpretations" point

And by shit like "averages" and "consistency" we generally refer to shit that's on the higher end of the spectrum, is repeated, but isn't Spiderman vs Firelord type shit. Like I said if we were to nitpick every tiny thing and go with actual averages we'd only get low end superhuman shit for characters who can bust up planets and move at relativistic speeds. Shit like that makes me sneer in contempt at people who do the "average showings only!" shit

And besides, it wouldn't be a fictional first for a character/whole verse being scaled to and/or defined (powerwise, ofc) by a few (or even single) feat/s, you know

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 10:45 AM
BeyonderGod

Goku has no chance here.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 05:39 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Truly he is unable to replicate the power of bubbles.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2015 07:15 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote