KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Keys to Happiness

Keys to Happiness
Started by: angelsflame265

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Keys to Happiness

What do you think are the keys to happiness? Mine are

1.Delight in the simple things
2.Make light of your troubles
3.Cultivate good character
and a few others. What keeps you guys happy?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:34 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

nothing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:42 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Well my key to happiness is my family,friends and my girlfriend.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:25 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

The key to my happiness is a good comic book.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:53 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Money
Sex
Friends
Food
Hobbies.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Uh...sorry guys, I stole the Keys last night.....and I crashed the car I was driving...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:01 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

The ability to see things in the proper perspective, being relative about stuff.
Sex (not really, unless it's like Love)
Friends
Food
Hobbies.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There is love, care, friendship, family and all that stuff. But my X-box and my PC keeps me happy right now.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're contented in your life you'll always be happy. Wanting more is another thing though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:37 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

thats true AC cause I'm content in my life and happy

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:40 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

To be content is good....but some ppl have ambitions. To conquer those ambitions also makes ppl happy.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:52 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

^All of those big grin

And world domination no expression

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:22 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

laughter!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:44 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*puts on goggles*
The only way to achieve true happiness is by taking away what can possibly give you bad feelings... in other words, take away life ...
*takes goggles off*

how's that for a "philosophical" answer wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
To be content is good....but some ppl have ambitions. To conquer those ambitions also makes ppl happy.

I think you can be content and have ambitions.

btw I like key 3 from that link

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:54 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

The key to my happiness was achieving my dream of living abroad, and I'm finally doing that. I have spent ten months in China and I still have days when I just can't belive I'm finally living my dream. It just makes life amazing to me, even on the days when my students are rowdy and won't be quiet.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 04:18 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I like this Sheryl Crow lyric:

Its not having what you want, its wanting what you've got.

Other than that, its all about finding that one person who you know you will spend the rest of your life with, with neither of you having to sacrifice parts of yourself to do it. I consider myself very lucky to have that.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:28 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Desiderata.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:31 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I conquered Earth today and I must say I'm chuffed like mad.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:37 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote