KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Does it hurt when you die?

Does it hurt when you die?
Started by: kmcdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Does it hurt when you die?

Well what do guy's think?

Will you lay there and suffacte cause your lungs have stopped?

Would you feel your heart make it's last beat?

Would you see a ''vision'' or something scary before yop die?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:06 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

depends on how u die. a shotgun wound to the stomache now that would ****en' hurt!!

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:12 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
depends on how u die. a shotgun wound to the stomache now that would ****en' hurt!!
yeah kinda agree.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:39 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I agree too. It very much depends on the way you die. If you die in your sleep or a coma you might not feel very much, if you die slowly and painfully (like a stab wound or cancer or something) you will feel pain and it will hurt.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I tend to agree, it's the manner in which you die...the physical bodies reaction to pain stimulus.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:10 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I would think that death it's self would be painless, however, the moment just before death could be a b*tch of a time.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 03:40 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Such question is impossible to answer - we can speculate and believe, but cant say for sure.

I dont believe it hurts - your life energy, conciousness gets transfered elsewhere.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 03:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

That would be nice....I've always hoped I could just jump out before the end comes.....if you know what I mean..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 03:53 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

blink actually...explain.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:09 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

OK....I'll try.....jumping out as in your essence or spiritual self could depart your physical body at some point before death... blink reading

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:14 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Oh i see. Yes, I like that idea!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:16 PM
Takiko_4ever

It depends how you die...
for instance...
suffercating and sleeping.
ppl die suffercating
and some die peacfully in their dreams.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:22 PM
Takiko_4ever is currently offline Find more posts by Takiko_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh i see. Yes, I like that idea!

So do I...I just don't see a lot of reasons to believe in it no expression

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Hence the screams of pain when people are shot, stabbed or otherwise fatally injured.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 09:14 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jOHN_Anderton
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Does it hurt when you die?

Originally posted by kmcdude
Well what do guy's think?

Will you lay there and suffacte cause your lungs have stopped?

Would you feel your heart make it's last beat?

Would you see a ''vision'' or something scary before yop die?

hey kid, i got a feeling it's probably the worst nightmare you can ever imagine - probly even worse than that. and you probly see this very vivid "vision" of the ugliest deamon you can't even imagine. and you see him coming closer, and closer, and even closer until he's right up close and you're screaming for your mommy but she can't hear you 'cause you're already dead and in this other dimension. but that doesn't stop it from hurting like the worst pain you could ever feel when that devil's razor sharp teeth start biting you and tearing little pieces of you off as he very slowly eats you. but thats okay because when he's done you're gonna be just like him. yup, you're gonna be a little devil too and after you mommy dies or your brother or little sis you're gonna be there to meet and greet them! oh yeah, and eat them too!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 08:30 AM
jOHN_Anderton is currently offline Click here to Send jOHN_Anderton a Private Message Find more posts by jOHN_Anderton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Maybe beyond the pain, there is such a peace in it....Maybe a knowing and calm as some truth starts to invade your mind, that it's not the end of existence, but a new truth of grandeur.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:43 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by debbiejo
Maybe beyond the pain, there is such a peace in it....Maybe a knowing and calm as some truth starts to invade your mind, that it's not the end of existence, but a new truth of grandeur.

Or more disappointment when you realize theres not sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:13 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

People aren't getting the point of the question. He's asking does it hurt when you DIE. I mean expire. You're no longer alive.

DYING is another matter because yes DYING can hurt. But we don't know if it hurts or not when we DIE.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:18 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrangeDays

then perhaps the real questions are;

what is pain?

what is death?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:31 AM
StrangeDays is currently offline Click here to Send StrangeDays a Private Message Find more posts by StrangeDays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

In death, there is more pain, more than anything you have ever experienced. It is based on how much you have sinned. Right before you die, it should be the most spectacular thing you have felt. That is, if you have the pleasure if dieing in a less painful way, than getting decapitated or drowning. In your death bed. Or somewhere else, that isn't so severe. Where you can't think of what's to come.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:48 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote