KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » My Mind is Broken, As I stare into a Void of No return.

My Mind is Broken, As I stare into a Void of No return.
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

My Mind is Broken, As I stare into a Void of No return.

I'm just going to point out that I'm not Sadistic, or Emo, or Gaytasticular.

But, I lay in bed and all that goes through my mind is

"Wow, Nothing in Life matters because when I die, I ill be in a void of nothiningness, not being able to think. I will not Exist, I will be nothing for eternity."

First of all, once I became a teenage and started thinking about this (Mainly the last year) It has ****ed up my sleep schedule, It makes me think that I am just causing time to go faster, for my inevitable death.

I will not remember KMC when I am dead, I will not remember my family, or where my penis once was, even though It has been used over a Million and one times.

Is this thread a thread about me to moan about my thoughts on what happens after I die, and how it destroys my life, Yes.

BitÇh BitÇh, Whine Whine I know.

And To answer the first few posts, Masturbation doesn't Help.

As I said, I'm not Sadistic, or Emo, or Gaytasticular; My mind is just broken, as I stare into a void of no return.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:56 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's a somewhat nihilistic way of looking at life erm

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:58 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

you sound kinda depressed

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:03 AM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kayakat
you sound kinda depressed

Lately, Yes.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:06 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I choose the Epicurean approach, a happy and fulfilled life in the here and now. Death is inevitable, why let it trouble you, I mean you can die tomorrow, so why worry about something you can't change. Live and enjoy it imo.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:10 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I am all sad now.

But listen to Silver Tears. Instead of being depressed and being sorry for yourself. Why dont you do or make something. Put your stamp on the world.

That way even though you will forget us. Let us not forget you.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:15 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by silver_tears
I choose the Epicurean approach, a happy and fulfilled life in the here and now. Death is inevitable, why let it trouble you, I mean you can die tomorrow, so why worry about something you can't change. Live and enjoy it imo.

I can't see it that way. Whats the point of living if all that will happen is in the end, I will be cast into a world of unknown, Possibly a black void where I wont even Exist? How can I not Even Exist? It troubles me much. Life is good but, Death...

Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Lately, Yes.

i know how you feel trust me, Ive been there but i try to keep a positive mind lately and it helps ( until i get slapped in the face or stabbed in the back....).... confused

Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

How can worrying about dying be called life though?
I think you're just afraid of death in general darling.
It used to really trouble me when I was about you age, and then one day I just realized, hey, I'll be dead what do I care what happens. I mean I believe in heaven and hell (yes, even with the Epicurean approach, the two are reconcilable) so I don't see it as no longer existing, but just not existing in this dimension.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:18 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I can't see it that way. Whats the point of living if all that will happen is in the end, I will be cast into a world of unknown, Possibly a black void where I wont even Exist? How can I not Even Exist? It troubles me much. Life is good but, Death...

Why would it matter what happened if you arent conscious about it?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:20 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

How can worrying about dying be called life though?
I think you're just afraid of death in general darling.
It used to really trouble me when I was about you age, and then one day I just realized, hey, I'll be dead what do I care what happens. I mean I believe in heaven and hell (yes, even with the Epicurean approach, the two are reconcilable) so I don't see it as no longer existing, but just not existing in this dimension.

Afraid? More a less terrified. But, Yes I see what you mean, but I just can't beleive that there a place where good and bad people go, it just doesn't make logical sense. Although, I beg myself to let myself to beleive that I do die and go to a place where everything I wish to happen does, I just can't lodge it past the thought of a nothing void.

I Hate Bringing Emotions to KMC like this.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:20 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Mišt
Why would it matter what happened if you arent conscious about it?

It matters to me now.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:21 AM
silver_tears

Afraid? More a less terrified. But, Yes I see what you mean, but I just can't beleive that there a place where good and bad people go, it just doesn't make logical sense. Although, I beg myself to let myself to beleive that I do die and go to a place where everything I wish to happen does, I just can't lodge it past the thought of a nothing void.

I Hate Bringing Emotions to KMC like this.

Why at least your topic is interesting no?

See that's why I've always been curious with people who are Atheist, like I'm curious what they see as happening after death, is it just going in the ground and that's it? What happens to your conscious thoughts, your mind, you soul? Although I guess they don't believe in a soul

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:24 AM
Hazardous

It matters to me now.

Why would it? You're expecting something that isnt going to happen....why waste your time?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:25 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

But there just might be an afterlife... or maybe you'll come back you know reincarnate as something? maybe a beautiful little butterfly ( better not they only live like one day eek! ) or a beautiful little puppy, or maybe a cat they have 9 lives... think about it
what about all the people who claim they have seen a ghost or something like it could there really be nothing if so many people claim there is?? think about that!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:25 AM
Pure Passioné

It matters to me now.

Vinneh. Do something so people dont forget you. I know that you feel you wont exsist. But your memory will.

When Nonno died. I watched my Nonna go all weak like she had given up on life too.

I had to make her realise that even though Nonno had died. His memory is still alive and that part of him is still around us.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:26 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Although I guess they don't believe in a soul

Hey you can still believe in yourself, just a lack of belief in a higher being controlling everything.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:27 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Why at least your topic is interesting no?

See that's why I've always been curious with people who are Atheist, like I'm curious what they see as happening after death, is it just going in the ground and that's it? What happens to your conscious thoughts, your mind, you soul? Although I guess they don't believe in a soul

Too me, Its a Nothing Void. I go into a coma like sleep, without thoughts for eternity.

Originally posted by Mišt
Why would it? You're expecting something that isnt going to happen....why waste your time?

You just don't understand.

Originally posted by kayakat
But there just might be an afterlife... or maybe you'll come back you know reincarnate as something? maybe a beautiful little butterfly ( better not they only live like one day eek! ) or a beautiful little puppy, or maybe a cat they have 9 lives... think about it
what about all the people who claim they have seen a ghost or something like it could there really be nothing if so many people claim there is?? think about that!!

Maybe, Doubtful though.

Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Vinneh. Do something so people dont forget you. I know that you feel you wont exsist. But your memory will.

When Nonno died. I watched my Nonna go all weak like she had given up on life too.

I had to make her realise that even though Nonno had died. His memory is still alive and that part of him is still around us.

I have nothing to make people to remember me, and because of the lazy **** I am, nothing every will get done.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:29 AM
Pure Passioné

Then get off your lazy bottom and DO something.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:31 AM
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

trust me you're still young (god i feel old...) it WILL get better!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:31 AM