KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Do Australians Feel?

Do Australians Feel?
Started by: Dramatic Gecko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Do Australians Feel?

Do Australians Feel?

A conversation I was having at school. Enlighten me with your thoughts on this.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 12:34 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I feel like I'm replying to an idiot.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 12:37 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Excellent.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 12:48 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Don't feed the troll threads.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:14 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

haermm.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Do Australians Feel?

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Do Australians Feel?

Yes.

A lot.

That's how you get more Australians.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:27 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

This response was perfect.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Before you start bashing me. I'll tell how this thread came to be. Its a joke not a troll thread. My friend had a wallpaper on his tablet and it said "Do Australians feel?". Of course I was like... what does that even mean? There was silence for a few seconds as all of us just sat there... awkward. Then we burst out laughing and I was checking this website with my laptop on my lap. And I just said to them "****, I'm making this a thread." I should have put it in Off-Topic sorry.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 01:38 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

The question posed by the thread makes no sense. Do you think Australians are like Vulcans or something? It's not worth discussing because it's an idiot debate.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 02:21 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by roughrider
The question posed by the thread makes no sense. Do you think Australians are like Vulcans or something? It's not worth discussing because it's an idiot debate.

Your logic is impeccable.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 02:31 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Its not an actual debate. Of course we feel.

It was meant to make people chuckle but everyone is in a permanent state of butthurt for no apparent reason. You all too serious. Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 03:00 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Its not an actual debate. Of course we feel.

You all too serious. Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Oh Sweet Jesus F*CK!!!

You're sharing an "apparent" joke you & your friend had in real life & then claiming strangers on a message board are butthurt because we don't get it????

Maybe if you attached the wallpaper to your thread...it would be more apparent that this is meant to be funny...?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 03:15 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Esau if you are really from Australia your like the biggest stick in the mud we have.

Nah, that title goes to Kazenji. cool

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 03:16 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Do Austrlians feel? What the f**k kind of moronic question is that? Of course they don't. Australians are descendants of criminals, sociopaths, and other assorted social grime. The mere fact that they're able to maintain a veneer of civilization astounds me. Also, they shag kangaroos.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:00 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

[QUOTE=14934995]Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
[B]Do Austrlians feel? What the f**k kind of moronic question is that? Of course they don't. Australians are descendants of criminals, sociopaths, and other assorted social grime. The mere fact that they're able to maintain a veneer of civilization astounds me. Also, they shag kangaroos.
[QUOTE]

This is what I was expecting. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:46 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

This is what I was expecting. laughing laughing laughing

Do you feel better now?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 04:45 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Do you feel better now?

What we witnessed was 2 simple minds, worlds apart....connecting.

It was a beautiful moment in history.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:25 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

What we witnessed was 2 simple minds, worlds apart....connecting.

It was a beautiful moment in history.

Don't you have babies to murder or something?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:10 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Australians are a very sensitive race.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

They will feel something when the new Mad Max comes out. Whether it is joy or hatred remains to be seen.

Also, since it's a joke thread, I would move this thread to the OTF so the oh-so-serious butthurt lames can't snark at it.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:51 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote