KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vader Vs. Dr. Doom

Vader Vs. Dr. Doom
Started by: Beyonder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beyonder

Vader Vs. Dr. Doom

A one on one fight between Darth Vader and Dr. Doom, who'd take the other one out. No assistance from anything or anyone, just one on one to the death.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:03 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

No assistance from anything or anyone meaning,,,,,? If your talking about just pitting both of them in a room with just Vaders use of the force and whatever weapons Dooms armor has at its disposal,,,,,I think Doom would pretty much fry him fairly quickly. The force is strong, but i've never witnessed a Jedi instantly killing somebody. It takes some amount of time whether it being minutes or even 30 seconds. Doom doesnt need that kind of time. I also seriously doubt that the mind tricks would work either.

By Stoic

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:53 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

No way would the Jedi Mind Trick work on Doom. Doom would stomp Vader into the ground before he could even reach for the Light Saber

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

I was thinking that Vader could slash through Doom's armor. And is Vader wearing an armor himself?

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Beyonder on May 25th, 2004 at 02:10 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:06 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Dr. Doom sends a blast dirctly into Vader's chest, disrupting his CPU life support systems, thus effectively killing him.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:17 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Id have to go for Doom.
In the future of the earth (not sure if it is a real future or an alternate future), there are no humans left alive, and earth has been colonised by aliens. The only record they have of humanity is a recording from the supreme ruler of earth, (Dr Doom). So he does win in the end, even in the marvel universe.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:45 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

DOOM will prevail.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

What the hell are you talking about
?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:02 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Doomsy sweet pic tho

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:00 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

well even though doom can literally fry the floor with vader's corpse, don't discount vader that easily. i mean, he's a lot faster than doom i presume. plus he's got that crazy telekinesis and that lightning bolt used by jedis with superior knowledge of the force.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:07 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Vader is not faster than Doom. besides, like i said before, it just takes one energy blast to Vader's chest and he's done.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:41 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ecob16

vader could deflect the bolt with his lightsaber(assuming he has it) or even grip it with telekinesis and throw it into the wall,

i dont know too much about doc doom but if were talking about vader with the full use of sith powers powers from the books and comics, and not just the movies then my moneys definately on Vader

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:02 AM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Doom is not only dangerous, he's leagues smarter than Vader

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:09 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

well, thats why you make that assumption, you dont know much about Doom. thats understandable.

Doctor Doom does just about anything he wants. tricks Mephisto(marvel's equivalent to the devil), steals a nearly omnipotent being's powers(Beyonder), is runner up for the title of Sorcerer Supreme(held by Dr. Strange...but i dont think he will be relinquishing it anytime soon though...ok, ever) [and also, sorcerery runs in his blood, his mother was a witch], cheated death by transferring his brain into another body, is super smart(everything he has was made by his own hands) and i believe he was once omnipotent for a short while, but i could be wrong there(with the Cosmic Cube...?). His determination is what keeps him going, his determination is unmatched by any character.

Give him 10 minutes(no, not even...maybe 6 or 7) and he'll figure not only how to take out Vader, but then the Emporer, and then become leader of the Imperial Empire, and take over the rest of the Star Wars universe. he'll also crush the Rebellion.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on May 28th, 2004 at 12:17 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:15 AM
Marcellus
executioner

he would indeed Doomsy dont mess around

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:18 AM
Ecob16

SMARTER yes, MORE WEAPONS definately, DOES IT REALLY MATTER when hes being melted with force lightning stick out tongue

but seriously vader can read doc dooms every thought and prepare for it

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Doom is not anywhere near weakminded, and the telepathic powers only work with the weak minded. and His armor is nearly invulnerable, the only one better is Tony Stark's Ironman suit. lightning will not melt his armor, or get through it to melt him.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:23 AM
Ecob16

planting a suggestion in someones mind only works on the weak minded, telepathy on the other hand works on anyone.

also on a side note planting a suggestion is a Jedi trick, a true Sith can take complete control weak-minded or not

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:27 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, seeing as Vader depends on a life support system, i dont see how he is winning against a fully-capable opponent like Doom.

Also, Doom has fought, and beaten, all kinds of telepaths before. they are nothing new to him. Experience man!

how many things on that list i wrote has Vader done? none? wow. oh, no, wait i think im wrong...Vader has cheated death right? the life support system, i remember.

I cant imagine Doom with his hands on lightsaber technology...oh man, imagine the possibilities

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:34 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Mindcontrol Doom!? are you kidding me Doom use's mind control on Vader not the other way around

Doom took out Magneto with mind control and Mag's could crush every major character from starwars at the same time.

he could turn a Imperial crusier inside out. problem solved

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:37 AM