KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Gladiator

Magneto vs. Gladiator
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Magneto vs. Gladiator

Is this the final match? I think Gladiator may be the one-ha.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:16 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator.

Because he's more powerful by far.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:31 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

ya and alpha boy u really no everything about comics now don't u

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:34 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Gladiator, as AC said, he's more powerful, and also because I don't like Magneto. But even if I did like him, I would still say Gladiator.

He's, in a way, the Superman of Marvel. Few people like him, but I don't mind him, he has this "You can't touch me !"-aura surrounding him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:38 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

I´m going with magneto, the only way gladiator can win, is if he´s immune to magneto´s powers, witch i think he isn´t.
Gladiator is very powerful, but remember xavier can easily take him out, and honestly i think magneto to.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:41 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by chrissyg
ya and alpha boy u really no everything about comics now don't u

well he sure knows a shitload more than you!

anyways i think Gladiator would do it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:46 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

i would rather not no alot about comics its not something to be proud of i just like it enough that im still kool i don't wanna become one of those nerds that walk around at school that talk about them all the time

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:17 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

why isnt it somthing to be proud of if you enjoy it? I mean if did know somthing about comics your opinions would be more valid in situations of being on the KMC comic book threads. You are right though some people take comics to far, but that is there hobby, and i would rather talk about comics than the repetive conversations that ensue at a day of school. there is alot ot be learned from superheros, it can expand your mind. Just because you talk alot about comics doesnt mean your a nerd, it means you enjoy somthing enough to be loyal to it, i mean do you call rap fans nerd because they only talk about rap 24/7 ?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

really depends on where the fight is going on...

Magneto would probably lose regardless...but he'd stand a much better chance against Gladiator if there was a lot of metal around for Mag's to control.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

i dont think magneto could move fast enought to defend himself against gladiators attacks.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:04 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

magneto can create force fields.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he has force fields to stop attacks. he could control the blood in his body.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:10 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

gladiator by far. I dont even have to get scientific

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:17 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Gladiator would eventually pummel Magneto.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:23 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

This would draw out for a while, Magneto isn't going down without a fight, but as much as I love Magneto, and hate Gladiator, Gladitor would win 7 out of 10.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:58 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"ya and alpha boy u really no everything about comics now don't u"

He only said this coz he can't spell "Centauri" despite the fact that it's in my name.

"that im still kool i don't wanna become one of those nerds that walk around at school that talk about them all the time"

Funny that seeing as you became a member of a comics forum to ask about their powers and abilities.

Even funnier that amongst so-called "nerds", you're the nerdiest there is.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:27 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes chrissy is the nerdiest

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:31 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Marvel comics has taught me more lessons about friendship and positive things in life than most adults of this world ever exhibit. They also use historical icons such as Socrates and others to promote stimulated thought and suggest that you never accept enough of yourself. All that is constantly packed into their books plus the running storyline and art show and individual character development. Theyre making a run to be as big as Disney only they're doing it better.
I think its good to remember that marvel hasn't forgotten that their fans were and are children and we should all make an effort to be nice to the younger fans. If we have something they want, the comic experience, lets try to be adults about it and share it. Everyone gets snappy when stung, the rest of us don't need to exacerbate the feeling. Anyhow thats has always been my position, this should be enjoyed by all.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:04 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

i know i'd love to see it. Magneto cuts loose with magnetic photons that could plug a black hole. Mabey i was wrong that does sound powerfull. And with his shield he may be able to withstand the blows as if they weren't even there.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:07 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think chrissyg is a female. And she sucks as an individual.

EDIT: Lol, I was thinking Cardiac for Gladiator. laughing Thus, I was surprised that you all thought Magneto would get his ass whomped.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Jul 22nd, 2004 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:23 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote