KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther versus Batman.

Who would win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 94 44.55%
Black Panther 117 55.45%
Total: 211 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Panther versus Batman.
Started by: Nathaniel Grey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Black Panther versus Batman.

As long as I've been a fan of both comics I've always wanted to know who'd win in an all out, no holds barred battle between the enigmatic BATMAN and the Sleek and swift King of the techno-jungle; Black Panther. And all of my conclusions have led me to believe that T'Challa ( aka The Black Panther ) would without a doubt come out on top of Bruce Wayne ( The Batman ). Of course I'm not saying it wouldn't be an amazing and epic struggle between these two men. I mean after all they've both got the brains, the strength and the unlimited resources at their command. But! After carefully reading each of their exploits I'm still firm in my belief that T'Challa is superior ( If you've read anything during the Marvel Knights/ Christopher Priest era of Black Panther ).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:05 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

please use the best match-ups for battles thread to talk about this

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:36 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

evil face MAUAAHAHAH damn newbies make stupid threads sooooooooooo eek! I BURN EM !!! wHAAHHAHA laughing

*sparks lighter and kicks over a table ripping down the curtains placing it over the broken table, kneels down and lights it up* evil face MAUAAHAH bye bye thread eek! such a prudy fire makes me go 0.o umm ...o.o...yop

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:36 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to Comic book movies discussion....

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 02:36 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Black Panther, good thread, wrong forum.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 02:36 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Too equal. Depends entirely on the writer.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 04:31 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yes, I agree. I would rather see Panther win, but it all depends on who's writing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 04:55 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

id like to see black panther kick his ass

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:06 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Thank you for the suggestion Vampy. But I'm quite comfortable right where the discussion is. I possibly would have moved the topic elsewhere were it not for the idiotic display your apparent associate " kofmaster " so eagerly thrust upon this thread. I believe as long as people respond -- I will continue. Have a GOOD day.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 08:56 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Nathaniel: your thread was moved.... it didn't belong in the X-Men forum, so next time you open a thread, make sure it is in the right section.

Welcome, btw

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:17 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm surprised no Batfans have come in here spitting up blood at the thought of Bats being beaten like a step-child.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 01:05 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

That's because they all know that Batman would end up at T'Challa's boots. I'm still a Batman fan but even the Caped Crusader has limits and unfortunately BP is the man who'd bring Wayne down.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:45 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yep

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 04:28 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mpatterson

black panther would win

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 12:47 PM
mpatterson is currently offline Click here to Send mpatterson a Private Message Find more posts by mpatterson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I've just been rereading some of the latest Panther run, he's so badass. He took over Stark Enterprises with one phone call. While ruining Iron Man's shit in a fight. And so many other acts of awesomeness.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:45 PM
Ironman 66

panther

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:31 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Panther would win.

BTW, could Wolverine cut Panther's vibranium suit?

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Aug 13th, 2004 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

*stares into magic ball* punkyhermy will vote batman

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:16 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Panther's suit absorbs the momentum of metal objects, bullets, knives etc. It can be cut along the grain of the fabric. Whether you can use a metal knife to do so, I don't know. It would be pretty funny to see Wolverine lunge at Panther, then just loose all of his momentum and drop like a sack of bricks. Panther's claws could break down Wolverine's though.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:53 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Thanks.

Yes, it would be funny to see. It would be also funny to see Black Panther kicking Wolverine's ass...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote