KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Vs Kaine

Venom Vs Kaine
Started by: Mr_Famous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Miffed Venom Vs Kaine

Venom vs Kaine (the guy who killed doc octopus). Who do you guys think would win?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:47 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kaine? Spider-Man's inferior clone? umm, the winner, yes THAT WOULD BE VENOM.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:59 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

yeah, kaine was just a pscho-mutant clone gone worse... no chance against a psycho-alien partial clone (powers, anyway) gone uber...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:52 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

yeah.... you guys are probably right... and all this time i thought that since he was tough enough to kill doc. ock........
Where do you guys get your power ranking on the superheroes from?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:24 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

lots of places. Ock is overrated. Kaine has the strength to defeat him or her (Dr. Trainer) because without hi arms, Ock is useless.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:26 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Inferior? Do you know what inferior means? Kaine is superior to Spider-man in strength, speed, fighting ability, wall-crawling ability, and spider-sense. Basically in every way. He's 'inferior' because he came out of the cloning tank scarred and "overcooked" in a way. Kaine would defeat Venom considering Scarlet Spider defeated Venom and Kaine constantly beat the hell out of Reilly.

Speaking of Kaine though, whatever happened to him. Did they ever use him after the clone saga? He was my favorite villain after Traveller, who they screwed up. I hate Marvel.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:35 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wut does kain look like, ne one have a pic, but neway, venom would own kain, he has no way of acualy hurting venom

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:19 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

picture of kaine...

Attachment: spiderman058.jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:43 AM
crazyspinz

thanx

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:48 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Inferior? Do you know what inferior means? Kaine is superior to Spider-man in strength, speed, fighting ability, wall-crawling ability, and spider-sense. Basically in every way. He's 'inferior' because he came out of the cloning tank scarred and "overcooked" in a way. Kaine would defeat Venom considering Scarlet Spider defeated Venom and Kaine constantly beat the hell out of Reilly.

he is NOT superior in wall-crawling ability. Spider-Man and Reilly can scale walls, but when Kaine tried to, the wall disintegrated. thats not superior.

yes its true that Reilly beat Venom, but Spider-Man beat Reilly and Venom almost always beats Spider-Man. Venom can easily take Kaine.

disclaimer - the true inferior clone is Spidercide, and then Kaine

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:48 AM
crazyspinz

agreed

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:07 AM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
he is NOT superior in wall-crawling ability. Spider-Man and Reilly can scale walls, but when Kaine tried to, the wall disintegrated. thats not superior.

yes its true that Reilly beat Venom, but Spider-Man beat Reilly and Venom almost always beats Spider-Man. Venom can easily take Kaine.

disclaimer - the true inferior clone is Spidercide, and then Kaine

Uh, to the guy who doesn't even know what Kaine looks like, obviously you have no opinion on the battle as you know nothing about Kaine, so don't bother sharing it.

Yes, that IS superior. He rips the wall off if he choose, it doesn't just 'disintegrate', unless something has changed in the past 2 years *haven't read any since then*. Besides, that's one power, doesn't stand up to the rest of the powers. When did Spider-Man beat Reilly? They scuffled here and there, as brothers tend to do, but neither one really took out the other. Also, that analogy makes no sense whatsoever:
Reilly beats Venom, who beats Spider-Man, who beats Reilly, so Venom beats Kaine?? What? That doesn't work at all, I think you need to re-evaluate your arguments. If you mean because Venom beats Spider-Man that Venom would beat Kaine that doesn't work. Again, Kaine is a superior version of Spider-Man, Kaine would win hands down. Did you not see the issue where Kaine fought the Sinister Six *minus Ock* and beat them all together?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:25 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Uh, to the guy who doesn't even know what Kaine looks like, obviously you have no opinion on the battle as you know nothing about Kaine, so don't bother sharing it.

where the **** did you get the idea that "i dont know what Kaine looks like"?? youve just lost any shred of credibility you had on this forum, newb.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:44 AM
wrathofachilles

I SAID 'to the guy' who doesn't know what he looks like, meaning 'to the other person that said that, not the one to whom I addressing now'. I see now that his name is Crazyspinz, but I think my implication was sufficiently understandable. There is no 'credibility' anyway, this is a comic book forum.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:53 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
There is no 'credibility' anyway, this is a comic book forum.

you'd be surprised...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:56 AM
wrathofachilles

Well I have a different definition of credibility then. This is just for fun. But again, the comment was directed to another person, which to me was quite obvious. Confirm things before you launch into attack please.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:03 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

then i apologize. one thing--your (as it seems) knowledge can be mistaken for arrogance. there are a few people on this forum who really are arrogant *coughMrZerocough*.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:05 AM
wrathofachilles

Yes, there are plenty who assume my vast knowledge to be arrogance wink. In reality, both are vast, lol. Don't know Mr. Zero, but if he disagrees with me on something, I'll be glad to shatter his arrogance for you.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:10 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

In Kaine's defense, his spider-sense is far more advanced also, as he actually gets glimpses of the future. Just my two-cents on it.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:50 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

No clue.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 04:44 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote