KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Surfer and the hulk

Thanos VS Surfer and the hulk
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

Thanos VS Surfer and the hulk

this thread is for wrathofachilies

to make it fair, thanos is blind folded lol

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:18 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Again. Um...no. lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:44 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

lol, well lets see wut everyone else has to say about it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:44 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Besides, originally you said Thanos would beat Surfer AND Hulk AND Thor. The addition of Thor makes it a much more emphatic
'um...no.' wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:45 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

thats why this forum is cool, we can be totaly arguing in one thread, but agreeing in an other

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:45 AM
wrathofachilles

Arguing? Whatever do you mean? I'm just saying you're wrong. Who's arguing with that? lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:55 AM
crazyspinz

well, this thread will get realy old realy fast if its just me and u "disagreeing" and if it comes to that, i will be right via i have more posts than u lol

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:01 AM
wrathofachilles

You have an odd little system of logic. What color is the sky in your world? lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:07 AM
crazyspinz

sky?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:15 AM
wrathofachilles

well I imagine the land of ice and snow must have a sky to put that midnight sun, lol.

We're going to get yelled at by Paola if we don't incorporate a battle into the discussion, so I say Thor would would beat Thanos, Surfer, and the Hulk blind-folded and without his hammer!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:19 AM
crazyspinz

i dont think so, thanos has like weekly surfer beat downs, and hulk is like a angry kid to him, and as for the sky in my world, it is rather blue,

and my sig is a lead zeplin refferance, and dont even begin to say they suck, jimmy page would take on all comic book characters ever made

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:25 AM
wrathofachilles

Do you mean Led Zeppelin? If you like the band you'd think you'd spell it right, wink I didn't say they sucked, were you even alive to listen to them back in the day though lol?

And yes, Thanos beats Surfer like a Frenchman in Berlin, but Hulk is not a kid to him, and again, Thor is the superior warrior of them all. Not counting the Gauntlet of course.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:26 AM
crazyspinz

first of all, surfer can beat thor, but wer not talking about this (paola was righ about the surfer thing) hulk is too dumb for thanos, and yes i know how to spell it im just lazy, and no im not that old lol, but i her they are touring again,(even though jon bonnom is dead) and yes led zeppelin rocks

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 03:32 AM
wrathofachilles

What do you mean we're not talking about this, lol. It's in the title! Hulk is not dumb, he hasn't been since the early 90s. And again, like JugFan and myself have pointed out *ok, mostly him* Thor BEAT Surfer.

They're touring again? Oh god, lock up the girls.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:36 PM
Magee

Thor can not defeat Thanos, Thor is shit scared of him. Silver Surfer vs Thanos is more of a fair fight but Thanos does have the upper hand on that one as well. Also Thanos has went toe to toe with Odin and it came out a stale mate, Odin is Thors father, the whole reason Thor is Thor is because of Odin. So if Thanos can match Odins strengths then he can deffinatly out match Thors. Hulk is not much of a match for Thanos. There was one time where they had a breif encounter wich ended up with The Hulk going on a little trip.

So basicaly Thanos beats them all. Even SS and Hulk vs Thanos is going to be hard for the two of them.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:41 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zonerider
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:34 PM
zonerider is currently offline Click here to Send zonerider a Private Message Find more posts by zonerider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Thor can not defeat Thanos, Thor is shit scared of him. Silver Surfer vs Thanos is more of a fair fight but Thanos does have the upper hand on that one as well. Also Thanos has went toe to toe with Odin and it came out a stale mate, Odin is Thors father, the whole reason Thor is Thor is because of Odin. So if Thanos can match Odins strengths then he can deffinatly out match Thors. Hulk is not much of a match for Thanos. There was one time where they had a breif encounter wich ended up with The Hulk going on a little trip.

So basicaly Thanos beats them all. Even SS and Hulk vs Thanos is going to be hard for the two of them.

Thats up to discuss since there are varying opinions on that. Thanos is one of my favorite characters ever but I personally think he lost, in terms of who was more damaged.

Is the Hulk thing you are mentioning when he handled him and The Thing?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:41 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

Prep: Thanos > the whole universe (we saw that happen more than once)

Without prep: SS> Thanos >>>>> The Hulk

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:46 PM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

SS absorbs Hulks power to grow in stregth(more anger = more power)

SS(hulk) vs Thanos now we have a battle

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 08:53 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The Surfer cannot tangle with Thanos.

Thanos regularly takes the Surfers shots without blinking, and then damn near one shots norrin in response.

Thanos pimpsmacks the Surfer, and...the Hulk? laughing

The Hulk? laughing laughing

The Hulk wouldn't even regsiter to someone as powerful as Thanos.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 09:15 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote