KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs....waite for it..........

Batman vs....waite for it..........
Started by: KharmaDog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Batman vs....waite for it..........

I really like Batman as a character (although as a whole I am not fond of DC characters). I like that he is a scrapper, that he often uses his brains to beat an opponent, that he is just a regular human, and that he has a dark side.

That being said, I am sick of all the threads that people say batman will win cause he will always find a way. It's like his fans don't have a grip and think tha he can beat everyone from spidey to Dr. Strange to the Silver Surfer.

So if everyone thinks that Bats can beat everyone 'cause he is so smart, I propose to you the ultimate challange... an opponant who's intelligence (and perhaps wealth) rivals the bat.

I let you decide... who would win between.....

BATMAN VS. STEPHEN HAWKING

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:16 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

one guy made all of those vs. threads where Batman is completely outmatched just because the jerk off wanted to see everyone talk crap on Batman.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:23 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman will not win every fight.But I find it an insult to say ...for instance that Spidey will beat batman?!
Superman can!Not Spiderman!!!!Wonder Woman can!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:27 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

The batman is very smart and sneaky this all he has he either learns to live or die. And besides anybody can beat batman it is just that he is an incredible hard guy to beat or for that matter put down.

Last edited by lifeisaglich on Oct 1st, 2004 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 02:39 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Batman will not win every fight.But I find it an insult to say ...for instance that Spidey will beat batman?!
Superman can!Not Spiderman!!!!Wonder Woman can!!!

So Batman can only defeated by upper tier metahumans?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:15 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Uh, yeah Spider-Man. You don't know much about Spider-Man do you sport? And yes, you may find that insulting.

And Stephen Hawking would whip his ass!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:20 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

well if spiderman beats superboy...

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 04:15 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

ok, even thou spidey is my absolute fav superhero ever, lets look at the facts.
Batman: grand master detective, wise, grand master martial artist, tons of gizmos....and hes filthy rich.
Spidey: Spider sense, spider strength (10 tons maximum weight lifting), spider speed (40 times that of a regular human), sticking to walls, super balance, super ups (jumping)...need i go on......spidey dogdes bullets easier than it is for batman (much respect) to jump in his car.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 04:35 AM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yeah I just don't get that whole "Batman rules all" crap. My father liked Batman back in the late 40s and early 50s because Batman was a thinking-man's hero, but he would never be ignorant enough to claim Batman can win against superior heroes like Spider-Man. Captain America and Daredevil are the Marvel heroes on Batman's level, Spider-Man is just too far above him, simple as that.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:13 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

That Spider-Man vs. Superboy was a fan vote, but Superboy is a loser punk anyway. I have no respect for the 'boy' or 'girl' versions of heroes.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:14 PM
Kid Kurdy

Batman is a cool hero, and he deserves respect. Period. But the big problem is that writers tend to exaggerate him, and they let him fight these powerful enemies that no human, not even Batman, should be able to beat, let alone walk away alive.

I never liked that "I am the Batman so I will find a way" crap. He's the best "only human" hero ever, no doubt about it (maybe with the exception of Zorro wink ), but he is not on the same level than for example Spider-Man.

Facts don't lie.

And Batman vs Stephen Hawking : Hawking only has to throw Batman in a black hole, end of story.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 05:11 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid

And Batman vs Stephen Hawking : Hawking only has to throw Batman in a black hole, end of story.

"Batman would find a way" to get out, lol.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 05:20 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
That Spider-Man vs. Superboy was a fan vote, but Superboy is a loser punk anyway. I have no respect for the 'boy' or 'girl' versions of heroes.

Even Kid Flash, Wally West, who later became regular Flash?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 07:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

So to be a superhero you do not need to grow in power or intelligence. You have to stay on spot till you die. Right?

Because this is what you guys are saying. Since as he is human there is no other place for him to go, right?

Becasue He is human and he cannot break the human limit and To do this he has to have some kind of superpower?

Or you guys just ticted because he can do alot of things without the need for superpowers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are killing me with laughter. But Please do go on.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 08:45 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

LOL!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:19 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

steven halking is in a wheel char, batman could just like push him down a hill

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:22 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol, batman takes steven hawking in his bat-plane (or any of his other bat-transportations) takes him to the nearest hill just to push him off of it

anyways i think he broke the human limit with his trillions of dollars and billions of amazing gadgets

Last edited by Havoc470 on Oct 1st, 2004 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 09:55 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Batman is not going to fight steven Hawkin becasue they are both smart men. Together they can destroy the world before anyone is the wiser. YES THAT IS CORRECT YOU DID NOT READ THIS WRONG.
IF THEY CAN DESTROY THE WORLD, WHY NOT DESTROY UNIVERSE. WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM?
APART FROM GOD

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The inanimate carbon rod.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:09 PM
Havoc470
Smo

damn, swanky-tuna is on the money

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 10:11 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote