KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman-Who is hotter?

Batman vs Spiderman-Who is hotter?
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Tongue Batman vs Spiderman-Who is hotter?

LOL!!!
Yeah well...
Bruce Wayne is the ultimate cover boy! wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 01:14 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Spiderman is the ultimate boy next door! Wait, what am I saying?!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 02:07 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Oh punk. Oh dear oh dear.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 02:10 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

You mean sexually or as in whose comic sales are greater? Oh hell, it doesn't matter, Spidey's books are great and Peter's dreamy. Mary Jane's a lucky gal.

Oh god....I need to go get laid, and fast!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 02:36 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Batman...

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 03:25 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yeah but you're the hottest of all Elektra wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 03:34 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! thanx wink I'm flattered...

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:05 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnificina
SHE-VENOM IS MY BRIDE

she-venom

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:10 AM
carnificina is currently offline Click here to Send carnificina a Private Message Find more posts by carnificina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

it's between Batman & Spider-Man...

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:22 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Physically...sexually...
Batman...DUH!!!!
I mean...who'd be attracted to a guy who dresses oh-so-pathetically like a bug?!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 03:44 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

It's a spider, not just some bug. And at least Spider-Man is being consequent : he was bitten by a spider, this gave him some spider-abilities and he calls himself Spider-Man. Easy as pie.

But why did Batman decide to dress up as on overgrown Bat-thing ? When you think about it, he has nothing in common with a bat. And please don't say that just like a real bat, Bruce Wayne prefers the night, because I find that a lame excuse. And the fact that according to Frank Miller a bat flew into his house when he was doubting himself, doesn't convince me that much either.

If I had to dress up as every animal that flew or crept into my house whenever I was doubting myself, I should call myself Mothman. Or Bugman. Or Mouseman. Or Creepylittlething Man.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:39 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Oh god....I need to go get laid, and fast!

I just got done doing that like 2 mins ago.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 04:45 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
I just got done doing that like 2 mins ago.

You're a bastard.

wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 05:24 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Physically...sexually...
Batman...DUH!!!!
I mean...who'd be attracted to a guy who dresses oh-so-pathetically like a bug?!

What the hell? Did you not go to third grade? Spiders are arachnids, not 'bugs.' As for who'd be attracted to him, oh I don't know, say Betty Brant, Liz Allen, Gwen Stacy, Felicia Hardy, Mary Jane Watson, Aunt May...no wait, scratch that last one.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 05:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I bet he could make an instant love-cradle with his webbing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 08:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

batman probably has a love-cradle gadget somewhere in that bat-cave, the bat-cradle.....or the love-bat (instead of love-boat), i mean look what he uses to fight crime, imagine what he uses to do "the touch"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 09:01 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
It's a spider, not just some bug. And at least Spider-Man is being consequent : he was bitten by a spider, this gave him some spider-abilities and he calls himself Spider-Man. Easy as pie.

But why did Batman decide to dress up as on overgrown Bat-thing ? When you think about it, he has nothing in common with a bat. And please don't say that just like a real bat, Bruce Wayne prefers the night, because I find that a lame excuse. And the fact that according to Frank Miller a bat flew into his house when he was doubting himself, doesn't convince me that much either.

If I had to dress up as every animal that flew or crept into my house whenever I was doubting myself, I should call myself Mothman. Or Bugman. Or Mouseman. Or Creepylittlething Man.

As a kid Bruce fell into the batcave and was terrified of the bats that flew all over him. He was so scared in fact that a bat took the shape of his worst fear.

So after his first night as a vigilante, when he realised that criminals were a superstious lot and that in order for him to have an edge over him, he would need to scare them outta their wits. The only way to do this he presumed, would be to become his own worst fear;the bat!

Bet he didn't know how sexy dressing as a bat would be... wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 09:20 PM
wrathofachilles

God. You remind me of the girls back in the 80s who just thought Corey Feldman was the greatest actor in the world.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:37 AM
Asian Hulk

You so sexy punky!!!!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:38 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
God. You remind me of the girls back in the 80s who just thought Corey Feldman was the greatest actor in the world.

Oh man, call a hospital. I just busted a vein laughing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 06:50 AM