KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Apocalypse vs. Superman

Magneto vs. Apocalypse vs. Superman
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Magneto vs. Apocalypse vs. Superman

Magneto has sent a tape to the Mayor of New York warning all that if his demands are not met he will detinate a nuke over the harbor and of course emidietly the city is evacuated under the scary circumsatnces. The only super hero left in the entire city is Superman who knows where Magneto is hiding, of course he finds him deep in the bay in a submarine giving him complete advantage over his surroundings. Not realizing anyone is listening Magneto radios in one final demand then sends a message to a space station some where far, far away. Apocalypse whom agreed to give Magneto the weapon he'd received from Omega Red back in the Cold War decides its time to move in and conquer the empty city. Magneto upset over not being in control grabs his helmet and says, "Bring it on *****!" Who wins? Superman, Magneto or Apocalypse...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:02 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

1. Stop making these threads.
2. You do know Superman is not even in the same company as the other two?
3. Superman wins.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 11:13 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

These threads are somewhat entertaining actually. He's nice enough to have the imagination to come up with a scenario, what's wrong with that?

Tough call considering Superman sucks now, but like I've said before: any time I see a 'Superman vs.' battle, I always consider it to be the original Superman. In that case, Superman wins. Otherwise...not sure, lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 04:44 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, it would never be fun for it to be P.C. Superman. You might well put people against Eternity or Aunt May if that's the case.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:21 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Asian Hulk, now thats entertaining, this guy annoys me... No offence to "this guy" lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:28 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

yes PC superman is boring.

i´ve always asked myself what would happen if supes fought magneto, realy think a little. i know that supes is faster and much more strong, but if mags is able to control the iron in someones blood, what supes will do against that?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:30 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Tron

Well, it would never be fun for it to be P.C. Superman. You might well put people against Eternity or Aunt May if that's the case.

Eternity I can understand but AUNT MAY!!!? There's not a being in any universe that can even compete against her, not Lucifer, Michael, Eternity, TOAA, or even the Presence. Aunt May would slap PC Supes silly, then put him on time out in the corner with Apocalypse & Magneto. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:31 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Apocalypse

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:33 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Magneto would be too destracted by Superman to come out of his forcefield to land any hits on Apocalypse, so Superman gets killed then Magneto is too tired and dies!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

I'd go with Apocolypse, but i wouldn't go gay for him

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:35 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Life-bump!!!

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:10 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by uQifg2WV
I'd go with Apocolypse, but i wouldn't go gay for him
Same here.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Superman.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:23 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Can Apoc mind control superman or absorb all the energy out of him? (again serious question, IDK the answer)

And about mags, can he just rip off supermans bio aura since its electron based/ rip iron out of blood (same)

Is superman strong enough to get through mags shield? Originally i thought so but i read somewhere that it wasnt based on how much force is excerted on it, its wut type of material is trying to go through it

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:32 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Can Apoc mind control superman or absorb all the energy out of him? (again serious question, IDK the answer)

And about mags, can he just rip off supermans bio aura since its electron based/ rip iron out of blood (same)

Is superman strong enough to get through mags shield? Originally i thought so but i read somewhere that it wasnt based on how much force is excerted on it, its wut type of material is trying to go through it
I only have one comment towards this...
ARM BREAK!!!
(please log in to view the image)

In all honesty though, Superman beats these weasels.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Tyrant
I only have one comment towards this...
ARM BREAK!!!
(please log in to view the image)

confused

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:35 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused
Looking for a place to post it...

Also, to actually answer that post, Apoc can't mind control Supes, and it would be virtually impossible for one such as him to do it. Hell, the best he has done, was cheapshot Xavier... hardly enough for him to start controlling people.
There is no way he will absorb the energy from him, as better have failed.

Even if the blood trick would work on Superman, what goes faster, heat vision, or manipulating someone's blood?

Superman could likely vibrate right through the shield, with his strength and super speed, or, a theoretical approach, could be that he unleashes enough HV to make it too hot fro Mags to handle from behind his shield (although it might not work).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:40 AM
carver9

Ill give this to either. All of them are powerful

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote