KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultron VS. Juggernaut

Ultron VS. Juggernaut
Started by: Abaddon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Ultron VS. Juggernaut

An adamantium robot (that took a team of Avengers to beat) against an impervious meta-human (that took a team of X-men to beat). I say ultron.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:49 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

hmmm... you may have a point there Abaddon.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:51 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And how does Ultron beat Juggernaut? I'd like to know.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:11 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Disentagrator beam. Nimrod used one and blasted a steel railing near Juggy in their fight; Cain freaked the hell out and whined about it almost hitting him. Ultron could try his disentagrator beam.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:33 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Disentagrator beam. Nimrod used one and blasted a steel railing near Juggy in their fight; Cain freaked the hell out and whined about it almost hitting him. Ultron could try his disentagrator beam.

Juggernaut's forcefield counters that arguement.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:02 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Yeah, like how his force field held up against Hulk right? Or how Nimrod kicked his ass around and knocked his helmet right off? Juggy FREAKED THE HELL OUT and stated in fear that that beam almost hit him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:08 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Yeah, like how his force field held up against Hulk right? Or how Nimrod kicked his ass around and knocked his helmet right off? Juggy FREAKED THE HELL OUT and stated in fear that that beam almost hit him.

Juggernaut never used his forcefield in any of his fights against the hulk, nor did he use it against nimrod.

It was also stated in later issue that juggernaut forgot he had the forcefield to use against nimrod.

That counters your argument.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:12 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Juggernaut's still a man. He has fears too. Has he ever been hit with disintegrator beam before? He doesn't seem to know the full extent of his powers considering he wanted to try wrassling Eternity.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:07 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Well, his forcefield deflected thor's almighty godblast.

The writer also stated that juggernaut only lost because he forgot he had forcefield.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:09 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultron's disintegrator beam is of the same calibre and power as Nimrod's?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:24 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no...Doom created Ultron's beam and Doom said it could disintigrate Thor in a millisecond...in fact when he blasted Thor he teleported and Doom assumed he just got disintigrated...there is no evidence Jugs forcefield would do anything to Doom's disintigrator, Doom said it was a device that destroys the orbit of subatomic particles and disintigrator was a simple word for it...there is no evidence Jugs forcefield would protect him from Nimrod either, or that Nimrod could not find a way to neutralize the forcefield, all we know is that Nimrod took his ass out...Id like to see where the writer said anything as garbage as Jugs forgot...if Jugs forgets his only defense to deadly weaponry then he is an idiot in a fight and it doesnt matter how many tools he has, he will always lose cuz he's an idiot

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:42 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. Doom kinda disintegrated Mephisto in hell.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:50 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

by the way, Ultron has made some pretty ingenious plans in his past...He is a pretty formidable opponent using his brain too

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:29 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

lets throw the destroyer into the mix also. 3 -physically- indestructable beings going at it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:10 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

That may be true Wynndar, but there's also no prove that Juggernaut's forcefield wouldn't protect him from it, so that issue's up in the air. And it might difficult for Ultron to find a scientific or technological means of neutralizing a forcefield of mystical nature, unless it's been done before. And Evangel, was Juggernaut's forcefield actually up when Thor blasted him, cause I don't remember them saying anything about it?

And JugFan, just make a damn Destroyer thread already and be done with it, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:20 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

well thats a good point about no proof that the field wouldnt defend Ultron's beam...but it is possible
a) he used it and it didnt work against Nimrod.
b) he couldnt use it against Nimrod
c) like evangel says, he forgot about it and he is an idiot and a horrible fighter, strategist

regardless, all these things has convinced me that Ultron and Jugs would be a good match...I dont want to be partial to either one of them. Hulk has damaged Ultron before, thus I think it is possible for Jugs to MAYBE muster enough strength to do the same; Im still of the "Hulk is stronger than Jugs" opinion. Jugs and Ultron are both really durable, Jugs is inexhaustable unless he gets his ass kicked. Ultron runs on a nuclear reactor...they both have Thor/Hercules type endurance. Ultron is the better strategist for sure though.

About Destroyer...maybe there should be another thread..but u have to make sure u define who is control of the Destroyers armor.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:31 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I'm saying ultron would find a way to beat him, but there's no friggin way he would be him without his weapons or technology

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:58 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by spyrokinesi35
I'm saying ultron would find a way to beat him, but there's no friggin way he would be him without his weapons or technology

Ultron IS technology and weapons.

I'm up in the air though. I like Juggernaut. I like robits. I won't choose!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:58 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
I'm up in the air though. I like Juggernaut. I like robits. I won't choose!

Oh yes you will! You will because Aunt May demands it!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:59 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Why does everyone insist that juggernaut is near Hulk strength. It's true that Hulk is rated 7 and Juggs is rated 6, but people should note that these numbers rise in an exponential fashion. Juggernaut is near the half to the bottom of his 6 rating while Hulk is near the very top of his 7. When Hulk "hurt" ultron he was at the peak of his power. Ultron has also survived a combined blast of all the JLA's powers. There's no way that Jugs could hurt Ultron, and in return there's no means that Ultron wouldn't try to destroy Juggs. Ultron wins this one

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:58 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote