KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Tick vs. Savage Dragon

The Tick vs. Savage Dragon
Started by: Abaddon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

The Tick vs. Savage Dragon

I haven't seen any Savage Dragon posts and very minimal Tick posts. I need to get into Tick mode to decide who will win smokin'

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:27 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:31 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Oooh, interesting! But I don't know very much about the Savage Dragon.
What's Savage's arsenal of powers, just superstrenght and the flappy thing on his head or has he got more tricks?
I really really like the Tick dough! He's on a impressive powerlevel and he has tremendous poetic skills.
Can't say who will win on this yet...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:09 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Dragon's pretty tough, and pretty damn strong. He carries weapons specially designed for him. Guns designed to take down super-powered types. I don't know that he could actually produce any effect that would hurt the Tick though. The tick is nigh invunerable.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:13 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Yes, the Tick has seen just about all, concerning punishment.
Oh, but remember when he got his antennas torn of by a robot? Those things seem to control his balance and without them he can't even stand straight, let alone walk. Maybe Savage can use that for his advantage....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:27 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Im gonna say the Tick. Based on the fact that its extremely hard to actually hurt him. Iv'e seen the Dragon get hurt more often than the tick has.

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:40 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'd have to agree.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:45 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

tick wins, savage dragon seems alot like a green hellboy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:59 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Man all i know about the Tick from is the cartoon, is there anywhere else i could see the Tick?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:55 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

He's had his own comic several times. They were all for the most part much better than the cartoon. Although the cartoon kicked some serious ass.

As for being another Hellboy, Dragon was around before Hellboy. So I ask in a most polite manner that you take it back crazyspinz.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 08:52 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Merc, you stole my line...no expression
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:07 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

LOL!

Hey buy the way I posted in your Bizzaro/Hulk thread, where's the love? or at least the hate.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 12:09 PM
Fanboy

I do not know if Savage Dragon really compares to Ticks strength.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:44 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

"You don't fight destiny.. No sir! And you don't eat crackers
in the bed of your future or you get all .. scratchy."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:57 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Tick is way stronger he would win.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:51 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Ticks top of the line in strength and is Nigh-Invulnerable

What that exactly MEANS has never been fully defined because nothing has ever successfully hurt the tick or been more than superficially annoying to him

Tick kinda beats ALOT of people because being a comedy comic he was designed pretty much immune to damage.He also has the advantage of a hard to define "Drama Power" talked about in the Tick comics where he gets stronger by being in dramatic situations[Which he may do purposly as referenced by the Tick guidebooks a few years back when talking about normal human Barry holding him under his shield until sombody yelled "Your killing him" before Tick easily overpowered him]

Its likely much like the Hulk he would simply get stronger the more impressive the battle and would beat pretty much anybody by simply BEING as awesome as possible.This includes Savage Dragon here who goes down to a mghty punch.

SSPPOOOOONNNNN!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:12 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

wasn't there a tick movie?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:28 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Savage Dragon is completley bad ass and he's my guy,but the fact that Tick is more a campy Cartoony character he wasnt designed to lose. its tantamount to when bugs bunny reaches behind his back and pulls out a mallet to bash sumbodys brains out, or when yosemite sam reaches off screen for a huge shot gun or cannon to blow somebody away with, but since Dragon has gone up against gods from ancient mythology, and giant sea monsters and lived to tell about it i'll say he can at least rip his antennaes off

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:37 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote