KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Women vs. Juggernaut

Invisible Women vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cool Invisible Women vs. Juggernaut

This "raises" a good question. Whose shield is stronger?
I. Women has battered down Gladiator, I think she could not only stop him in a bubble, she could shove it down his throat inflicting some major damage. If she can get past his shield with her punch.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

That's the problem though, getting past his shield. His shield still has yet to be penetrated. Sue's powerful, but I don't think strong enough for something like that (yeah I know she busted up Galactus, but I don't she's gettign through Juggernaut's shield).

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:37 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

she doens´t have to, she is able to create a force field inside another force filed.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:59 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, but the question is what kind of effect would it actually have? And the post was who's shield is stronger. All Juggernaut has to do is call up his shield and it does it's job on it's own. Sue has to work to keep hers up, and if Juggernaut spends some time beating on her shield, she'll only be able to keep it up for so long.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:09 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Jugs is kinda like a one trick pony...there r good arguments for him eventually beating sue...but she would have to stand there for a week and let him bang on it...When Thing was under mind control he was able to beat a weaker, old school, more timid, girlie Invisible girl...but this is cuz he is a good strategist and knows Sue's powers...one thing sue could do is just turn invisible and leave if she felt threatened from Jugs...or cover the ground with invisible marbles haha...regardless, Sue has stood up to Galactus and Watcher level power....saying Jugs is stronger than Galactus is just plain irresponsible.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:43 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
or cover the ground with invisible marbles haha

laughing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 02:14 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I didn't say Juggernaut was more powerful than Galactus, that's an obvious one. I just refer to the way his powers work for him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:34 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:44 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Sue gets her face ripped off.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:47 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mike616
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know why everyone give juggernaut so much credit he was recently beat up by skaar he is a loser

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:37 AM
Mike616 is currently offline Click here to Send Mike616 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

^There you go again with that crap, just come out and say it, you hate Juggernaut.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
i dont know why everyone give juggernaut so much credit he was recently beat up by skaar he is a loser

Get out of here

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:21 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mike616
Troll alert.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:22 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by iceman24567
Troll alert.

shall I get the Troll spray again? smile

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:30 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Parmaniac
shall I get the Troll spray again? smile
Aka Bada?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:32 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by iceman24567
Aka Bada?

I was more joking and thought about this: (please log in to view the image)

but I think your "Troll Spray" is more effective, I already reported him and Bada only warned him, I can't believe he's still around

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:38 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sue gets her face ripped off.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 09:24 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

You guys think Sue can do to Cain, the things she did with logan. LIke Blind and suffocate his ass?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 09:36 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

The blinding thing maybe, but she can't suffocate him. He spent several hours trapped in several hundred tons of cement, I kind of doubt he had any air to breathe in there.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 10:02 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The blinding thing maybe, but she can't suffocate him. He spent several hours trapped in several hundred tons of cement, I kind of doubt he had any air to breathe in there.
Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 11:31 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote