KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-man and Franklin Richards VS Superman Prime and The Spectre!

X-man and Franklin Richards VS Superman Prime and The Spectre!
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

X-man and Franklin Richards VS Superman Prime and The Spectre!

Oooooooh! Who wins?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:00 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Prime and Spectre.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:11 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Prime and Spectre can take him 1 on 1 and win

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:24 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Got to go with Superman and Spectre... although it would be very, very close.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 12:11 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Got to go with Superman and Spectre... although it would be very, very close.

How prime alone would murder him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 12:23 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Theres two people .... X-man and Frank Richards. I honestly dont know that much about Prime but from what I read I dont think hes any more powerful than Richards. Spectres got some power though.

Then again Hal Jordan beat Spectre so.......

Last edited by clickclick on Dec 11th, 2004 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 12:38 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

X-Man and Franklin Richards would dominate with use of their full powers. Their powers have abnormal advantages that are situational advantages...with a mix who knows wut could happen...really.

That'd be some matter changing reality twisting brain melting confusion causing nipple hardening [LOL jk] fight.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 01:25 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Superman prime

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 01:42 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Prime and Spectre.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 03:01 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

Spectre ALONE. Put supes on the opposite team if you like.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 04:34 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

If spectre is so powerful then how did he get killed by hal Jordan?

Im not that knowledgeable about DC so im really interested in hearing from somebody who could explain this.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:12 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

when did Spectre get kiled by Hal Jordan? Hal Jordan was Spectre for Some time wasn't he? I think it is not possible to kill spectre, isn't he like right under god.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:20 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Well I thought he killed the guy who was spectre and then he took his place. But really didnt Hal Jordan even as parallax struggle just to create the sun?

Frank could create a sun without difficulty.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:00 AM
mr.smiley

yes.xman and richards would be outted in strength but other than that they win.their powers are too different and hard to fight against

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:48 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

franklin richards and x-man the 2 most powerful mutants

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:50 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

muffin man, whenever u post, I always laugh when i see the little dancing michelangelo

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:46 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
franklin richards and x-man the 2 most powerful mutants

it doesnt really matter specter would eat x-men for ther Telepathy have no effect on him. the spectre can do what ever he want but he has to get an ok from his og

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:28 PM
clickclick

quote:
it doesnt really matter specter would eat x-men for ther Telepathy have no effect on him. the spectre can do what ever he want but he has to get an ok from his og

Franklin Richards is far above simple telepathy. He can do whatever he wants and he doesnt need the ok from anybody if you know what I mean.

But if its true that spectre got killed by parallax then I dont see why Franklin couldnt do the same.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 09:05 PM
picoico

quote:
Originally posted by clickclick
Franklin Richards is far above simple telepathy. He can do whatever he wants and he doesnt need the ok from anybody if you know what I mean.

But if its true that spectre got killed by parallax then I dont see why Franklin couldnt do the same.

On a limited scale. Franklin is below a cube...and so is X-Man. Spectre is a full-fledged cosmic being. Franklin and X-Man can alter reality (locally) as much as they like, Spectre won't be affected because he really isn't confined to the rules of ANY reality.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 04:03 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Again did Spectre NOT get killed by Parallax?

What is it that Parallax did that Franklin can not?

As to Franklin, full potential he is at the very least equal to the celestials. He has incredible power already and he is just a little kid, far from the potential he one day will have. There is nothing limited about the scale of power at which Franklin operates. He could make himself a cosmic being if he felt like it (which I think he should). He can manipulate matter on a cosmic scale and im talking about celestial level.

X-man at full potential and control would be on par with dark phoenix which would be pretty damn powerful. However, that doesnt compare to Franklin's potential.

Spectre is NOT the real LT equivalent. LT's power outranks Frank but if a pissed off hal Jordan (paralax) can take out Spectre then Franklin will be able to aswell.

Franklin is not below a cosmic cube. Cosmic cubes are below celestials and Franklin is equal to or exceeding them.

Of course im talking about full potential because why would we match up a little kid against these guys?

Last edited by clickclick on Dec 12th, 2004 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:44 AM