KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Han Solo vs. The Punisher

Han Solo vs. The Punisher
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Han Solo vs. The Punisher

Crossed wires. A spice shipment gone wrong, and Han Solo is on earth. It doesn't take long for him to step on The Punisher's toes, and pretty soon the two end up in a battle....

Note - Han doesn't have the Falcon or Chewie with him. Just his wits, and a number of conveniently placed weapons. Just like the Punisher.... who wins?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:19 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Han Solo, worthless space bum vs. Punisher, a guy who has shot Spider-man... I'll vote Punisher

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

han solo don't know why.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:40 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Solo IS cooler, but being cooler never has won a fight (you can believe me on that lol).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm gonna say the Punisher because Han solo may be cool but he is just a space scoundrel with no special powers up against the Punisher who, while he has no powers, he does have the constant adreniline and rage of the death of his family so i think he would win. and a plethora of guns.

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 01:12 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Well, from the looks of this, punisher would probably win pretty easily. But we are forgetting about han's "scoundrel luck". I mean seriously. He is possibly the luckiest man in both marvel and star wars. No way the punisher could contend with that. Chances are, right as punisher gets him in his sights, his gun will jam or something like that...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 04:55 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wasn't so lucky when he got frozen in carbonate

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:16 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

Han Solo and another laser gun shooter took Darth Vader down in the Star Wars Imperial comic after Vader kicked Yoda's butt. laughing but seriously without this incredibly RELIABLE source stick out tongue, Punisher will use him for target practice.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:26 AM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

He was lucky, He was rescue by SkyWalker and the Princess.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:27 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kontraz made a funny point because that "scoundrel luck" is hard to compete with but despite that i still think that the Punisher would win.

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:38 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

punisher would win, he handles guys with guns all the time he'd kick the crap out of solo

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Punisher to Han: "I love you."

Han Solo to Punisher: "I know."

Han Solo to Chewbaca: "Chewie rip his head off."

Chewbaca to Han Solo: "Cool."

han solo wins.

Last edited by Zahit on Jan 18th, 2005 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:31 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

no chewie

but seriously, there is no other human without powers who can out gun punnisher, hes carries more firepower than holland and canada combined (ok, bad examples) on a regular basis, and there is no way solo is cooler

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:13 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

First of all Han Solo is not just some wourthless space bum, he had a huge number of bounties on him. Second of all the Punisher is no Boba Fett so I dount he could trach Han anyway near as well. And due to Han Solo's so called "scoundrel luck" the millenium Falcon would arrive with Chewie and they would escape in the speed of light!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:04 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

Does Han get to shoot first, or does Lucas edit it???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:22 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 07:48 PM
wuk es't is currently offline Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Solo is just an ordinary space thug the puisher would beat the crap out of him

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:06 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Frank Castle is a great marksman with guns, rifles etc, high level military training, he has fought in vietnam, he's also a skilled hand to hand combatant, he catch Spider-Man with his guns, he has go head to head with guys that make Han Solo looking like a old granfather on a chair.Han Solo is just a medium level criminal, not skilled in hand to hand combat, and not so great with his laser gun.Frank can shoot him with one hand and with the other reload an M-16

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:20 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Actually Han Solo is pretty desperate and has murdered people too. He will get away at all cost and this fight would eventually turn into a Star Wars / Marel version of the movie The Fugitive.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:49 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

...that will end up with the Punisher blowing Solo to pieces with a rocket launcher from a distance away. Punisher wins.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 02:37 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote