KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Superman , thing , hulk , Gl , WW , FLASH

Silver Surfer vs Superman , thing , hulk , Gl , WW , FLASH
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

now that's a match for surfer .

Am not joking i think if surfer wants to kill them i bet he can all of them at once. why i say that

when doom at surfers power ( no one on earth could stand him
Avenger , x-men everyone were ducks , he became god of earth.(thor wasn't there , he can cause problems)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:19 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

All at once? I think that's too much for the Surfer.

Doom is smarter and meaner than the Surfer so he'd achieve more with the power cosmic than Radd.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:22 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

tell me how they whould beat him doom didn't use anything but power cosmic he was laghing at surfer being a full and not using his power to the max , i guess doom show the real power surfer posses

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:24 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Silver Surfer rarely used his full potential. As a pacifist, there really is no need to use the power cosmic's full destructive capabilities.

And Surfer would lose this fight. The combined efforts of all those hereoes is sufficient enough to find a way to defeat SS.

Though I'm not sure if they would be able to destroy him or not. I think he would either be knocked unconscious or tap too deep into the power cosmic causing him to lose strength.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Feb 10th, 2005 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 06:08 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

yep surfer goes down, superman with green lantern, plus you got hulk.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 09:17 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

can't he just make hulk and superman , my talking there energy.

then we have flash what can he do to silver is as fast as he is if not faster , then we have ww , and thing he can scratch .

I think it could go either way.

silver surfer can win it's not imposible.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 12:23 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

surfer is faster more powerful than all of these people, he can kill one then fly into space and recover ...repeat. superman is the first to go (suck his energy) down...then WW (shes nothing). then hulk he couldnt touch ss). then the thing(neither could he). GL will be a problem...but he cant do anything SS can either undo or take. The Flash without his speed is just a regular guy...SS is faster than Flash...
he can rearrange all of their molecules into soup

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

superman alone can beat SS

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:18 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

SS is overrated

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:24 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so? SS can absorb the solar energy out of supes. then clark is dead. SS is faster than superman as well. nearly as strong...smarter.
Silver Surfer is the halfway point between people like superman and people like the living tribunal. only ones above surfer are gods.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:49 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one knows the exact extent of surfers power, he's never fully shown what he can do....its not a question of "what he can do", its a question of "what cant this man do?".

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:51 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
how so? SS can absorb the solar energy out of supes. then clark is dead. SS is faster than superman as well. nearly as strong...smarter.
Silver Surfer is the halfway point between people like superman and people like the living tribunal. only ones above surfer are gods.

Man I could take you to school right now but I am gonna stay out of Surfer vs. Superman for the sake of me getting kicked out of here.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:17 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got my books and pencils. like ive said before i could be wrong....it almost happend once! heh

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:28 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

superman is no match for sufer(well at least not anymore) . Gl is the only treat there.

But together they might be able to full some crazy tactic

like GL doesn't fight he protect Sups and hulk (with ring) if that's posible. then they can take surfer down.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:47 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt hulk would allow himself to be protected...hes a loose cannon...end up fighting with the teammates because theyre trying to hold him down.
anyways....what could they do? they couldnt catch him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:51 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

To clarify:

Superman hasn't got the overall power to take Surfer. Nothing Superman can do will hurt or damage Surfer, Surfer probably couldn't do MUCH to harm Superman but he certainly has a higher chance than the other way around. Surfer has overcome Hulk before also. All Flash has is speed, which really is of no consequence anyway and when you think about how much faster Surfer is, it makes his ability all the more redundant. Wonder Woman (I assume) wouldn't be too much trouble and neither would Thing. The only one I can see being a significant problem is Green Lantern depending on the version. Even then I believe Surfer has the power to overcome him because as Link said, he never taps into a great deal of his power. The rare cases he has have been pretty insane displays of power.

Together I don't think Surfer can win. There's far too much physical and mystical might going against him.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:55 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well Gl ring can move fast am sure that will give at least sups some boost, but i know what you mean. Gl with flash am sure they can catch him with with there combined powers .

But silver has too many power to counter everything they can throw at him but there is hope lol.

someone sayed superman can beat surfer how the hell sups gonna beat surfer. Surfer doesn't even need to suck his energy , he can win in a battle pretty easy to. (faster than flash , near supermans strenth , power cosmic) i saw sufer make force field that holded everyone in the avenger, turned x-jet to stone, make stone create to life(doom had his powers) , therefore i really doubt superman can harm him, let alone touch him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:00 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
To clarify:

Superman hasn't got the overall power to take Surfer. Nothing Superman can do will hurt or damage Surfer, Surfer probably couldn't do MUCH to harm Superman but he certainly has a higher chance than the other way around. Surfer has overcome Hulk before also. All Flash has is speed, which really is of no consequence anyway and when you think about how much faster Surfer is, it makes his ability all the more redundant. Wonder Woman (I assume) wouldn't be too much trouble and neither would Thing. The only one I can see being a significant problem is Green Lantern depending on the version. Even then I believe Surfer has the power to overcome him because as Link said, he never taps into a great deal of his power. The rare cases he has have been pretty insane displays of power.

Together I don't think Surfer can win. There's far too much physical and mystical might going against him.

-AC

There is a lot SS could do. He could drain every bit of solar energy supes has in his body instantly killing supes.
other than that you couldnt be any more right smile

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:00 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

There isn't much Surfer can do to Superman physically. Surfer never uses physical offense though, he uses beams.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:26 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Silver Surfer would blast all of them into oblivion. Superman has no chance, neither does Hulk, or Wonder Woman, GL would be beaten, and Surfer's faster than Flash. Thing doesn't even matter. Surfer is being way underrated. There is nothing any of them could do to counter the Power Cosmic. He's out of their league.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:32 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote