KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Captain Britain

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Captain America 1 12.50%
Captain Britain 5 62.50%
Neither 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain America vs. Captain Britain
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Capt. Britain vs. Capt. America

battle of the captains. I was just curious how you guys would react to this. i would go with capt. britain though.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:20 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

ALthough I'm British I think Captain Britain as a character sucks. I don't even like the Alan Moore comic of him and I don't like all his mystical bullsh*t powers.However, they ARE powers sufficient enough to beat captain America.(1 tonne strength, flight, limited invulnerability/force fields).But I prefer Captain America big time. He kicks ass!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:10 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I see Captian America's supersolider serium as the counter active measure to evolution. It raises man to his station where nothing evolves beyond him. Even the beyonder, who took Rogers form, couldn't get past it. Combine that with the fact that Steve was the "perfect" choice and that awsome shield. Then factor in his qualities, he can adjust to any stress, which makes him the ideal leader and fighter. He is a Superhuman - Man.
Cap. Britton can lift 90 tons, but in a fight, I would take Captain America over anyone, including Wolverine. Pluse he has no hidden agendal, he would lay down his life without hesitation, unlike those who have considerations.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:26 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

frothbyte u annoy msot of the tiem btu I got to gow ith u on thsi one thou captain america has a fighting skill advantae captain britian just has better powers and is almost as good a captain america at fighting

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:18 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine8888.... What did you mean when u typed "Frothbyte u annoy msot of the tiem btu i got to gow ith u"
Are you saying Frothbyte annoys people? YOU ANNOY PEOPLE!
Captain Britan sucks, he hardly has any powers, Brian Braddock accidentaly became him! He fought evil doers, and then just became captain Britan, he has nothing special, Think The punisher, with a stick.
Brian Braddock was never a very good person, and he is your typical rip off Captain America.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:26 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok what ever u say I quessing u never read his powers be for then and I brobly I annoy people cuz of my typign I relay need tow ork on it I wish I coudl use spell check but beeing gay

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:28 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

captain britian ahs super strenth speed durablity agility. wtf u talken abotu he got no power seorusly. his dam sword gives hima ll those powers

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:30 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Wolverine888: To spell-check, click on the little box that says "Spellcheck when previewing?" and preview your post. Misspelled words will be displayed in red.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:12 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

for better information on captain britain, click on the link below:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...tainbritain.htm

although his powers are derived from his costume, while in it he is stronger and faster than captain america. besides that, he could also fly

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:21 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Captain America has real time sanity, which most are lacking. I love Cap. Britton, his old brittish flag mask was cool. But he reminds me of that new Canadian mounty in Alpha Flight. He's kinda a dumb blond with an ego, no offesense to anyone, but that's his style. A major Fabio.
If you have even a quirk of insanity(again, no offesense), like Wolverine who is well endowed, you'll never be the best at what you do. Captian America is not only the best, his Adamantium is better cause it's a shield. Strength has no effect on him, his shield could absorb and/or block the Hulk, Thor, Gladiator...oh, and Brian "Captain Britton" Braddok, at the same time. It is more invulnerable than Cannonball, who got beat in Seceret Wars 2 that way, and more powerfull than Wolvie's claws, since it is combined with vibranium.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:58 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

first I most say wolverine claws woudl go right throu the shield of capts capts shield is a iseto(think that how u spell it) of what wolverine claws are made of so it is clear not as strong. wolverine are unbreakable and captains is almsot unbreakable. also thanos broke captain shield onces. maelstrom I give u hulk cant break it but there oen thign that can break it and that wolverien claws.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:17 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks gregory for the tip

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:18 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also thanos broke captain shield onces.

i figure thanos can pretty much break anything that comes from this world. including hulk and wolverine and adamantium.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:54 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

maby thanos with gunlet turn wolverine into spung but normal thanos I highly dought he nto that good with out gunlet

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:04 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

well yes, im referring to thanos with the gauntlet.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:44 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

then brobly

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 07:41 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Brobly.....

Anyway, Cap (America) rocks....He stared Thanos (when he had the Gauntlet) in the face, got killed mind you, but that takes balls...

made by verauko

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:31 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The way i understand cap. A's sheild is much the way i understand wolverines bones. The adamantium and vibranium are bonded like the adamantium is bonded to woverines bones. Now if the bond broke then the adamantium wouldn't break his bones would. So i conjecture the inventers thought of that so made the bond stronger than the metal. The metal cannot be broken and the bond not only is unknow of but unknown how. Thus, it becomes a question of what is better and it is definitly better to have a sheild that can not only resist any attack but absorb the attack as well.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:16 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine claws can go through capt shield u do know that

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:20 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

wolverine's claws cannot go through the sheild because it absorbs all inertia...without inertia wolvie's claws cant go through the air man...however, the skrulls have some kind of strength augmenting technology that is unaffected by the shield...if wolverine had that device he could theorhetically cut through the shield...otherwise...no he cant

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:45 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote