KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternity vs Parallax

Eternity vs Parallax
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Eternity vs Parallax

who whould in

Eternity : The collective mind of all life in the universe.

Parallax: Hal Jordan Gone Mad

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:44 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Parallax is powerful, but he will fall against Eternity.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:56 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what the hell is Eternity...a character or something..with my almost godly comic book knowledge..I can honest say i have not heard of him or her or it or whatever.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Eternity is The marvel Universe his rank only below the LT . He is the marvel universe.

He has no shape or from his everywere /time.

he is in the comic : The end , IG he only shows up when there is a universal problems

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:05 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
what the hell is Eternity...a character or something..with my almost godly comic book knowledge..I can honest say i have not heard of him or her or it or whatever.

quote:
Profile of Eternity

Current Occupation: Remaining a force in reality, keeping all living things together!
Citizenship: Planes of Existence, all throughout the universe
Place of birth: The universe, when it was created when the previous one merged with Galactus.
Known relatives: Death (sister)
Known confidants: None
Known Allies: Galactus, Silver Surfer (All others are known as pawns, and no importance to Eternity)
Known Enemies: Death (Since Eternity stands for life, while Death stands for Death), Adam Warlock (which one M-body once claimed, that Warlock stole some of his powers), The Living Tribunal (one who allowed Adam Warlock to have the powers he stole from Eternity)
People who know him: Seeing as he is a force of reality, and only a handful of beings know of him, this is a list of those who know of him!
Silver Surfer: (who once saved all life, by obtaining the Soul Gem, and didnıt allow anyone to kill Galactus. Then he felt sad, because Eternity could care less about the life of Mantis, in order for continued life.)
Galactus: (who is the second force of reality, after Eternity, followed by Death. If any one of these forces die, all life ends. During a meeting between him and Eternity, Galactus take the form of a star, out of respect for Eternity. Eternity then apologizes to Galactus, for not informing him of the Elderıs plan to kill Galactus. Eternity then agrees that Silver Surfer was the best qualified being to obtain the Soul Gem, and him and Galactus shake hands, and leaves.)
Anthropomorpho: (prime manifestor of this dimension, not human.)
Death: (who is Eternityıs sister, and is also a force of reality, she must know of him.)
Quasar: (who once went looking for Eternity, by the orders of Captain America, for the universe and planet Earth was in disaster, because of what Eternity is doing currently, so he left for the Planes of Existence.)
Her: (who once joined Quasar, until he left for the Planes of Existence.)
Makkari: (who once joined Quasar, until he left for the Planes of Existence.)
Tathki, the Contemplator: (an Elder, who took Quasar to the Planes of Existence, in search of Eternity.)
Captain America: (who led the Avengers in many outer space missions, and notified Quasar of the Eternity's problem.)
Epoch: (who is Quasarıs main source of information, and has been contacted by Eternity and other powerful beings.)
Living Tribunal: (who once judged the story of an M-Body of Eternity, about the powers which Adam Warlock stole from him.)
Adam Warlock: (who an M-Body of Eternity, once claimed stole some of his powers from.)
Celestials: (which a M-Body of was a member of the jury for Eternity's story)
Stranger: (which a M-Body of was a member of the jury for Eternity's story)
Kayla Ballinger: (which a M-Body of was a member of the jury for Eternity's story)
Place of Operations: Throughout the universe
Membership: None
Extent of Education: Enough to know all that goes in the universe

Physical Description (in his most figured form)

Height: Inapplicable
Weight: Inapplicable
Eyes: Black, with one being a bright yellow twinkling star
Hair: none
Other Distinguishing Features: A blue outline, wearing a cape, with his entire figure of pictures of planets, stars, moons, swirls, and other outer space stuff. With half a blue face, at times a whole face.

Powers and abilities

Intelligence: Immeasurable
Strength: Immeasurable
Flight speed: Superhuman
Endurance: Immeasurable
Durability: Immeasurable
Reflexes: Immeasurable
Fighting skills: Eternity is not known to participate in physical combat.
Special Skills and abilities: Omniscient and first force of reality.
Special Powers: Eternity can transform himself from the fabric of the universe into a figure form. He also has many cosmic powers, which Adam Warlock may have stole some from.
Special Limitations: It's just simple that if he or the other forces of reality, Galactus, or Death die, all life will stop and cease.
Source of Superhuman Powers: Eternity is just that, and is a force of reality.

This who Eternity is. Like I said, Parallax will go down.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:05 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Eternity could beat anyone.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:06 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

anyone except LT/TOAA

But if Eternity is killed so is the Universe because he is the universe.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:14 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

that's deep.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:14 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

i can't beileve you haven't heard of him Mainstream.

You should read IG , The End it shows the cosmic Balance of the Marvel Universe in great detail.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:16 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay....maybe I heard of him and forgot...it's possible. I'm mainstream for gods sake..I should have known.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:19 PM
Mider

How can eternity beat parallax? As parallax he recreated the universe so how is eternity gonna stand up to that, i think that parrallax's is on par with the power of the IG in what he can do with it, the only diffrence is that parrallax power runs out but he DID reshape the universe so he could logically just reshape eternity.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:43 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

good points mider.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:44 PM
jffxex1980

Parallax is powerful; he has taken out the time and space continuum and rebuilt it but we're talking about ETERNITY here. The name itself implies power. ETERNITY has infinite power at his disposal with timeless experience. He's been with the universe from the very beginning; he's seen all and knows all. I don't even think HAL has enough will power even infused with all of the OA's power to go toe to toe with ETERNITY forever. Hal is still a mortal and eventually he'll die.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:36 PM
jffxex1980 is currently offline Click here to Send jffxex1980 a Private Message Find more posts by jffxex1980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

good points as well old chum

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 06:38 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Eternity was essentially the reason why Thanos lost the Infinity Guantlet.

Eternity challenged Thanos, and Thanos killed/took out Eternity using the guantlet. After he killed Eternity, he became the embodiment of Eternity.

So his physical form became dormant...while wearing the Infinity Guantlet. That's when Nebula (Thanos' neiece or daughter or something) took the guantlet off of Thanos' hand and put it on her own.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:32 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Eternity was the reason Thanos lost the IG and here i thought it was cause Thanos himself let it happen. Eternity is so smart thats why he left the infinity gems free in the first place. What is a comman thing about the abstract entities in marvel is that they may be amazinly powerful and smart, but they are complasent and thus lack the wisdom on how to use there power and knowledge. Parrallax has the power to reshape reality and the time line eternity cant just reshape himself i think or the time line he is the timeline how many of us would want to reshape ourselves i think parrallax would win and its not even that hard to contimplate in the least.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:33 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Eternity was essentially the reason why Thanos lost the Infinity Guantlet.

Eternity challenged Thanos, and Thanos killed/took out Eternity using the guantlet. After he killed Eternity, he became the embodiment of Eternity.

So his physical form became dormant...while wearing the Infinity Guantlet. That's when Nebula (Thanos' neiece or daughter or something) took the guantlet off of Thanos' hand and put it on her own.

Thanos let that happen. Deep down he allowed that to happen, Warlock said this himself. Nebula took the IG - while Eternity was still captured - yet didn't become one with the universe. Thanos could've done the same and not join with the universe. Eternity got his butt kicked by Thanos like Parallax is going to get his butt handed to him by Eternity in this fight.

quote:
Mider
Parrallax has the power to reshape reality and the time line eternity cant just reshape himself i think or the time line he is the timeline how many of us would want to reshape ourselves i think parrallax would win and its not even that hard to contimplate in the least.

You can smash a huge bolder the size of you with a sledge hammer and glue it back to any way you wish. However, can you do that to a huge bolder (the size of you) that can move about and has intellegence? Mostlikely no, since it'll fight back and kill you.

Parallax reshaping a universe ain't the same as Parallax fighting a living universe. Eternity would kill that chump.

And no. Parallax isn't IG level. A mere wish granted half the universe's population out of existence. Parallax needed will power to operate, but a mere wish and the IG grants it for you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:51 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Since Eternity is the universe, does that mean the Ultimate Nullifier can defeat it?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:57 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Parallax infecting Jordan (with the oan 'glow' power) could beat most abstracts as they are, but if he defeated the definition of eternity, then that would make him mortal, as he could not live forever.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:40 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

people weaker then parrallax have defeated eternity such as korvac, galactus almost ate korvac, and you always have to have will power even if its just using hte infinity gauntlet it just takes a little MORE will power to use the power of a green lantern, and parrallax isnt fromt his universe he can just go back home if he had to. Eternity is basically that a walking talking rock but we arent talking about a sledge hammer we are talking about someone who can do anything he wants.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:44 PM