KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abomination vs. Wonderwoman

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wonderwoman 0 0%
Abomination 8 100.00%
Neither 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Abomination vs. Wonderwoman
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abomination vs. Wonderwoman

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:56 AM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

definately abomination!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:28 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i don't think so.....sorry but i lost all respect for abomination when he got KOed (and nearly killed) by wolverine from blows that "have more fury than the hulk!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:35 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:
i don't think so.....sorry but i lost all respect for abomination when he got KOed (and nearly killed) by wolverine from blows that "have more fury than the hulk!"

When did this happen? Once again the old bull-crap-o-metre is going off the scales! Wolverine K'Oing Abomination, that is so utterly retarded and poorly written that I find it hard to believe that it actually happened.

Once again, the inconsistancy that marvel characters are written with is slowly drinving me away from comics.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:56 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree Kharmadog, it's just making the debates on here more stupid.

People who should never be credible fighters, now have a chance.

All it seems to take it "oh yeah coz he went away and developed his powers........now he's God."

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

abom like almost killed the hulk a few times didnt he?
that makes him purdy cool
but WW is crazy powerful...and talented....she could take thor in my opinion
abomination isnt a good enough fighter to take her out

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:13 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:

abom like almost killed the hulk a few times didnt he?

Yes

quote:

abomination isnt a good enough fighter to take her out

He was a good enough fighter to beat down the Hulk, that would make him pretty good wouldn't it?

quote:

WW is crazy powerful...and talented....she could take thor in my opinion

No

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:20 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i say abom cause he can withstand hits from the hulk and has been fighting the likes of hulk for years

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:59 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abomination lost to the Hulk both times they've fought with Hulk almost ending his life viciously the second time.

Food for thought.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:02 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Abom gets this hands down. Not only is he in the same league as Hulk in terms of strength but he was regenerative powers as well. WW does tire

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:03 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

His base strength is higher than Hulk's.

We all know how quickly Hulk exceeds his base strength. He isn't in Hulk's league in terms of combat, the fact that he's convincingly 0 and 2 would suggest the same.

He wins this one though. Although WW might be able to use her speed to advantage.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Like Alpha said, WW has the potential to win because of her superspeed. She's not quite as strong as Abomination but she's close. Couple that with her faster than sound superspeed and indomitable martial prowess and Abomination is likely to go down after a hard fight.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Again it seems that u guys give speed a great advantage.As true that might be, Abom has healing powers which are very high. WW doesn't have that. She gets hurt and she is gonna feel it. I saw her get thrashed by Mongul and he almost tore her head off. Speed didn't come into play then.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:48 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i forget what comic it was that that happened with wolverine but it definitely took place, I'll post pics this weekend if ya like.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

I think that the Abomination's healing/regenerative powers would be a bigger and more deciding factor than WW's speed.

I say the Abomination takes it.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:43 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

thanx flyxx I was waiting for someone to step up and see things the right way.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:50 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

I call it as I see it.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:00 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by LordFear
Again it seems that u guys give speed a great advantage.As true that might be, Abom has healing powers which are very high. WW doesn't have that. She gets hurt and she is gonna feel it. I saw her get thrashed by Mongul and he almost tore her head off. Speed didn't come into play then.

If I had a dime for everytime someone used the cartoon Justice League Unlimited as a "reliable" source then I'd be richer than Bill Gates. JLU characters are MUCH weaker than the comic book counterparts.

WW beat Mongul once. Mongul is an extremely tough opponent who has beaten Superman several times. He's been raised since birth for battle. Superman respected his power so much, he actually asked Mongul to train him.

Abomination has incredible strength, durability and a healing factor.

WW has incredible strength, durability, faster than sound superspeed (Mach 15), indestructible bracelets that can deflect any and all attacks (which also generates a impenetrable forcefield when crossed), a indestructible, mmutable, limitless, and unbreakable lasso that can mentally command anyone it entangles, and several thousand years of combat experience and training from some of the best warriors this side of the galaxy (including Thor).

WW is quite capable of defeating Abomination. Abomination is slightly stronger than her and more durable than her, but against her fighting skills and her powers, Abomination would get a run for his money. The lasso is limitless in length (Flash used it once to circle the Earth) and completely indestructible. She could just utilize her superspeed to tie him up before he can say "go" and proceed to beat the daylights out of him. WW will kill if necessary. (She has thing for lopping off people's heads). If she sees no other option she utilize any and all lethal moves she has learned over the eons. Paralyzing nerve strikes, (the lasso also tells her her opponents weaknesses), pressure points, bone-breaking, and even some nerve strikes that can kill or put someone to sleep. She's like a Superman with Batman's fighting skills. (Batman frequently uses her as a sparring partner). And what good is healing factor going to do when she wraps her lasso around his neck and suffocates him? WW would win.

Last edited by Draco69 on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:40 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Abomination chokes Wonderwoman out with her own lasso

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:25 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

As if he's going get his hands on it. WW's millenial plus combat experience won't let Abom. get any where near her lasso. Not to mention the lasso can only be wielded by WW or someone she chooses to wield it. She has a link with the lasso and can telekinetically control it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:30 AM