KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament (Round 1) - DC Division, Slots 5-8

Choose the winner of each fight
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Robin 4 5.71%
Master Kirigi 12 17.14%
Cassandra Cain 18 25.71%
Catwoman 3 4.29%
Drakon 4 5.71%
Azrael 12 17.14%
Nightwing 8 11.43%
Connor Hawke 9 12.86%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament (Round 1) - DC Division, Slots 5-8
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azndrgn

Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament (Round 1) - DC Division, Slots 5-8

Welcome comic fans to the Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament! Come cheer on 32 of the best martial artists from the Marvel and DC universes as they compete for the title of Marvel/DC Martial Arts Champion! The tournament will be held in Madison Square Garden. Will YOUR favorite fighter be crowned the best? It's up to you and the rest of the fans' votes in the polls!

Tournament Rules (***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN CONSIDERING THE WINNER OF EACH FIGHT):
1. Fighters will battle using hand-to-hand combat ONLY.
2. Fighters are NOT allowed to use ANY artificial means of improving his/her chances of winning a fight. This includes mutant powers (energy blasts, telepathy/telekinesis, intangibilty, healing, etc.), weapons and any items capable of augmenting strength, speed, fighting ability, etc.
3. Any fights that may call for an exception to Rule #2 will be decided by myself and fully explained in the post for that fight.
4. Fighters will battle in their default costumes, thus they will not have any more armor than they regularly do.
5. The fights will take place on a raised rectangular platform that is a little less than the size of a regulation basketball court, so the fighters will have more than enough room to fight.
6. A fighter can win in 1 of 2 ways: (1) Battle until the opponent says, "I give up" (2) Knock the opponent off the platform
7. Always keep Rules 1 and 2 in mind. The tournament's purpose is to determine the character who fights best when given nothing else.
8. VOTE in the polls! The only way your favorite fighter can advance is if you vote for him/her. If you only comment, but don't vote, the poll cannot tell the difference. Also, the polls will allow multiple selections, so only vote for who you think is the winner of each fight. I will finalize the results for each round when enough votes have been gathered.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING AND I HOPE YOUR FIGHTER IS CROWNED THE CHAMPION!

Since their are 16 DC fighters and the polls allow a maximum of 10 choices, here are the Slot 5-8 battles

5. Robin vs Master Kirigi

6. Cassandra Cain vs Catwoman

7. Drakon vs Azrael

8. Nightwing vs Connor Hawke

***All fights were chosen by random drawing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:00 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Tell your friends. Keep it going! AAAGGHH!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:14 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Poor Dick, and Tim. They have no chance it looks like.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:15 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

I voted for Nightwing...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:17 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Lol I think it be easier to make a thread for each fight. It's cool, and all but the way it is you can only vote on person yet there are like four fights.

And I would have voted Nightwing but for some reason I picked Azrael. ^^; Which brought up the first part of my post.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:20 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
Lol I think it be easier to make a thread for each fight. It's cool, and all but the way it is you can only vote on person yet there are like four fights.

And I would have voted Nightwing but for some reason I picked Azrael. ^^; Which brought up the first part of my post.

Weren't you allowed to make multiple selections?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:21 AM
azndrgn

Oh, never mind

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:21 AM
azndrgn

I think enough people will vote that it'll balance in the end

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:22 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea probably. How long will these threads go on before the next round is chosen?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:23 AM
azndrgn

Probably til late tomorrow evening. IF enough votes have been collected by then. And people don't drive me crazy w/ "can he or she use this..." questions

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:27 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

lol Batgirl is so far ahead of Selina it's not funny. To bad I like Selina better...though she still wouldn't win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:29 AM
azndrgn

Yeah, Batgirl is goin' CRAZY on Catwoman's butt!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:39 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

all my favorites are loosing lol thats not fair.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:40 AM
azndrgn

quote:
all my favorites are loosing lol thats not fair.

Check tomorrow. Hopefully a lot of people will participate...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:44 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

lol actually they shouldn't be winning next to Dick. Selina would loose to Cain...then again I don't know who the guy is fighting Tim.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:45 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Drakon is a bad ass....no way he should be losing to Azarel. Drakon took out a fully armed Ollie AND Conner. My guess is that nobody knows who Drakon is.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well Ollie isn't a great HTH combatant...just good with bow and arrow.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:50 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Originally posted by demigawd
Drakon is a bad ass....no way he should be losing to Azarel. Drakon took out a fully armed Ollie AND Conner. My guess is that nobody knows who Drakon is.

Azrael looks like he can dish out some pain too though

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:50 AM
azndrgn

quote:
Well Ollie isn't a great HTH combatant...just good with bow and arrow.

I was told and from a little research that Green Arrow's son was better at martial arts than his dad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:51 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, Conner is probably top five in DC. Drakon took him AND his dad out at the SAME TIME. They were armed, too. He wasn't.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:53 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote