KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma vs Batman

Shin Akuma vs Batman
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Shin Akuma vs Batman

Shin Akuma (at max power)

vs

Batman (with utility belt)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm gonna say akuma for the same reasons that bison beats capA.....and then some.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:44 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

But Batman has his UTILITY BELT big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:45 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
But Batman has his UTILITY BELT big grin

The only thing that could save him in this match are twinkies.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:47 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol. I love how logical that is. smile

and yes, everyone knows akuma cannot harm thou who giveths him twinkies.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:49 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Batman's utility belt prepares him for ANYTHING!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:27 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Not unless he's got some 'Akuma-away' spray laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

guess who I want to win......

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:51 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Hmm...Akuma?? smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:53 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What's with all the Street Fighter threads? Did somebody just get done playing some sega/super nintendo?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:55 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

right, If Batman had Shark OFF.

He is bonund to have some thing for Arkuma. Maybe a Spray that drains his chi ??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:56 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Funnily enough he probably does. laughing out loud Ithink that belt's the entrance to another dimension where anything the wearer wants can be pulled out.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:59 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was thinkin the same thing.
after i played mike tysons punch out yesterday thats all i thought about so i would understand

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:00 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well, I remember reading one time where Batman was running round collecting gadgets to use against godlike enemies, and pulled a dimentional transporter out of his belt.
He also used to have a GL ring.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:02 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

We mortal men cannot understand the utitily belt. We can only watch in awe as it conveintly gives Batman the means to beat any villian, any time, any where.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 02:03 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Akuma is utterly overrated when it comes to fighting. Yes, he is a great fighter but not very smart. Whereas Batman reigns supreme in this scenario. It would be a matter of setting up a few distractions and a couple of traps and with some stratigical combat skills Batman would beat Akuma. Big muscles and fighting skills would not always get you victory. Great thinking skills and discovering Akuma's pin points would give Batman a great chance for victory.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

batman got beat up by a senior citizen (no prep time) akuma would own his ass. hell all akuma has to do is "poer up" and anything batman throws at him gets incinerated in his immediate vacinity.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:02 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Akuma would be to fast for Batman to think of something..Plus he'd have to see him to know where he was at.

big grin Course I've only seen the movie with him but in that not even Ryu could see him until he came up behind him. Batman with his belt couldn't win.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:15 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

seriously he would be moving so fast batman wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with his body.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:19 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Ok the utility belt will help if he throws a bat grenade at akuma, but other than that how is he gonna hurt the guy at full power? And even if he did somehow get to his utility belt before being ripped apart hows he gunna hit akuma with some thing?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 08:01 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote