KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade Vs Wolverine

Blade Vs Wolverine
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Blade Vs Wolverine

normal blade and normal wolverine (no Wolverine death) etc

in a deserted car park

no hold barred, all out fighting

till the other is knocked out or dead

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:47 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fr0z3n

wolverine ?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:59 PM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

A good fight blade would probably get the first few slices with his sword then realizes Wolverine's healing factor is not to be messed with and end up sliced pretty badly.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:28 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

but remeber vampires have supernatural strength as well as speed and agility.

Now even though blade is say not as skilled in fighting as wolverine and doesn' have a healing factor like ole wolvie i reckon his vampiric powers will most likely tip the balance and would give him the win

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 04:44 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
but remeber vampires have supernatural strength as well as speed and agility.

Now even though blade is say not as skilled in fighting as wolverine and doesn' have a healing factor like ole wolvie i reckon his vampiric powers will most likely tip the balance and would give him the win

I doubt it. You need more than a cool sword and low-level superpowers to beat Wolverine.

Blade is just a rookie compared to Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:54 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i agree Wov slices him in Two.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:03 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

i may actually retract and agree here as wolverine has taken out more dangerous oppoents so maybe wolverine will win though i still think it's closer than you guys might think

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:48 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Very close.
Considering their powers, Wolverine's only advantage is the healing factor, Blade is physically superior to him, over double of his strenght and is faster than him, and possess superhuman senses too.
He can slice Wolvie's throath and then pummel him with his fists during the time Logan is bleeding, he can manage to behead him if he acts in a smart way, and can slow down Logan with bullets and his weapons.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:56 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

wolverine.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:02 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

wolverine is good, but blade is just too fast for wolverine. Wolverine has beaten many speedsters so there is a possibility and he is very experience. But so is Blade. Both of them or killers, but blade's body count is too high to say that he isn't as experienced as wolverine. And I have to add that in the movie all of blades enemies that he fought one on one with at the very end would have killed wolverine. So I say blade, and he spends the next two week healing from the fight.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:28 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine has single story arcs that put his body count above Blade's. Blade is stronger then Wovlerine but not as much as an gap as say... Sabretooth and no way in hell is Blade faster then Wolverine

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

u guys might have forgot blade has a healing factor too didnt u guys see blade 2 he got those spike things stuckin him all through his body and healed

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:08 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

however his heALING IS NOT AS HGOOD AS WOLVERINES

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:08 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Speed is the deciding factor. I am actually going buy what I saw in the movies, when I say that blade is way faster. I really don't know. I think blade is only a little faster in the comic book.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:02 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Comic Blade is stronger and faster then his movie counterpart

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:09 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

blades powers are peak human strength and dur. along with a slight ehaling factor. I dont know why u all think blades so strong maby because of the movie but in the comic he as strong as captain america. I not making this up he has a listing of a three in marvel nights power bar for strength and dur and that is peak. wolverine is a 4 in both strength and dur he is at superhuman level one which is also called inhanced human it is a whole step above peak. also I liek to piont out wolverine a far better fighter and is way fast this fight is no were enar that close blade is totaly in over his head.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:20 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Ignore stat listings and go with comic feats; it works better for everyone

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:24 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya but it much easier to show porve by showing the stats list and if u wanna do feat wolverine has nocked over hulk by punching him

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:25 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

True enough but the stats are for the most part inaccurate, one of the Marvle guide books has Ogun listed at warp speed and if I recall Rogue stats were really inaccurate as well

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:29 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ogun is he can teleport and move to another plain all to gather that is why he is at warp speed. naw rogues were pritty good

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:31 AM