KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Vs Lucifer Morningstar

Death Vs Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: savagerampage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savagerampage

Death Vs Lucifer Morningstar

Who would win this fight? marvels death or dc's morningstar?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:02 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lucifer whould win

Death is just abstract who is equal to eternity.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:04 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

isnt eternity one of the most powerful beings in the universe?
how do u kill death itself? not even lucifer himself is above death.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:06 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

eternity is one the most powerful in the MU universe.

but so is lucifer in the DC universe

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:08 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

If Marvel's Death is equal to DC's Death. Death should win over Lucifer.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:09 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

oh i know he is one of the most powerful beings in any universe. but like i said, death is death, lucifer can die. death cannot, The only other person who cant die are immortals, and God himself

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:10 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

One minute then why did DC God die?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:47 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Tongue

the DC God did not die, that was in Preacher which is not part of dc/vertigo

The Word

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lucifer was created before DC death.

Lucifer was killed, but death had no claim on him, so he just got brought back to life

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer is undoubtely more pwoerful. It is cleraly said Lucfifer and Michael are supreme being in DC universe, and also in comic universe and only LT can join them, wtih expection of God. Lucifer wasn't even fazed by the power that could entirely destroy Mulitverse and end existence. And Lucifer can't die, he can die, only if God want that, and Death coudl die, if God wanted that to. Lucifer is undoubltely more powerful, no contest.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:42 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Lucifer wins, all he would have to do is look at her and she would leave without saying anything. the only other being i can think of that took a blast like Lucifer took was when Imperiex destroyed that last DC Universe and he was reborn in the new Precrisis/Postcrisis DC Universe, of course God,LT,Michael and Spectre could take that kinda blast as well.

The Word

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:12 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wouldn't looking at death cause death? How can DC gods be so powerful yet get beaten so easily?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:26 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Yes, but don't the Endless pre-date any angels created? DC Death is the secondborn, hence anything that has life would have to die at some point.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:26 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

the Endless was born when the first being in Creation had a Destiny, Destiny then was born, Death was 2nd when something could die. DC Death is way more powerful then Marvel Death, the Marvel Death can actually die so if someone even beings to threaten her and starting to win, Living Tribunal would have to come down and stop it. DC Death can die but it just ends up meeting herself and can never really die unless God wants her to die. i don't think The Endless predate any of Gods angels (LT is a Angel), they was here before creation. also what do u mean when u say "How can DC gods be so powerful yet get beaten so easily??"

The Word

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:07 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Marvel Death dies when the universe dies.

And I mean "How can DCGods be so powerful yet get beaten so easily?" when Lobo can behead them and Martians can control them. Wait, Fernis was Manhunter wasn't it?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:37 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

actually, lucifer is above even the DC death, lucifer is actually one of the endless just like micheal, but unlike micheal, he is the most powerful, even though he has a very human persona he is actually an abstract being too, his powers and his domain are beyond death or birth, he can even create these concepts if he sees fit, and destruction shud not be confused with death.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:17 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, lucifer is above even the DC death, lucifer is actually one of the endless just like micheal, but unlike micheal, he is the most powerful, even though he has a very human persona he is actually an abstract being too, his powers and his domain are beyond death or birth, he can even create these concepts if he sees fit, and destruction shud not be confused with death.

Actully Michael and Lucifer are completely equal in power lever, so they are equal in powers.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:29 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

The Beyonder killed death in the second secret wars so its possible to do that but that meant that no one and nothing could die so he had to use his power to recreate death by killing his friend.

Ive not seen anything of this Lucifer guy so I don't know if he is Beyonder level powerful.

But if he is he could do it but it would then mean that everything lived forever and that would be well messy....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:33 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no actually, micheal and lucifer WERE exactly equal in power at the start, but later it was know that lucifer was actually the heir to god's throne, not micheal n that lucifer was more powerful, infact his power is second only to elaine now

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kevdude
i don't think The Endless predate any of Gods angels (LT is a Angel), they was here before creation.

But everything besides the TOAA or The Presence is a creation so how can they be there before creation?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:05 PM