KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Holocaust vs Superman

Holocaust vs Superman
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Holocaust vs Superman

the son of Apoc vs the man of Steel.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I just read up on HC he'd win. anyone doubts..the son of Apoc?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I think Supes could win.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:09 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah he could...but HC is pure energy so heat vision won't work and physical attacks won't work on him neither

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:11 PM
ZephroCarnelian

If he's made of pure energy then I don't think Supes could do anything....

He could always fly around him in a circle really really fast! That usually makes something happen! big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:12 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Usually it involves cowboys/cowboy hats.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah....I seen the orginal movie.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
ZephroCarnelian

lol! You've gotta love the old flying in circles trick!

You know that if you run backward around the world fast enough you go back in time? wink

Bit like bloody Star Trek 4 lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:15 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

cool

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hyperion killed Holocaust recently in Exiles, so I think Superman could do the same.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:19 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I got that book...but Hyperion can absorb radation....so yeah he could beat HC.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:28 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Supes could beat holo with his both hands tied behind his back

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:48 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holocaust could break adamantium right?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
Supes could beat holo with his both hands tied behind his back

LOL, but I think Superman would find away to beat him.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:58 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hyperion killed Holocaust recently in Exiles, so I think Superman could do the same.

I read the exiles book that youre talking about with hyperion. That hyperion would destroy superman with no problem. That guy killed the avengers, x-men, and fantastic four at once ending with his breaking thors neck. Then it was stated that he killed galactus without any effort. Thats why he beat holocaust, hyperion was considered unbeatable and if you keep reading exiles you will see more of his power.

Hyperion tapped into more of his power making him like a god. Hyperion in the exiles version would destroy superman, with the power they were showing that he had in the comics, he might have the power to kill the entire jla.

Back to the fight, I dont know who would win, holocaust is a great fighter and he is completely invulnerable with no weaknesses to physical attack and he is in the 100 class range in strength and has great speed. Superman fans please dont say that his punches wont connect because if batman had superstrength and durability he would give superman a run for his money. but good fight, i think holocaust wins sense he reminds me of doomsday added with a powerful blast.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:10 PM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it'd be a tie...heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:12 PM
ebonyblade1

According to holocaust bio, you break his armor, he will just dissapate and die. I believe superman could do it easily.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:55 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

technically he could..but supes would never kill someone....usually.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:56 PM
ebonyblade1

That hyperion isn't that tough blink and gambit beat him. The exiles will beat him again. And there is no way he can beat the JLA. He killed alternate timeline avengers most of the alternate timeline characters or not as strong as the prime time line counterpart. I mean he killed a hippie hulk. How strong could hippie hulk be?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:04 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Yeah you are right superman would try to talk him down or something like that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:05 PM