KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs Superman

Superman vs Magneto
This poll is closed.
Superman 6 85.71%
Magneto 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto vs Superman
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (80): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Magneto vs Superman

Magneto is recking a city and Superman comes to the rescue.....who would win the man of steel or the man who can bend steel????

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 01:28 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

supes takes it easy, unless mgs has an endless supply of adimantium

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 01:35 PM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

either way i think supes still takes it, i mean he's got speed and his eye-lazer crap, the man of steel definitely takes this one

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 01:49 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

probably superman, because is very fast and strong, but lets think a little, supes come flying fast to hit mags, but mags protects himself with a electromagnetic field, off course supes will destroy it, but it would provide time enough to magneto control the iron in supes blood, destroying his brain, and all the rest of the organs. supes is the man of steel, but only in the outside not in the inside.

but superman will always be superman, so....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 04:53 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

ehhh ok.
I dont think Magneto would be able to react fast to create a sheild wink

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 05:35 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

just a theory.

iīm thinking in a strange vs flash combat, strange could murder flash in so many ways, but if you put both of them in a corner and scream: ready set go, flash would be so fast that he would KO strange.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:07 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

people, the whole iron in your blood talk was a joke, its not the iron in foods, its the actual type of metal that mystique pumped in the security guys ass lol

but yeah i still think superman would own magneto in so many ways, if anyone knows superman you know he's gonna use the eye-beams around the start of the battle

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:24 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

....if mags has adamantium at his disposal, I say supes could eventually loose.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:39 PM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
people, the whole iron in your blood talk was a joke, its not the iron in foods, its the actual type of metal that mystique pumped in the security guys ass lol

no, actually that was in the movie, the comic magneto can really control the iron in your blood. you donīt have to pump the metal inside.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:41 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

EVERYONE has iron in their blood. Naturally. Unless you have some kind of disease.

Anyway, Superman takes it. There's not much Magneto can do against him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:49 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

if mags manages to make adimantium body armor in like half a second, and adimantium weapons, along with an army of all other seriously hard scrap metals and sentinels, I think Mags could have a change.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:57 AM
Loot

he wouldnīt have time

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 10:41 AM
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
no, actually that was in the movie, the comic magneto can really control the iron in your blood. you donīt have to pump the metal inside.

the iron in your blood isnt actual iron, if it was then this would mean magneto can levitate eggs

i've never seen magneto manipulate the iron in someones blood though, it sounds dumb in the comic book, i mean even the movie went around that

superman takes this one, adamantium isnt something you could get so easily and even if so the force behind supes punches would weaken magneto

Last edited by Havoc470 on Nov 16th, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:43 PM
Loot

he can levitate eggs

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:03 PM
Havoc470
Smo

lol, i have to ask, was that really shown in a comic? because i'd like to see that

anyway do you know which comic he actually used the iron in someones blood? i'm not trying to prove you wrong, i really just wanna read it

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:13 PM
YourBiggestFan

man.. reason mystique pumped iron into that guy was so magneto could break FREE out of that plastic(or whatever it was made of) cell, simple as that, he could have killed that guy anytime he wanted, but killing him would still leave him in the cell!, duh!.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:15 PM
YourBiggestFan is currently offline Click here to Send YourBiggestFan a Private Message Find more posts by YourBiggestFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

we're talking about comic book magneto, not the movie, anyway i've never seen the movie magneto use electromagnetism as far as manipulating metal, so i think he couldnt have killed that guard anytime he wanted

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:37 PM
Loot

and you are correct, the movie magneto is only able to control metal. if it was the comic magneto he could destroy that prison with a tough.

about tyhe comics, the numbers are different because i have the portuguese versions, so maybe another one could help you on that.

but in the comic that shows maggot tolding his story to wolverine, you can see magneto killing a bunch of men controling the iron in theyīre blood, very cool.

he once stop the x-men from moving (by the blood thing again) just to speak a few words to them, i think this happen before mags took out the metal in wolverine, but that comic is not mine, so iīm not sure, and like iīve said i donīt know the number.

Last edited by Loot on Nov 16th, 2004 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 06:21 PM
Havoc470
Smo

alright cool, ill try and check it out

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:51 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Guys you are forgetting something, Superman Biomagnetic Aura, the second source of his powers, Magneto just sense the presence of this aura around Supes body, stretch it, and throw Supes a piece of metal of high density and 600mph, stucking it into his heart, good bye Superman.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:17 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote