KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Nightwing

Wolverine vs Nightwing
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine vs Nightwing

The Inferno deal gave me this idea, what do you think?

Call it a city setting.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

wolverine no doubt

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:37 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Nightwing is very agile and acrobatic, not to mention quick and light of foot. Couple that with his intellect and decent stratigic mind and he would no doubt be controling the battlefeild. Not in terms of straight hand to hand per se, but he could dictate where they fought. So as to fight in the optmial location for him. By attacking quickly, capitalizing on both his reach and agility superiorty, then retreating. He could effectively learn Wolverine abilities and weaknesses. Then move in with what ever force and style(he has a far more diverse knowledge of martial arts) was needed. This sort of running and testing fight for some one of Dick's intelligence and training is not unlikely.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:32 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Nightwing definitely has agility and speed advantages, but Wolvie's just
too tough for him. I would give this fight to Wolverine 7 oughta 10.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:46 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
Nightwing definitely has agility and speed advantages, but Wolvie's just
too tough for him. I would give this fight to Wolverine 7 oughta 10.

The othe advantage that Grayson has is ability to keep a clear head during combat which would allow him more over all battle feild control. Though the wrong move is going to get him diced. I'd say 5-6/10 in Wolverines favor, but Dick has a good chance.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:53 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

wolvie....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:54 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

nightwing is stronger, faster and a better fighter....just kidding Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Nightwing might be weaker but he's smarter, more agile, and just like Batman will do whatever it takes to win. In a straight up HtH fight Logan wins no doubt but if its anything goes Nightwing can keep a clear head while Logan cannot, and Nightwing would be able to keep away from Logan, and use whatever he has to his advantage. I think Nightwing has a good chance at winning if he doesn't make a mistake.

Customized Batarangs, gas capsules, tazers - One of those has to be able to slow Logan down, and with enough of them take him out, and also his suit is made of Kevlar, and Nomex materials, and can absorb any kicks or punchs (not that Logan would punch or possibly kick) Logan does to him. All he has to do is get past the Healing Factor, and stay away from the claws.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:53 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nightwing is great, no doubt, but i just can't see him pulling this one out. as much as i can't STAND wolvie, i'd have to go with him though NW would make a fight of it!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I heard that Wolverine knows how to handle Dick.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:00 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

I like Nightwing but Wolvie would dice him into meaty chunks

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:31 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Zahit
I heard that Wolverine knows how to handle Dick.

Someone call the paramedics, I think we have a burn victim.

How is Nightwing going to do anything to Wolverine? The guy puts down with Spider-man.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:35 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, what can NW do to Wolvie that he cant handle and heal instantly?

IF and only IF nightwing figures out Wolverines super senses, he could use that against him.

Anything other than that, its a curbstomp...one tiny mistake and NW is headless.

Wolvie can keep calm, 40 years of constant ninja training has helped him handle that (the issues of "Logan") he kept control then, he could here.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverien si a better fighter and 1 hit with those claws and its over not to mentiopn wat evea nightwing can do wolverine can just heal
he took alot of hits from hulk and a skinny white kidd man wolverien got hands boi and wolgerien is a true nigga so i say wolvie wins badly

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:16 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Let me say this one more time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT TO WIN A FIGHT. Restrain him somewhere, tie him up, lock him up etc etc. All Noghtwing has to fo is put him down long enough to chain him up. Knock Wolverine out or puting him down is not nearlly so hard as Wolverine fans make it out to be Cap knocked him out recently with blunt force trauma to the back of the head, Daredevil beat him(and a hord of ninjas) by hitting him repeatedly and droping him on a katana, Elektra beat him through pressure points, The Punisher has k.o'd him with signicicant explosions and electrical charges or knocked him around and left him under a steam roller, Gambit knocked him out with 3 or 4 cards. What my point, enough damage will put him down lonf rnough to find some way to restrain him. Not only that, but if he's out for a while would that mean his opponent more or less won the fight as in real life fights need not be to the death.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:22 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Cap knocked out a barely concious Wolverine would was put through the meat grinder by the x-men. Dare Devil temporarly put down a mind controled Wolverine who didn't want the fight only because he inturpted his programing for a second. Elektra got the drop on a half dead Wolverine who was in a fight an being keep alive by a machine minutes earlier.

See how none of those are good examples? Any example of Punisher hanging with Wolverine is bad writing pure and simple. Not sure about the Gambit one, are you talking about Contest of Champions? Because I don't think Wolverien was koed from that but I'm not sure.

Dick can't possible dish out enough damage to Wolverine to even slow him down, while 1-2 hits from Wolverine even sans-claws will end the fight.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:26 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

What you said about Cap may be true and Elektra may be true. As to the Dardevil one on the other hand. It doesn't matter if he was mind controled or not it would make no difference in the amount of damage he could take. As to the Punisher being bad writing quip. One its not and two its not a valid excuse. As it destroy the suspension of disbelief which is needed in these sorts of debates. My point is that the Punisher can and has done it on numerous occasions. As to Gambit, yes I was speaking of Contest of Champions. Wolverine must of been K.O'd thats how they decided those fights. With one exception and it was stated before the bout began.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:22 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Nightstick
Knock Wolverine out or puting him down is not nearlly so hard as Wolverine fans make it out to be Cap knocked him out recently with blunt force trauma to the back of the head,

Daredevil beat him(and a hord of ninjas) by hitting him repeatedly and droping him on a katana,

Elektra beat him through pressure points, The Punisher has k.o'd him with signicicant explosions and electrical charges or knocked him around and left him under a steam roller, Gambit knocked him out with 3 or 4 cards. What my point, enough damage will put him down lonf rnough to find some way to restrain him. Not only that, but if he's out for a while would that mean his opponent more or less won the fight as in real life fights need not be to the death.

Uh huh. He was nearly out when Cap knocked him out. Daredevil didn't beat him, he beat the ninjas and then stalemated Wolverine until Wolverine tripped up and fell on the katana. He would have gotten up and kept fighting, but being run through freed him temporarily from the brainwashing and so he stayed on it.

Elektra BARELY held him down while jamming her sais into his pressure points in his shoulders. She also knew that the second she pulle them out, she was lunch meat.

Saying it took large explosions from either Gambit or Punisher just to knock Wolvie out isn't exactly in INSULT, you know. Wolverine wins this easy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:33 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Originally posted by Khellendros
Uh huh. He was nearly out when Cap knocked him out. Daredevil didn't beat him, he beat the ninjas and then stalemated Wolverine until Wolverine tripped up and fell on the katana. He would have gotten up and kept fighting, but being run through freed him temporarily from the brainwashing and so he stayed on it.

Elektra BARELY held him down while jamming her sais into his pressure points in his shoulders. She also knew that the second she pulle them out, she was lunch meat.

Saying it took large explosions from either Gambit or Punisher just to knock Wolvie out isn't exactly in INSULT, you know. Wolverine wins this easy.

Castle has also knocked Wolverine around with a baseball bat. Heck on occassion he has done it with his hands. Point of this is, is that sufficient force will knock Wolverine out and that human/street level strikes can effect him. Also that Wolverine has weakness such as pressure points, which I am pretty sure Nightwing can exploit. More over he has certain weaknesses that all people do even with his metal bone structure. Such as the genitals, neck, and nose. All of which can and have been exploited. More over Nightwing carries a small arsenal (albeit mostly none lethal) on his person. So between his training and gear he has a fair chance at subdueing Wolverine. Once again i'll state. That I believe Wolverine wins this bout more often then not. Its just not going to be the cake walk some Wolverine fan boys think it is.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:49 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Nightwing carries customized Batarangs, gas capsules, and tazers. If he uses them effeciently I bet he could take out Wolverine. The thing is if he makes one slight mistake he's toast. Nightwing won't go down easy but he'll tire faster then Logan so he'd have to be on the offense mostly to be able to win this but its not totally impossible for Nightwing to beat Wolverine as long as its not straight HtH.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:28 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote