KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Demigawd vs.....YOU!

Demigawd vs.....YOU!
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demigawd
Board Scientist

Demigawd vs.....YOU!

Put together a team of six to counter and defeat my team. They must be below skyfather level. They get one hour of prep time (my team does not get prep time). Oh, and here's the kicker - only one character exists in the omniverse, so you can't pick the same characters I picked. That also means the characters aren't available for amalgams (bub-bye Strangefayte!).

I didn't pick these characters because I like them. I picked them because they're usually the most commonly used characters when building dream teams. Let's see how ya'll do without access to your favorites.

1. Thanos
2. Flash
3. Dr. Strange
4. Silver Surfer
5. God Cable
6. Quasar

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:01 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

have fun everyone else...my "Favorites vs You" thread tired me out...I'll be back with a crappy team in a few days (I promise the Doctor won't be on it this time...lol)

-DM

P.S. those are like the 6 most powerful and balanced sub-Skyfathers (with a few exceptions). Good freakin' luck.

Last edited by Digi on Apr 21st, 2005 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:04 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

1. heroic doomsday
2. superman
3. Adam Warlock
4. doctor. doom
5. teknoman (hahahahahahaha)

damn dude you did a good job. I'll have tothink about this one and come back later.

no fair though you have thanos SS strange and flash, how am I supposed to combat? good job.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:06 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Your team would get destroyed, lol.

I'll be amazed if anyone can come up with a more powerful team. Over the past few weeks, with all the ____ vs. YOU threads, we've pretty much established the dimensions for a successfully balanced team. This probably represents the highest expression of that, with characters who are the best there is at what they do.

So rather than coming up with a more powerful team, come up with a better plan.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:11 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I see what your saying, and I'm not about to disagree with you one bit, I just need some "prep time" to think this one out.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:17 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Hard to find a team that could beat that.

- Hungry galactus (lol)
- Batman
- Spiderman
- Daredevil
- Robin

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:18 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

is cosmic spidey below skyfather level cause he could easily match or even better silver surfer.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:19 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, I'd say he's below skyfather.

I was thinking about how to counter this team myself - a couple of ideas came to mind. I'd be interested in seeing if anyone who comes up with a plan is thinking along the same lines I am.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:25 AM
jinzin

could you post a list of those YOU would consider above skyfather level (assuming it's not too long) I need to know what I'm limited to, cause I'm inclined to ask for mephisto.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:27 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ok, let's go Demi.

Here are my six.

1. The Sentry

2. Adam Warlock

3. Doctor Druid

4. Genis Vell

5. Phoenix-Rachel Summers

6. Photon

How's that. I'm pretty sure Warlock can catch the Flash. The rest are toss ups. Damn good team you made their. I'm gonna work on a scenario, but here's my team.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:33 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Darkseid
Captain Marvel(woman)
Dr Fate
Galactus' very first herald who wielded dark matter. I'll get bk to u with his name LOL
Phoenix-Jean
Magneto

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:33 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Mephisto???? No, he's skyfather.

Skyfather is anyone of comparable power to people like Odin. That means people like Hela, Zeus, Mephisto, Superman Prime, Sentry, Cosmic Cube beings, WOL Morg, Tyrant, Elders, Watchers, etc. Basically if they can completely manhandle someone like Thanos, it's safe to say they're skyfathers or above.

RULE CHANGE: I'll allow a seventh member on your team.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:36 AM
jinzin

you think sentry could manhandle thanos?

damn mephisto wouldhave been sweet. lol.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:39 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

U talking about my team? No his name isnt mephisto if u r. He was featured in Thanos' limited series about a yr ago

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:40 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Ok, let's go Demi.

Here are my six.

1. The Sentry

2. Adam Warlock

3. Doctor Druid

4. Genis Vell

5. Phoenix-Rachel Summers

6. Photon

How's that. I'm pretty sure Warlock can catch the Flash. The rest are toss ups. Damn good team you made their. I'm gonna work on a scenario, but here's my team.

Sentry is beyond skyfather. He stalemated Galactus. As for the rest of them, not too worried, but let's see your plan first...

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Darkseid
Captain Marvel(woman)
Dr Fate
Galactus' very first herald who wielded dark matter. I'll get bk to u with his name LOL
Phoenix-Jean
Magneto

If you're arguing Phoenix-Jean as being someone on the level you usually do, then she's beyond skyfather as well. Are you going to provide a scenario or should I just start attacking now, lol?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:41 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
U talking about my team? No his name isnt mephisto if u r. He was featured in Thanos' limited series about a yr ago

No, I was talking to Jinzin.

quote:
you think sentry could manhandle thanos?

damn mephisto wouldhave been sweet. lol.

The thing about Sentry is, he's made no real appearances in regular continuity. He may, once he started being written in Avengers, get a MASSIVE power down. But as he was written, he's Galactus level. He'd manhandle Thanos and the rest of my team pretty easily on his own.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:42 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

By the way, you're referring to The Fallen One.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:43 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Remember for earth bound practical applications she has barriers up. She tutored cable in the use of his telepathy. She is far more skilled than he is. If they thought then she could draw on enough power to defeat him without her being abover skyfather level. lol

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:43 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

'By the way, you're referring to The Fallen One."

Thats why i luv u demi

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:44 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

lol, NO! I know what you're going to do! You're going to dynamically raise her power levels JUST enough to justify beating everybody but still argue that she's not at skyfather level. NO!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:45 AM