KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Pokemon

Wolverine vs. Pokemon
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wolverine vs. Pokemon

Wolverine was relaxing and chillin at bar...until Spiral thought it would be funny to teleport him to the world of Pokemon. Mojo has captured the original 151 Pokemon and has placed them on a island will all environment types. There is ONE pokemon per species. They are all at level 100. In order to get back to his homeworld, Wolverine must track down and kill all Pokemon on the island. The Pokemon are aware of Wolverine's arrival and will not stop at any means to defeat him. Wolverine can only battle one pokemon per time.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:19 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hmm...Mewtwo or someone will stop him. Others are toast.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Venusaur or how is called with that freakin solar beam would fry Logan, also the dragon like with orange skin pokemon can melt rock with his flames, so he ca burn the flesh and the organs of Logan and destroy them.Also Zapdos, the god-like with electrical powers can emit limitless amounts of electricity, how can Logan substain to 2'000'000 volts of electricity?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:31 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Pikachu would come up to him and hug him and he'll turn real nice and then Snorlax will come out of nowhere and sit on him

THE END

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:48 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Muck absorbs physical blows and they are normally very stinky.

Raichu - electrocution.

Mew/Mewtwo - nuff' said.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:01 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Diglet is the penis of the earth.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I DID NOT need to imagine that.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Mewtwo. Who needs the other 150

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:19 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Mewtwo. Who needs the other 150

laughing Wolverine's jobber aura would allow him to walk through Mewtwo's attack. Logan rips that cats head right off. Logan > Exodus > nukes

He kills all 151 of them.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

man wolverine is toast, pokemon may be cute but even pikachu is more powerful than most superhuman marvel characters.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:06 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Diglet is the penis of the earth.

LMAO are you allowed to say penis?

Logan loses. Electabuzz would f*ck him up with a thunderpunch.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:24 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vegetto
Public Servant

Lmao I can't believe I just read this.

Wolverine = Normal/fighting pokemon i guess. He's pretty much holding leftovers and has an ability similar to shed skin as a healing factor.

I'd start off with Golbat (for the speed) and use Confuse Ray. Then I switch to Gengar and use Hypnosis, Curse, and Dream Eater. Hopefully he'll still be asleep when I call out Bulbasaur and use leech seed. If he did wake up AND already snapped out of confusion, then I'd use stun spore to slow him down a bit (even though the healing factor would take care of it eventually). Then use any pokemon with sandstorm and switch back to Gengar since normal and fighting moves don't affect ghost pokemon. Then I just throw ultraballs while those damage over time moves do their thing. When I capture him I name him Cuddles, and he lives out the rest of his days as a slave in my PC until i'm ready to use him. Weapon X all over again i guess.

If he were a pokemon I think he would have that 1 hit KO move Guillotine (decapitate a pokemon!), and probably Bite, Cut, and Slash.
Wolvie just cant deal with the abilities of 151 different pokemon.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:52 PM
Vegetto is currently offline Click here to Send Vegetto a Private Message Find more posts by Vegetto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

You guys sure know alot about pokemon. Makes you wonder.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:58 PM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by K3VIL
Venusaur or how is called with that freakin solar beam would fry Logan, also the dragon like with orange skin pokemon can melt rock with his flames, so he ca burn the flesh and the organs of Logan and destroy them.Also Zapdos, the god-like with electrical powers can emit limitless amounts of electricity, how can Logan substain to 2'000'000 volts of electricity?

Great points and all, but pokemon only stun, not kill.

I don't understand why they even bother saying " his skin is 1,000x harder than diamond"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:44 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by K3VIL
Venusaur or how is called with that freakin solar beam would fry Logan
That attack is a little too slow with it's charge time and all. . .

Any psychic pokemon minus abra could do it. . . (Abra would probably just teleport away)

The electric pokemon are too fast. . .

He could probably take out the fighting pokemon. . .

Even jigglypuff's song could probably make wolverine fall asleep. . .

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:07 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Kirby wins!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:23 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Does Wolverine get a training montage?

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:24 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Pika Pika ZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!!!
Hey, are we talkin' normal Wolverine or Fanboy /can-survive-a-nuke Wolverine?

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:06 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aren't the Pokémon trainers a bit sadistic? Like that Ash guy. He's always putting the little Pikachu against unimaginable monsters that are thirty times bigger then Pikachu is and have power to move tectonic plates and change the tide of rivers. And in the same time, are invunerable to electrity. Pikachu always gets his ass kicked, and in the next episode finds new power and returns the favor. But nobody get's his ass more kicked in the episodes then Pikachu.

"You can do it, Pikachu!"

"Pika pika.*"

* "Yeah, thanks a lot, *******."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:14 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The hits only stun really.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:33 PM