KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs. Superman Prime

Odin vs. Superman Prime
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Odin vs. Superman Prime

Odin
(full powered)

vs.

Superman Prime

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:16 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is tough but I'll have to go with Prime.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Last edited by Ming Tea! on Apr 27th, 2005 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:34 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

is prime still immune to magic?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:36 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

prime

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:40 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime, especially if it's a fist fight.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

We don't know if Primes immune to magic or not.

If he is, then it'd be a whitewash.

If he isn't, then it'd be a lot closer.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:34 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hmmm god like beign versus a god

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Yes, he's immune to magic, and he's too much for Odin, Sword of Heaven + GL Ring are far above Odin Force.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:52 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamma Crush!
Savage

Hmm. What does the Sword of Heaven do?

Strongest one there is...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:54 PM
Gamma Crush! is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Crush! a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Crush! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

It helps him fold the fabric of time and space. Kind of like what the Heart of the Universe does for thanos.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:59 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
It helps him fold the fabric of time and space. Kind of like what the Heart of the Universe does for thanos.

Give me a link on this please. The Sword of Heaven not the Sword of Superman.

Odin beats this b!tch up.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:17 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

With the sword obviously Supes wins...it would be less certain if it were just a base powers fist fight. I'd give a slight edge to Supes (Odin's a god, but he's not immortal, nor is he indestructable), but Odin has messed some powerful people up in his day. The big loser of the fight would be whatever solar system they're fighting in.

-DM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

can someone please give me issues name and numbers of all Superman prime comics.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by DigiMark007
With the sword obviously Supes wins...it would be less certain if it were just a base powers fist fight. I'd give a slight edge to Supes (Odin's a god, but he's not immortal, nor is he indestructable), but Odin has messed some powerful people up in his day. The big loser of the fight would be whatever solar system they're fighting in.

-DM

That's nice, now give me a link of Prime and his Sword of Heaven. Otherwise, you're just lying outta your ass.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:27 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamma Crush!
Savage

Superman Prime is more powerful than a fully powered Skyfather?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:29 AM
Gamma Crush! is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Crush! a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Crush! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Superman Prime is more powerful than a fully powered Skyfather?

No. Misguided fans think he is. He ain't. Odin would stomp him.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:30 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

issue numbers , and name please

the sword of heaven ?

issue anybody?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:34 AM
Beyonder

Originally posted by kgkg
issue numbers , and name please

the sword of heaven ?

issue anybody?

Do a search on Superman Prime Vs. Dark Phoenix. There's a link to Prime and issues.

NOT A LINK TO THE SWORD OF HEAVEN. I still need that from people who're claiming such a thing.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:39 AM
Gamma Crush!
Savage

The only time I've ever seen a "Sword of Heaven" mentioned is on this message board. I've heard of the "Sword of Superman," but I don't know if he has it. I always thought Superman Prime was just an overly sunbathed Superman.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:48 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/system.html

Here's a good site to tell the 1 million story.

It makes no mention of the sword, but it also doesn't mention the GL ring (which we actually know he has), so it could just be that the sword is rather obscure and hard to find a link to (I know, i tried)

Forgive me for speaking of something that I couldn't directly prove. Many of us (myself included) often refer to things which we have never directly read in a comic (there's only so much time in a day) but are accepted norms within comic book universes. For example, after browsing enough threads here on the board, one could confidently announce that Thing could hold his own with the Hulk though he might not win...without ever having read a FF or Hulk comic.

As I understood it, the Sword of Heaven (if that's what it is) was not a made-up item, but was something as tangible and provable as the Infinity Gauntlet or HOTU. I stand corrected, though not in the least bit ashamed. If the sword had the properties and powers attributed to it on more than just this thread (there have been many), then yes he would easily beat Odin. Without it, who knows. Power levels of that nature are hard to quantify accurately.

-DM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:07 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote