KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shazam! vs Savage Hulk

Shazam! vs Savage Hulk
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shazam! vs Savage Hulk

Shazam!: Stronger and Faster than Superman, who has beaten Hulk on both their encounters.
- Wields Magic.

VS

Savage Hulk: "The Madder Hulk gets, the Stronger Hulk gets!".
- Big, Green, Purple Pants. 'NUFF SAID. lol

Who wins?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:39 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

It hasnt been proven that Shazam is actually stronger than Superman. They are the same in strength.
he is faster though.

I say Shazam 6/10. imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:42 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree. but i say Shazam 7/10.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:44 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Shazam 9/10. If he's smart he'll just stay out of Hulk's range and pelt him with magical lightning bolts.

-DM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I just read my new Superman comic and Captain Marvel and Superman went head to head. Superman punched CM from Metropolis and he landed in Hawaii. CM went unharmed from the blow, then Superman picked up a Air Craft carrier and threw it low and behold CM grabbed it in mid-air and set it back in the ocean. CM is one severely underrated DC character. OH by the way Superman was possesed by Eclipso at the time that is why they were fighting.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:54 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i have that issue it just came out today.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
jrodslam

I think were all agreed that Shazam would win.

I do think hes a bit underrated though. I see him as Supermans equal in power personally.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:01 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

CM 7/10. Happy Dance

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I thought he was slower than Superman.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:35 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

fyi Superman is faster and stronger than Shazam.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:45 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
fyi Superman is faster and stronger than Shazam.

Everytime there was a test of strength, They were always dead even. Superman has admited it himself several times.

It has been stated that Shazam may actually be stronger than Superman, and that he would give him a run for his money.

Superman being faster? Not so sure about that though. Shazam does have the speed of Mercury. I dont know if Supes is faster than that.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:48 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

WW is faster than mercury.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:51 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Exactly. Superman>WW>Captain Marvel.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always thought SHAZAM!!!!! was slower and not as strong as Superman, his magic just weakend superman down to his level.
I'm probably wrong, this is just the impression I was always under.
Never read a SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comic in my life.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:04 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Shazam is awsome, and if he took on supes controled by Eclipso that only improves my perception of him because Eclipso quite frankly makes much better use of Supes powers than Supes does. Plus he has a much better fighting ability.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:22 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

You guys are all idiots. SHazam is a Fvcking wizard.

Captain Marvel, whose powers are granted to him by shazam is Superman's equal in every way. WHen they fight each other, Marvel has the edge cuz he's magic based. Usually this ends up being because Captain Marvel starts using his magical lighting.

The most recent issue you speak of is such a rip from Kingdom come it's not even funny. But superman and captain marvel are dead even...CM is faster than wonder woman. Wonder woman has the "speed of mercury" kind of...but obviously not really since she's not nearly as fast as the flash. ANd CM is def on par with superman in speed, they are always shown to be DEAD EVEN...that's the point of any confrontation between the two...to see what happens when two people who are dead even in every single way confront each other.

So think about who wins between superman and the Hulksince most people are familiar enough with CM. I donno, i couldn't say which would win...but I'd really probably lean towards savage hulk 6/10

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:18 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, first of all, Captain Marvel is faster than Superman, and they are only dead even in strength. Shazam wins 8/10.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:20 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. He isn't. Not even close. Diana has "speed greater than that of Mercury". Cap Marvel has the speed of Mercury. Superman is faster that Diana. So......

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:41 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no dude, did u read Kingdom Come, supes flew up and Marvel flew right past him cuz he was so much faster. (scene at the end)

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:43 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Aren't you the same guy who said Captain Marvel is faster than the Flash.

That says how little you know about Captain Marvel....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:44 PM