KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Rhino

Colossus vs. Rhino
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sleep Colossus vs. Rhino

Colossus is real strong now. He's always been good on invulnerability but now he's got power to match.
wink

Attachment: rhino1.jpg
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:44 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

am I the only one who really doesnt like Rhinos costume?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:04 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
am I the only one who really doesnt like Rhinos costume?

naa his costume is really lame oh and collossus hands down imo

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Colossus beats his ass

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:42 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

So we're talking about an overgrown brute in a rhino outfit vs. Colossus confused

K, well to try to bring some reasoning here: Rhino has superhuman strength (although i can't find any indices on just how high that is, but i haven't seen anything to suggest it's higher than Colossus's 100 class. He's been irradiated with gamma radiations and made even stronger.
However, from what i recall, these radiations didn't also increase his endurance. That's what the rhino outfit is for. The rhino outfit is said to be as resilient as a rhino's hide. I mean...come on people, we're talking rhino hide vs. organic steel here?
We're talking about a hide that can be put down by bullets vs. a guy that can deflect bullets with his freekin eyelids????

~wickerman~

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:18 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

um no...U dont know about Rhino so u assumed his skin was just as durable as a Rhino's?. When the Rhino was originally introduced his powers were attributed to a combination of Gamma radiation and magic. He was a match for the Hulk. In fact, the first time the Rhino was freed from his costume (which was permanent and he could not remove it) it took a high intensity energy/laser apparatus months to weaken it enough to be removed. The Rhino does have impressive stamina...he cannot only run at about 150mph (much faster than Colossus) but he can also maintain it for extended time. His "Rhino" hide is not its original anymore...but his original skin was probably more durable than Colossus...it was originally virtually indestructable. Nowadays, the durability of Rhino's skin varries from writer to writer. He is presently class 90 now also.

Nonetheless...Rhino is no longer as durable as colossus, he's not as strong, he is less disciplined, and cant fight like Colossus...Colossus would beat him.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:40 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Wynndar
um no...U dont know about Rhino so u assumed his skin was just as durable as a Rhino's?. When the Rhino was originally introduced his powers were attributed to a combination of Gamma radiation and magic. He was a match for the Hulk. In fact, the first time the Rhino was freed from his costume (which was permanent and he could not remove it) it took a high intensity energy/laser apparatus months to weaken it enough to be removed. The Rhino does have impressive stamina...he cannot only run at about 150mph (much faster than Colossus) but he can also maintain it for extended time. His "Rhino" hide is not its original anymore...but his original skin was probably more durable than Colossus...it was originally virtually indestructable. Nowadays, the durability of Rhino's skin varries from writer to writer. He is presently class 90 now also.

Nonetheless...Rhino is no longer as durable as colossus, he's not as strong, he is less disciplined, and cant fight like Colossus...Colossus would beat him.

I always admit to have limited knowledge on rhino, but is the original rhino outfit you're talking about the one that SM's acid pellet webbing cracked? Or the later one that was "glued" to his skin and had to be removed by Project Pegasus? Because if it's the first, it wasn't that resistant, and if it's the second, then yeah, it is tougher indeed. However, i still think that Colossus's organic steel is stronger. It can take bludgeoning and piercing hits like nothing, and can withstand extreme temperatures. Not to mention that rhino's face is still unprotected.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:07 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yes the 2nd skin...not the skin from his first appearance...The hide that was stuck to his body was practically indestructable by the standards at that time.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:42 AM
geese

rhino wins,
same strength, but colossusi is a farmer boy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:55 PM
geese is currently offline Click here to Send geese a Private Message Find more posts by geese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd say if they were just going head2head with no strategy colossus, but colossus thinks better, so he takes this one.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think this would be a excellent match to see but I give it to Colossus

Simply cause he is smarter, stronger, faster, better fighter and more durable.

Taking nothing away from Rhino but he is outclassed.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:29 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:06 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

The good guy always wins so Colossus would win. Besides, he's stronger, better fighter and smarter than Rhino. Colossus would take this one. cool

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:33 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think this would be a excellent match to see but I give it to Colossus

Simply cause he is smarter, stronger, faster, better fighter and more durable.

Taking nothing away from Rhino but he is outclassed.

I don't think Colossus is faster than Rhino.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:23 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think Colossus is faster than Rhino.

I don't think so either. confused

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:25 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Classic Rhino would wreck Colossus, and so would some versions of current Rhino. Rhino was able to force his horn into Juggernaut, sans the force field.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:27 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Force his horn into Juggernaut? messed blink Are you serious? He must have some serious power for him to do that. I wonder who would win in a fight between him and Hulk. shifty yes

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:31 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Force his horn into Juggernaut? messed blink Are you serious? He must have some serious power for him to do that. I wonder who would win in a fight between him and Hulk. shifty yes

This was a weakened Juggernaut, who didn't have his forcefield, or his normal invulnerability. Hulk would beat Rhino to the brink of death.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:33 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
This was a weakened Juggernaut, who didn't have his forcefield, or his normal invulnerability. Hulk would beat Rhino to the brink of death.

Oh, I see now. No wonder he was able to do that to him. I also think that Hulk could beat the crap out of him. Maybe even kill him if Hulk tried. Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:36 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh, I see now. No wonder he was able to do that to him. I also think that Hulk could beat the crap out of him. Maybe even kill him if Hulk tried. Happy Dance

Not maybe. Certainly.

Hulk never tries to kill anyone. He just tries to "smash them" when they refuse to leave him alone. He's a simpleton, so he often gets into disputes that lead to temper tantrums and fights. But, he's as innocent as a child. If Hulk was evil, there would be a lot of dead superheroes and villians. He doesn't kill people, unless he does do by accident, or if he has no other options.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 11th, 2005 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:40 AM