KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)

hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)

ok take this match seriosuly......lets say the hulk's closest friends and family and loved ones were murdered by galactus....hulk goes on a rampage......for 10,000 years.(lets say he dosent age).....so hulk goes on a rampage for 10,000 years constantly building up rage and anger......his levels constantly go up and never drop for 10,000 years.....his levels of rage are insane.......the more times passes the angrier and more enraged he becomes....also lets say that like maestro there was a war and for the past 10,000 years the hulk has also been soaking up radiation which was also making him stronger.....10,000 years pass....and hulk is informed that galactus is responsible for the death of his loved ones.....can the hulk with all his rage and fury which was building up for 10,000 years non stop...to levels beyond comprehension.along with him soaking radiation.....take out a fully powered galactus.....in a physical match only.....that means only characters durability and strength only.galactus cant agument his power with the power cosmic, he cant teleport the hulk, or blast him.or use matter manipulation.only his given durability and strength...if this "hulk prime" attacks galactus by surprise can he take him? " fight is in a closed box costructed by LT so no one could break it......the size of 10 football fields.DEBATE!!!......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:52 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one raelly knows the limits of either of these characters and there is no real way to gauge.

If there is a limit to how angry Hulk can get then Galactus shouldprobably win.

If There isn't then Hullk should take it as he is far more mobile and he doesn't have the problem of having to top on plannets every so often.

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Jul 4th, 2005 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

you can assume.....based on their feats and the situation given to u....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:58 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Ummm... who knows laughing out loud
Galactus durability let him survive the destruction of the last universe so Galactus I guess.

Kirbilactus and his Herald, fanboy Batman. laughing out loud

Attachment: 704515-609389-games_cover-resized200.jpg
This has been downloaded 224 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:59 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

no dude....dont make this on of those threads.......i want real facts and opinions here.... ninja .and it wasent galactuse's durablity....the primal force protected him....eternity of his universe

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it was eternity who was protecting him at the end of the last universe.

When has he ever shown durability like that since. Certainly not when Thor made him wet his pants and run away.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:02 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Well then its too hard to say since there are no defined strength levels durability etc of a Hulk Prime. And there are no Hulk Prime feats to go off of. Aren't Galactus stats usually just described as immeasurable?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:03 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Galactus has ever done anything that physically strong apart from attaching those Huge engines to Ego. Which is kinda tame compared to what Hulk has done in the past.

I'm not doubting that he is probably uber strong, but accurately guageing strength pretty hard work.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:06 AM
Colossus21

well we cant have any feats since he dosent exist.....but lets assume for sake of argument imagine his power level..according to my description.......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:21 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Nope actually it was Phoenix who protected galen and allowed him to join with the essence of the universe to become galactus. Check out reecent issues off FF and Xmen adventures 12 to see for yourselves

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:22 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Make up one feat of him lifting something and surviving something. big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:23 AM
Colossus21

its irelevent if it was eternity or phoenix......as long as we all agree that ....thats not a way to measure his durability.....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:24 AM
Colossus21

i believe hulk could take him.....becasue he was constructed on purpose to be a being with no physical limit.....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:43 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Ok i'll just say Hulk, just for the hell of it. big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:48 AM
Colossus21

really?.lol i never expected that......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:49 AM
Colossus21

HULK smash puny tall cosmic man........

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:41 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
HULK smash puny tall cosmic man........

laughing out loud

I say Hulk Prime can take Galactus. Why are you surprised about that?

It has no bearing on the infinite power levels of Kirbilactus C17.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:48 AM
Colossus21

i dunno i mean like galactus is basically below abstracts....he is one of the most powerful things in existence.....i thought that if i would make this thread people wouldnt take me seriosuly.....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:51 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I didn't take you seriously.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:53 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

sucks for me....

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:55 AM