KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four vs Spider-Man, Wolverine, Storm & Colossus

Fantastic Four vs Spider-Man, Wolverine, Storm & Colossus
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Fantastic Four vs Spider-Man, Wolverine, Storm & Colossus

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:47 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

I don't think Fantastic Four has a chance against this guys. But that's just my opinion.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:47 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Fantastic Four. smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Fantastic Four.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Fantastic Four.

The FF owns them.

Ben vs Colossus

Attachment: all4one.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:29 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think Fantastic Four has the skill to pay the bills.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:33 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Could go either way.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

the only problem would be Mr. fantastic and sue, but they can be taken out. I'd give this to the other four

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:53 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

If wolverine was replaced by a telekinetic such as psylocke and spiderman was replaced by spiderwoman (Venom blasts. What could spidey do to MrF.) then the teams are a lot fairer and more balanced. Prsently the F4 win easily. Storm would go against human torch, Colossus against Thing. What the hell are wolverine and Spidey gonna do against Mr F and IW?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well considering storm has easily beaten torch before, and easwily snuffed his flame before he won't be a problem. and colossus can handle Ben. it might be possible for storm to affect the inside of sues field, and if she can then sue is out. but it is clearly within storms limit to do this. then it's ben and reed VS spidey, storm, wolverine, and colossus. i'd say the other 4 win

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:00 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This could be close but the FF are far better team fighters making this somewhat imbalanced, Sue has become MUCH stronger, and Reed is still questionable.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:09 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well the FF are fighting 4 very, very good strategists

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:11 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Why is Wolverine always thrown into these fights where he's really not very relevant considering the other players?

Imo the FF take it. They're a better unit and I agree Sue is one of Marvel's very powerful women. They're four good strategists (well I dunno bout Piotr) but they don't have any time to learn to work together as a unit as effectively as the FF.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:14 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That is a good point as well: SPEEDBALL SPECIAL.

Spiderman could take torch,as he's more resourceful and experienced, these two have helped each other in the past.

Colossus could barely take thing. But he would serve a greater purpose, launching Spiderman and Wolverine towards their opponents.

Reed and wolverine could be a tie, I don't see how they would defeat the other, but I'm leaning towards wolverine.

Storm and Sue could very well be a draw, because storm has more versatility and distancing.

I say tie, but 1on1 the FF wouldn't fare as well, but seeing as they are a team, and FF work together constantly I could see it thier favor as well.

Considerin that 3 members are Xmen, they work well fine, and spiderman should fit right in with them, so I say tie for now.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:18 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well conssidering spiderman has worked very well with storm and wolverine that shouldn't be a problem, and colossus trusts storm all the way, they would work well together. sue can't hide in this because storm is able to alter her sences to see energy patterns and heat signatures. projecting her powers inside of sue's shield would be well within storms capabilities. torch isn't really questionable here seeing as storm has already beaten him and she snuffed his flame easily twice. the only real problems are fantastic and sue, though fantastic can be taken out by heat or cold i am pretty sure.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:18 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Mmmm....thats assuming that those people take eachother on....anyone could take anyone.....at what temp does Colossus melt? cuz im sure that Torch can reach it.....also what is anyone (exept storm) gonna do if sue puts them in a individual forcefields.....and storm would be the only problem cuz even if she is in a bubble she can still work her powers....idk right now

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:22 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Temporary lapse of judgement made me think these were four random characters. 3 are X-Men they'd work fine together embarrasment
Spidey as an addition shouldn't stir things up too bad.

I'm thinking tie but with a slight lean towards FF.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:24 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

As the lineups stand id go for the F4. That is such a rubbish Xmen lineup. No one is more suited to take out HT than here than Storm but with her out of the picture the rest are done for. Thing occupies Peter and Wolverine and Spidey dont stand a chance against the teamwork of IW and MrF

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:27 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spidey could take care of torch, he has helped him fine in the past, and Johhny has been beaten by those not too impressive.

Storm would be better against Sue IMO

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:29 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Why is wolverine here, is he a hit soaker for sue or something? Or was he just put here to have more people put their opinions on?

He can't attack airbornes, he has short range, he's pretty obsolete here really.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:30 PM