KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FF vs. Flash and Steel

FF vs. Flash and Steel
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

FF vs. Flash and Steel

FF has an hour of prep

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:00 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

bah....reed makes an anti speed force device and blam they kick his butt and IW makes a bubble in the armor of steel and expands....nff said...unlees he cant make that device in an hour...hmmmm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Torch could be the FF's salvation. If he completley lets go, Steel and Flash would be burnt to a crisp, along with the rest of the Earth. He can get hotter than a Supernova.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Diamond
Restricted

Account Restricted

thing and invisible woman could take out steel rather quickly.reed and johnny take out flash .

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:55 AM
Dr. Diamond is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Diamond a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Diamond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reed makes a device to sapp the Flash' speed and the Thing just crumples up Steel's suit.F4 win easily.They don't even really need prep to beat the Flash and Steel.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:53 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I see it going something like this:

Reed: At last! It took me 60 minutes, but I finally built a device that will completely nullify Flash's speed. Now all I have to do is turn it on and...wha? I was just holding it! Wh...where did it go?

Flash: Looking for this?

Reed: H..how did you *pow*
Johnny: Reed! Flame o*pow*
Sue: Oh my! I'd better put up my *pow*
Thing: It's cl*pow*

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:45 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

lol
But I think that wont happen. They must first stop Flash.
Reed has surely a device to stop Flash, I mean creates stuff like that
since years, he definitley has a suitable device in his toy box.

Dont forget FF are one of the best Teams.
I think this goes 4 the Fantastic.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:04 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Flash and Steel win.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:08 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Invisible Woman sets up a few thousand razor sharp invisible jagged walls.
They all kick back as Flash runs near light speed in 1000 bloody peices.

Thing then beats Steel.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:57 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

...Are you guys serious?

Arg.

Do you guys have any idea how fast Flash is?

And wait, you guys really think Reed will develop an anti-speed device? The same speed that comes from the mystical/galactic/universal Speed Force?

I highly doubt it. Reed is probably the smartest person in MU, but that's pushing it I think.

Flash could have them all dead/K.O.ed/whatever instantly. He would look like he never moved. Actually, Steel can just go home and watch a baseball game or something. He's not needed here.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:08 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
Thing: It's cl*pow*
Hmm. . . Would it be more of a whappity whappity whappity?

OR was it steel being speed enhanced to do the hitting?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash could have them all dead/K.O.ed/whatever instantly. He would look like he never moved. Actually, Steel can just go home and watch a baseball game or something. He's not needed here.
Minor problem. . . Thing isn't exactly a lightweight. . .

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:16 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I never said he wasn't.

Flash would vibrate inside of Thing, causing Thing to explode.

Basically, sucks for Thing.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:01 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Creshosk
Hmm. . . Would it be more of a whappity whappity whappity?

Nah, definitely a pow. with an I.M.P with love.

quote:
Invisible Woman sets up a few thousand razor sharp invisible jagged walls.
They all kick back as Flash runs near light speed in 1000 bloody peices.

IW: Let's see how Flash deals with a few thousand raz...*pow*

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:04 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

the thing is what if she does it during prep........?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:06 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

If the y fight in MU then Flash goes down, why? No speed force in the MU.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:06 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Blair Wind
the thing is what if she does it during prep........?

Then how is anyone on her own team going to go anywhere without stepping on them?

Besides, Flash at lightspeeds doesn't really make contact with anything...he becomes something of an energy form. Which is why he can run over water or through buildings in straight lines.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:09 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

mmm she makes bubbles for them to live in? so then they are like mouse on wheel?? mmmm...

alright the thing that makes me wonder is can he make a device like that that is automatically on when the battle starts....(turned it on during prep) also we can get technicall and say if the battle is in the marvel universe then flash HAS NO POWERS...lol....idk i just make stuff up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:22 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, if you're going to put artificial constraints on the Flash like that, then it's not really the Flash anymore, is it? That's like when JP was all, "Well, if Batman were in the real world, I could beat him because he wouldn't have all his skills".

The fact that people are struggling to come up with HIGHLY creative scenarios in which the FF don't get owned shows that more than likely, they do...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:27 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

the thing is prep...who the hell knows what Reed could do....if nothing of course Flash kicks there asses

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Creshosk

Originally posted by Arahan
If the y fight in MU then Flash goes down, why? No speed force in the MU.
There's a suspension of this concept for the purpose of these fights.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:36 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote