KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Azreal as Batman vs Black Panther

Azreal as Batman vs Black Panther
Started by: Onikirimaru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Azreal as Batman vs Black Panther

Azreal in the "final version" of the batman armor he made. Tough call for me, although Id say Azreal could win it. Not entirely convinced though, since Im kinda rusty on Panther's abilities. Azreals' got some pimpin' armor and claws, and seemed to be on the same level as Batman fighting wise, since he managed to beat Bane, who sidelined Bruce.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:04 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Azrael's a crazily skilled hand-to-hand combat, even moreso when it comes to swords and his gauntlet daggers (neither of which he has in the form you presented, however). He isn't, however, as good a tactician as Batman or BP as I recall and thus I think it'd be a hard fight, but T'Challa could take him out with a good plan. In a straight up fight, T'Challa would go down hard.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:16 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Wow, no love for Az or BP huh, maybe if I said Azreal vs Superman Prime there would have been like 500 replies by now.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:02 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

its Azrael dammit!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:05 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

For the sake of arguement, how would Black Panther prepare to defeat Azreal Batman.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:07 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

T'Challa would take this. Azrael's armor is vulnerable to Panther's anti-metal vibranium claws and armor; he'd slice through it with either the claws or his energy knife. T'Challa is also a far better tactician and can be just as ruthless as Azrael is if the need arises.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:18 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Seems fairly straight foreward but that would just be a standup fight, would BP be able to beat Az in a straight up fight?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:24 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

No weapons/hand to hand, or all toys at play?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:52 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

All the toys.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:58 PM
chilled monkey

Good match, but I'd say BP. Azreal Batman was too unstable. If Nightwing could give him a good fight, BP will probably win.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:40 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by illadelph12
T'Challa would take this. Azrael's armor is vulnerable to Panther's anti-metal vibranium claws and armor; he'd slice through it with either the claws or his energy knife. T'Challa is also a far better tactician and can be just as ruthless as Azrael is if the need arises.

Azrael beat the shit out of batman like it was a joke. Azbats is worse than normal Azrael though, so I'd give it to BP. Normal Azrael would skin BP alive, at in the last arcs of Azrael, he physically should have been dead. He fought an incarnation of St. Dumas (A holy patron), then proceeded to beat Batman like he was a little girl, toss him in a river, run downstream and fish his half-dead ass out of the river.

Batman KNOWS and has stated several times that he couldn't take Azrael. Azrael is THE man.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:16 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

The System screws everyone.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:18 PM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Azrael beat the shit out of batman like it was a joke. Azbats is worse than normal Azrael though, so I'd give it to BP. Normal Azrael would skin BP alive, at in the last arcs of Azrael, he physically should have been dead. He fought an incarnation of St. Dumas (A holy patron), then proceeded to beat Batman like he was a little girl, toss him in a river, run downstream and fish his half-dead ass out of the river.

Batman KNOWS and has stated several times that he couldn't take Azrael. Azrael is THE man.

True, but as you pointed out, when he was 'Azrael Batman' he wasn't as powerful as regular Azrael.Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it have to do with the fact that wearing the Bat-suit caused the System to malfunction?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 08:54 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

What ?? NO Bruce fans...??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:53 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by chilled monkey
True, but as you pointed out, when he was 'Azrael Batman' he wasn't as powerful as regular Azrael.Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it have to do with the fact that wearing the Bat-suit caused the System to malfunction?

The bat-suit enhanced his strength and durability, but it not only messed with his ability to access the System, but it was too bulky for him to move around easily in. Not only that, but the System can only be fully accessed when garbed in the holy vestements of Azrael.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:41 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

´
If Phanter carries around his vibranium claws its a nod for him. Skillwise....theyr about even ( someone disagres? let me know been some time i read Az as bats. ) Physically both are enchanted too.

Phanter gets another nod for being much better at prep and better than Az at smarts.

Hmmmm good fight Oni.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:46 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by olympian
´
If Phanter carries around his vibranium claws its a nod for him. Skillwise....theyr about even ( someone disagres? let me know been some time i read Az as bats. ) Physically both are enchanted too.

Phanter gets another nod for being much better at prep and better than Az at smarts.

Hmmmm good fight Oni.

Horrible fight, Panther would rape Azbats like it was nothing. Normal Azrael, I'd give it to him. He is only slightly less durable than Azbats, and is still stronger than Batman. Normal Azrael is equal to Panther physically, the system gives him better combat prowess, but Panther has better weaponry.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:44 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Thanks Olympian, I try to pose questions that would really be open to debate, as opposed to stuff like User: SUPESPEDBLITX Topic: Superman vs Somebody else Post: SUPERMAN SPEDBLITZ HIM!

This case I couldnt really decide who would win, so I thought it would be a good match up.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:58 PM