KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade Vs Wolverine

Blade Vs Wolverine
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

Blade Vs Wolverine

ITS MIDNIGHT AND WOLVERINES WALKING THE STREETS AN BLADES JUST FINISHED A PAC OF VAMPS WOLVERINE THOUGHT HE WAQS A MURDER SO WHO WILL WIN

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:59 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

you know i was juss playin right

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:04 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Blade wins this one . . . Just don't vamp Wolvie, or else he could take out all the heroes in manhatten . . which would lead to a stand off against the Punisher+Doc Strange . . and depending on who wins (could go either way at that point) Wolverine might become the leader of the vampires in another world or this one. . .

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:09 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

so u read that what if too huh?

its one of my favorites

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
so u read that what if too huh?

its one of my favorites
Mine too. smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:23 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Now starts the 2 month countdonw until the next Blade vs Wolverine thread... I can hardly wait.

sigh...we didn't even get a month this time

Wolverine kicks the crap out of Blade since the day walkers only edge is a slight stregth one... and Wolverine is leagues above him in skill, has a healing factor, a massive damage soak and is faster then Blade

Now stats the 1 month countdown until the next Blade vs Wolverine thread... so exciting sad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:40 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
sigh...we didn't even get a month this time

Wolverine kicks the crap out of Blade since the day walkers only edge is a slight stregth one... and Wolverine is leagues above him in skill, has a healing factor, a massive damage soak and is faster then Blade
So, Blade is nowhere in Dracula's leauge?

No healing factor?

Yeah. . . Hmm. . .

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:41 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Creshosk
So, Blade is nowhere in Dracula's leauge?

No healing factor?

Yeah. . . Hmm. . .

Hell I have a healing factor (and so does every one on this board) but like mine Blade's isn't anything to talk about

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

wolvie is slower than blade

he gets shot, hit, cut up in almost every book

i think hes faster than the average human, but slower than ppl with considerable skill.

de man is a damage magnet. eitehr taht or he loves to show off his healing factor

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:45 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

i think hes faster than the average human, but slower than ppl with considerable skill.

de man is a damage magnet. eitehr taht or he loves to show off his healing factor

He gets shot and cut because he can take the damage in stride with out any ill effects. It is much faster for Wolverine to run straight through a hail of gun fire and into an mob of armed men then it is to dodge all the bullets and avoiding all his enemies attacks plus it leaves his enemies extremely vulnerable to his attacks. Superman hardly ever dodges bullets either, not because he can't.... because it would be a massive waste of time

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:49 PM
Creshosk

Dude, wolverine IS "someone with considerable skill". He's one of the most skilled fighters in the MU . . . Superman is fast enough to dodge bullets. . . what does he do? He doesn't dodge them, he bounces them off his chest. . .

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:54 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Creshosk
Dude, wolverine IS "someone with considerable skill". He's one of the most skilled fighters in the MU . . . Superman is fast enough to dodge bullets. . . what does he do? He doesn't dodge them, he bounces them off his chest. . .

Well put

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:02 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Blade never wins any battle so you should of known. Anyway I Agree wolverine takes it because he ad skeleton,healing factor, and claws.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote