KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Gladiator

Doomsday vs Gladiator
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Doomsday vs Gladiator

Doomsday only has one life...and this fight take place before the death of superman...so he can die of physical strength..who wins....debate

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:43 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

DD dies.

Speed , Powers , Strength all Gladiator will beat the shit out of DD.

Read my sig smile

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Death of Superman one?

He dies. And alot faster than he did against Supes.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:47 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Confidence is the key my friends

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:48 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

DoS Doomsday doesnt win again none of the Top marvel guys anyway.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:54 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

If this is DOS Doomsday, then he loses very fast.

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jul 16th, 2005 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:45 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

kg, in ff 250, when his (BWHHAHAHAAHAH) 'confidence' dropped, invisible woman KO'D glads' overrated ass with a tiny jab of a force field!! what the hell's gonna happen to his (BWHAHAHAHAHAH) 'confidence' when dd keeps getting up from every single thing glads throws at him?? not sure? i can give a clue - see 1997 hulk annual. ko'd by sue storm. ko'd by thor (twice). ko'd by hulk. eaks out a win against old-style colossus. oh yeah, but he'll beat doomsday . . . with his track record, i actually like YOUR odds at beating him in a straight up fight, kg!

and great sig. glads can collapse stars? whoopee - supes 1000 000 can simply blow them out . . . heheh. and you tell ME to stick with what's been shown in comics . . .

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:04 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

However if it's Hunters/Prey Doomsday than he wins. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:07 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

Oh my god i would spend serious money for Doomsady to kicks this guys Shiar sphincter . Just to annoy KGKG.

Not like i dont like you Bro you are a sound guy ,but you like Glads wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink sad wink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:07 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
kg, in ff 250, when his (BWHHAHAHAAHAH) 'confidence' dropped, invisible woman KO'D glads' overrated ass with a tiny jab of a force field!! what the hell's gonna happen to his (BWHAHAHAHAHAH) 'confidence' when dd keeps getting up from every single thing glads throws at him?? not sure? i can give a clue - see 1997 hulk annual. ko'd by sue storm. ko'd by thor (twice). ko'd by hulk. eaks out a win against old-style colossus. oh yeah, but he'll beat doomsday . . . with his track record, i actually like YOUR odds at beating him in a straight up fight, kg!

and great sig. glads can collapse stars? whoopee - supes 1000 000 can simply blow them out . . . heheh. and you tell ME to stick with what's been shown in comics . . .

Strong enough to collapse stars

FF------ when Gladiator fought Thor while he weak ------ still thor couldn't beat him.

Thor speed was so amped up that (they seem invisible to the naked eyes) still Gladiator while weak manage to scare Thor.

This is confident glad we talking about

The one that moves planet. nuff said

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:10 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Strong enough to collapse stars

FF------ when Gladiator fought Thor while he weak ------ still thor couldn't beat him.

Thor speed was so amped up that (they seem invisible to the naked eyes) still Gladiator while weak manage to scare Thor.

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)"

hAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahaha

Dude seriously !!!!!!!! laughing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:14 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by yahman
"Strong enough to collapse stars

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)"

hAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahaha

Dude seriously !!!!!!!! laughing

i am serious it happend , read the comic , that's what it says

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:16 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by kgkg
Strong enough to collapse stars

Gladiators powers are limitless ( with his confidence)

But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder). smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:18 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder).>>

ah, the hits just keep coming . . . (GREAT nova reference!!)

but don't forget - he'd beat doomsday!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

<<But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder).>>

ah, the hits just keep coming . . . (GREAT nova reference!!)

but don't forget - he'd beat doomsday!

I think Gladiator whould lose to Doomsday IMO. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:25 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by dvampire
But he gets beaten by Hulk, Cannonball, Blackbolt, Gambit, and Nova (Rich Ryder). smile

Hulk - bad writing , it not surprising ( he was written like a moron)
Cannonball - Never got beat, and he wasn't trying to kill the guy
Blackbolt ------ not surprising either ------ his scream will knock out almost anyone
Gambit --------- Confidence

Remember glads wasn’t using his speed , or any lethal powers against any of them

this is confident Gladiator

the one that moves 100X lightspeed , move planets with easy.

you will toss a planet at DD and game over.

Bloodlust

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:27 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk - bad writing , it not surprising ( he was written like a moron)
Cannonball - Never got beat, and he wasn't trying to kill the guy
Blackbolt ------ not surprising either ------ his scream will knock out almost anyone
Gambit --------- Confidence

Remember glads wasn’t using his speed , or any lethal powers against any of them

this is confident Gladiator

the one that moves 100X lightspeed , move planets with easy.

you will toss a planet at DD and game over.

Bloodlust

Doomsdays will Survive and continue to beat the crap out of him. He can travel that fast but he can't fight that fast. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:29 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

What's with all the Supes/Glads comparison leo?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:31 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Doomsdays will Survive and continue to beat the crap out of him. He can travel that fast but he can't fight that fast. smile

BS. laughing Same can be said about Superman.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:31 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol not true he can travel and fight that fast

Thor/FF : were amp in speed that no one couldn't see him .

Gladiator saw them and fought Thor.

THat's confident Glad for you ------- and ya he was weak at that time

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:32 AM