KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Corps VS. Orion, Darkseid, Kalibak

Thor Corps VS. Orion, Darkseid, Kalibak
This poll is closed.
Thor Corps 3 60.00%
Orion, Darkseid, Kalibak 2 40.00%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Who takes it?

Thor Corps:

Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill(From Stormbreaker Saga)
Thunderstrike

VS.

Orion
Darkseid(Current)
Kalibak

No prep

Battle takes place on earth.

Debate.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:04 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Thor Corps:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:07 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good thread.
Kalibak isn't much in the weapons area, he just has a big stick he hits people with.

Orion is at least equal to classic Thor and DS (well written) is a smidge above Thor.

I don't know much about Thunderstrike....

I can't tell the winner right now.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Thunderstike is slightly less powerful than Thor. He has held his own against powerhouses. That's why I matched him up with Kalibak. Orion could very well defeat Thor, but Beta from the Stormbreaker Saga could very well defeat Darkseid.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:15 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Kalibak is mean.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Lol, read Stormbreaker. BRB would lay the smack down on DS's candy ass.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:16 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

very very close match

the DC team has the strongest and weakest guys: Darkseid and Kalibak respectively

the Thor Corp is more well balanced

I see Kalibak getting knocked out early so it would be a 3 vs 2 situation in which case I'll give it to the Thor Corps

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:18 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've heard a lot recently about BRB, but I still remember the old Darkseid who made the whole universe tremble.

I dunno, probably Thor corpes.
Kalibak is definatly the weaklink due to range.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:24 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

can someone give me a little info on thunderstrike , I know who Thor and beta ray bill are though)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can Thunderstrike deal with someone who is probably Thor's equal in strength and skill and his superior in durability?

Kalibak vs TS is hard to call.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:51 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Bump

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I don't know much about Thunderstrike...."

I've seen the pic but what is this guys history? I know nothing about him

Everyone keep reffering to BRB's power up in his recent stormbreaker saga. Could someone please clarify this aswell, because im not to sure that he was even given a power up.

Umm i dont know how powerful stormbreaker but i beleve that Kalliback is a level below Thor in the strength department.

I know Darksied has had some recent bad showings, but all characters go through this at one stage or another. I believe he is an overall badass who is probably slightly above the Sky father level in power. Niether BRB or classic Thor really have a chance against him. King Thor would be a better fight.

Apparently when Orion lets loose he is above Superman in strength and he has his planet shaking might of the Astro Harness and the wisdom of the motherbox. It is probably not in the same level as Moljnir but it does come close. This is a close fight which im not going to take the risk of calling.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:51 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yahman
"I don't know much about Thunderstrike...."

I've seen the pic but what is this guys history? I know nothing about him

Everyone keep reffering to BRB's power up in his recent stormbreaker saga. Could someone please clarify this aswell, because im not to sure that he was even given a power up.

Umm i dont know how powerful stormbreaker but i beleve that Kalliback is a level below Thor in the strength department.

I know Darksied has had some recent bad showings, but all characters go through this at one stage or another. I believe he is an overall badass who is probably slightly above the Sky father level in power. Niether BRB or classic Thor really have a chance against him. King Thor would be a better fight.

Apparently when Orion lets loose he is above Superman in strength and he has his planet shaking might of the Astro Harness and the wisdom of the motherbox. It is probably not in the same level as Moljnir but it does come close. This is a close fight which im not going to take the risk of calling.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Post crisis DS is not above skyfather level in power. Odin was dealing with Thanos and SS singlehandedly. SS on his own is a well matched foe for Supes and Supes hammers DS so no way. Especially when you consider that Thanos can handle SS like a ragdoll. DS is far from skyfather level. King Thor will tear him apart.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Did you read Stormbreaker Saga? Bill's tough. Thunderstrike and Kalibak are the links of each team, that's why I put them together.

But, I think Bill will defeat DS, then help Thor out with Orion, then they go on to help Thunderstrike put away Kalibak. Good fight though.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:36 PM