KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mindless,total out of control Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut

Mindless,total out of control Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Mindless,total out of control Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut

ok.. i know.. happened again... more than once...

but what could happen, if a out of control mindless Hulk clashes with Juggernaut ?

a out of controll Hulk is.. in my opinion.. the strongest purest form of Hulk in the universe ... no matter if in present of future..

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:16 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I still say stalemate when it comes to these two. I just can't see one defeating the other.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:29 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

Juggernaut by outlasting Hulk.

It may take years but Hulk would eventually die . For all his power Hulk is not unkillable like classic Juggernaut is.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:32 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

a hulk of that magnitude of rage is literally possible of anything. enchantments or not

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:10 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Except he will die sooner or later. That setback makes him actually in the end pretty vulnerable.

Until then he can be stalemated for quite some time like it was already showed.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:14 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

hulk all over the more he fights the more strength he gets and juggernauts strength is limited so eventually the hulk will win

Attachment: ultimatesavagea.gif
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:22 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by godking
Juggernaut by outlasting Hulk.

It may take years but Hulk would eventually die . For all his power Hulk is not unkillable like classic Juggernaut is.

In the Maestro's own words..."What part of Incredible do you not understand?"...

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/4021/resurrect3xx.jpg

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:10 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What does that image prove in this fight that he can rake leaves.
I hate to tell you this but it matters not Hulk will never be able to get past Jugg's enchantment. Raw poer vs Magic does not = magic negated.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:15 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

No you fool it doesnt prove he can rake leaves - if you actually paid attention you would see I was responding to a comment that Juggenaut is unkillable and the Hulk is - the Maestro clearly stating that NOT to be true.

LOL @ Raw power vs Magic = magic negated. I think you put far too much faith in the abilities of magic.

http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9757/featstimestorm9qs.jpg

Would you like more examples?

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:25 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I understood what you were trying to say but him saying it and being able to do it are two different things.
I would like more examples of actuall magic. He broke through the time stream that seems more scientific than magical since the laws of time are scientific.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Your telling me that STRENGTH alone breaking through the time stream is scientific?

That which gives Juggernaut's power is as "magical" as the time stream.

-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:35 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton
Your telling me that STRENGTH alone breaking through the time stream is scientific?

I know who you aresmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:36 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

LOL - u do? Enlighten me...

-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:38 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Really how would the time stream be magical it is based of physics and as Hulk has shown that is something he can do he can break the laws of physics. It is not as magical you think. Juggs is powered by very powerful magic I'm still waiting on the concrete image of him overcoming magic through physical means without some kind of extremem circumstance.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:38 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Right - I completely forgot that you were the expert on time travel. I beg you to justify exactly how you say that the time stream is bound by physical laws and not magical?

I am still waiting for some concrete image where you can show me Juggernaut's enchantment overcoming the Hulk. I think you forget exactly what War Hulk showed when it comes to the Juggernaut's limits.

He has a limit that can be reached by strength alone.

-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:44 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Right - I completely forgot that you were the expert on time travel. I beg you to justify exactly how you say that the time stream is bound by physical laws and not magical?

I am still waiting for some concrete image where you can show me Juggernaut's enchantment overcoming the Hulk. I think you forget exactly what War Hulk showed when it comes to the Juggernaut's limits.

He has a limit that can be reached by strength alone.
Oh yeah and you are. I hate to tell you this but time Travel has always been based on the ideas of Physics nothing new there. Hulk overcoming a scientific law wow he does that every month. Once again using War Hulk I see I have already stated that it was the celestial tech armor he was wearing that negated Jugg's enchantment not Hulk's pathetic strength. Hasn't Juggernaut already KOed Hulk before.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:48 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

The celestial tech armour only augmented the Hulk's already existing powers - which is his strength. It DID NOT give him EXTRA powers and abilities - all in all the Hulk would eventually be able to reach a strength level to surpass any physical feat even nagating Juggernauts PATHETIC enchantment - which is exactly what he did as War Hulk, only quicker big grin

-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:57 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

The Juggernaut has only SUCKER punched the Hulk to K.O him - Hulk has KO'ED Juggernaut many more times.

-

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:58 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The Juggernaut has only SUCKER punched the Hulk to K.O him - Hulk has KO'ED Juggernaut many more times.
Haha when has he KOed Juggs

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:02 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The celestial tech armour only augmented the Hulk's already existing powers - which is his strength. It DID NOT give him EXTRA powers and abilities - all in all the Hulk would eventually be able to reach a strength level to surpass any physical feat even nagating Juggernauts PATHETIC enchantment - which is exactly what he did as War Hulk, only quicker big grin
Oh yeah having Celestial energy coursing through his veins is really his own power right. Plus even then all he did was knock Juggs around he didn't even hurt him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:03 PM