KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Every member of KMC vs Luke Cage and Spider Woman

Every member of KMC vs Luke Cage and Spider Woman
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every member of KMC vs Luke Cage and Spider Woman

Can we prevail?

Last edited by armandovalles on Aug 5th, 2005 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:55 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

No no against Batman Captaion America maybe even Spiderman but anything higher than that no.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

there i changed it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:09 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How many memebers are on this site?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:11 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

about 20 thousand. hold on, i cant edit it any more cuz it s been more than 15 minutes but this is what im changing it to:

Every KMC member vs the New Avengers (no Sentry or Iron Man)

Last edited by armandovalles on Aug 5th, 2005 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:13 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Who is all in the enw Avengers just wanan make sure.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:14 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:21 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well we chould we would all just have to charge them 20 000 people charging is going to overwhelm them. I just hope we get like Bats and clubs and stuff.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:23 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Since i happen to be a member, we will have my awesome power of seduction and charm ( well, will only work on the female avengers).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:19 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

im a superhero. i fight a crazed male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. i think i could take these guys. not all of them, i could like fight cap while you guys hand the rests @$$es to them,........wait we have newjak and the c-master too. just me, c-master, and newjak could take them

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:25 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Me and Luke would have a dance off and he'd lose and then Spider Woman would see my skills and be like "i wanna go out with him!" and i wouldnt have to fight her and yes this does sound like i'm 11 yrs old

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:27 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black robb
Me and Luke would have a dance off and he'd lose and then Spider Woman would see my skills and be like "i wanna go out with him!" and i wouldnt have to fight her and yes this does sound like i'm 11 yrs old

and then after that i summon my cult following and they point and laugh at cage while yelling "your mother doesnt love you", then i sneak up on him while hes crying from his embarassing dancing loss and name-calling, and i use the awesome power of the Highlander and lightning strikes me and i decide this pathetic crying wretch isnt worth a mcleods time and go to taco bell.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:31 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

We would lose horribly.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:47 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah...we probably could not do anything to Cage. And we couldn't do anything that Wolverine couldn't heal from.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

99% of the heroic members try to taggle Cage.

Me? Ill go alone "against" Spider Woman.

One fight i dont mind losing at all.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:36 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by black robb

and then after that i summon my cult following and they point and laugh at cage while yelling "your mother doesnt love you", then i sneak up on him while hes crying from his embarassing dancing loss and name-calling, and i use the awesome power of the Highlander and lightning strikes me and i decide this pathetic crying wretch isnt worth a mcleods time and go to taco bell.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:02 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
im a superhero. i fight a crazed male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. i think i could take these guys. not all of them, i could like fight cap while you guys hand the rests @$$es to them,........wait we have newjak and the c-master too. just me, c-master, and newjak could take them

DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
DAMNED STRAIGHT!!!

see, tha c-master agrees.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 07:41 PM