KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mangog vs Enraged Hulk

Mangog vs Enraged Hulk
Started by: yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mangog vs Enraged Hulk

This has probably been done before many times.

But who Wins.

Intial Strength : Mangog (by some distance)
Durability : Mangog
Stamina : Hulk
Tatical Options : Mangog

I think Mangog takes this, What do you think

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:19 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

enraged hulk? i know there's Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Grey HUlk, Banner-Controlled Hulk, Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, and Maestro, but never knew about enraged

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:21 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Thor
enraged hulk? i know there's Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Grey HUlk, Banner-Controlled Hulk, Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, and Maestro, but never knew about enraged

Ok you illiterate cool guy. In English; Enraged means Angry. But if we have to use Lamemans terms i will refer to him as being ANGRY.
wink

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

You forgot - imo the strongest - a Hulk : Mindless Hulk (Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk are no "real" Hulks and Maestro... hm, well, okay maybe he is stronger than Mindless.)

Hm, off topic lol.

Despite the fact I always found that Mangog looks a bit ridiculous, he embodies A LOT of power. Probably too much for Hulk.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by who?-kid
You forgot - imo the strongest - a Hulk : Mindless Hulk (Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk are no "real" Hulks and Maestro... hm, well, okay maybe he is stronger than Mindless.)

Hm, off topic lol.

Despite the fact I always found that Mangog looks a bit ridiculous, he embodies A LOT of power. Probably too much for Hulk.

laughing

But i agree.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:45 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yahman
Ok you illiterate cool guy. In English; Enraged means Angry. But if we have to use Lamemans terms i will refer to him as being ANGRY.
wink

i know what it means. The thing is ive never heard of an incarnation titled Enraged Hulk

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:05 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

I dont even really know who Mangog is big grin - what are his powers/limits?!?

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:15 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton
I dont even really know who Mangog is big grin - what are his powers/limits?!?

Get someone else to scan in his profile from Immortal Thor .com

I don't know how to do it.

He's incredible Strong = I reckon Superman at his peak (although many think he's stronger)

Incredible Durable = God Blast did nothing to his exterior. Moljnir had to be shoved down his throat, b4 it had any effect. N.B. this probably is the same attack that sent Galactus crying.

He also has some control over magic: E.G. energy balsts from his mouth, and he past himself of as Odin for an extended period of time.

He is also kind of lame looking. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:32 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

where is the link to the scan?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:38 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

That Pic is Fan art therfore it doesn't count.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:44 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Not the prettiest fruit on the tree...

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:55 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton
Not the prettiest fruit on the tree...

big grin

Another ugly tree baby. cool

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:57 PM
DEVILHULK
Restricted

Account Restricted

some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

it happened on Alvaro's board

if someone is intersted i could find the related link

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:03 AM
DEVILHULK is currently offline Click here to Send DEVILHULK a Private Message Find more posts by DEVILHULK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's one lame ass looking motherfuc*er.

Hulk wins on the grounds that mangog looks stupid.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:06 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DEVILHULK
some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

if someone is intersted i could find the related link

He also answered the question of who was stronger, Hulk or Thanos.........he said Thanos.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"He's incredible Strong = I reckon Superman at his peak (although many think he's stronger)"

Thats because he is. He stood to Thor and Odin both using theyr powers and strenght at the same time, before. Hes a beast. Classic Mangog that is. Even the lowered version needed to be taken from one of Thor`s best attacks to be defeated.

"some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

if someone is intersted i could find the related link"

He said Hulk would win against classic Mangog? Yeah i want to see that one.

"That Pic is Fan art therfore it doesn't count."

If the point is to see how he looks, then it does. Thats how he is in the comics.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:31 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

mangog, without a doubt imo...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:55 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm well hhulk can be written up there with anyone on strength durability etc, just needs to get angry enough. if he is really pissed then mangog will need something more than strength to beat hulk as hulk is limitless here

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:17 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

If Mangog doesn't kill him before he gets strong enough. That's also a possibility wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:33 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote