KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TripleXXX vs Batman

TripleXXX vs Batman
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

TripleXXX vs Batman

both big ass mofo's who are in shape with bada** gadgets n can kick some total a**...who takes it???

IMO batman..XXX wouldnt be able to find the dark knight wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

does batman get the reality gem?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:26 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:32 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
?

does batman get the reality gem as part of his standard equipment?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:44 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

im sry but what is the reality gem?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:51 AM
supremthor

colossus17 stop f#cking with people head it wrong......................but it is fun.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:56 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by braz
im sry but what is the reality gem?

its part of the infinity gaunlet.....it gives the user control over basic concepts of reality within his immediate area....it gives u the abillity to create and destory matter and energy with thought....can also affect space.....batman uses it as his standard equipment thats how he is always able to snick up on superman and beat the shit out of the new gods and never get hurt and stuff....he stole it in a cross over.from thanos...and now he uses it..all the time.but dosent tell any1.they just assume he can do all those things casue he is "lucky"....and a master of "prep time"....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:59 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:07 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

no...no reality gem...im talkin about the batman in Batman Begins vs Vin Diesel XXX

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:34 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

batman could kick their asses just using his feet whilst sitting in a chair and eating alfreds crumpets.

and thats without the reality gem

with the reality gem he'd beat JP like a red headed step child

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:03 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
batman could kick their asses just using his feet whilst sitting in a chair and eating alfreds crumpets.

and thats without the reality gem

with the reality gem he'd beat JP like a red headed step child

comparing the reality gem to JP is like comparing toad to a fully fed pissed off galactus.....JP eats things like the IG and THOTU for lunch

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:08 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darius Stone would kill Batman.
His fighting skill is like he went through squads of highly-trained special ops navy ****in' seals and maximum military guards that didn't even come close to touchin' him.
He is so crafty he was in the inescapable house surrounded by everyone and he still got out undetected.
Homeboy has got skill.

Don't get me wrong Batman would give him a fight and some broken bones, but triple x would still win.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:19 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by jplatinum
Darius Stone would kill Batman.
His fighting skill is like he went through squads of highly-trained special ops navy ****in' seals and maximum military guards that didn't even come close to touchin' him.
He is so crafty he was in the inescapable house surrounded by everyone and he still got out undetected.
Homeboy has got skill.

Don't get me wrong Batman would give him a fight and some broken bones, but triple x would still win.

dude common JP u know as well as everyone else that the only dude that has a chance at batman is............well you

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:22 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was just really sick of people ridin' Batman's nuts.

I used to have real good fighting skills, but I don't know if I could beat him.
I just gave some scenarios, reasons, and data.
To beat him, I don't know.
Maybe, but I won't comment.

I was just sick of people ridin'
him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:29 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its great to see you back JP. So how come you have been depowered is Byrne writing you?

Originally posted by jplatinum
I was just really sick of people ridin' Batman's nuts.

I used to have real good fighting skills, but I don't know if I could beat him.
I just gave some scenarios, reasons, and data.
To beat him, I don't know.
Maybe, but I won't comment.

I was just sick of people ridin'
him.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Closing...XXX isn't comics, and the JP thing needs to be toned down a bit.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:16 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote