KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wendigo vs. Classic Juggernaut

Wendigo vs. Classic Juggernaut
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Wendigo vs. Classic Juggernaut

Wendigo is a very strong powerhouse... in past .. it took Sasquatch AND Hulk to beat him... so i think... even Classic Juggs has his troubles with him

what do you think ?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:25 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

WENDIGO Considering it took hulk and Someone else to beat him whilst Juggernaut and ABomination both lost to Hulk one time

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:13 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

i think that someone else was wolverine
and i thinj there was another time with sasquatch confused

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:19 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

wendigo cannot be killed....he is a spirit....but wendigo cannot harm juggs in any way....juggs will have more chance but juggs wtill wont beat him cause....physical damage only stops him for a limited time....you need some magical attacks to kill the wendigo or transfer his soul to some other dude......and although juggs is magical in nature he dosent have any magica attacks......stalemate

Last edited by Colossus21 on Aug 20th, 2005 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:19 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut would win he just to durable and has Immeasurable Stamina

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

And his strength was immeasurable

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackdeadpool
Restricted

Account Restricted

colosus17 wasup u probley dont remeber me cause i got band we hasd an arguement befo anyway

this is tough but i think wendigo wins just cause he is equal to hulk and it took wolverien and hulk to beat wendigo

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:45 PM
blackdeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send blackdeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by blackdeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ummmm see here's the thing...while wendi's unkillable..it's going to be hard to fight a battle when he's ripped limb from limb which is certainly within juggernaughts capabilities to do...hell look at what an enhanced sabretooth did to him...you think juggy can't do better?

Attachment: wendi7.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:56 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Wendigo lost his street credibility when he got beat by Sabretooth.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:04 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hardly...sabretooth is bad enough as is...give him an adamantium skeleton and physical enhancements and the guys definitely carrying around the bad mother****er wallet..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:30 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Im not saying ST is a punk. But he is not gonna be beating up Thor anytime soon

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:35 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

are you under the assumption that wendigo would? wait I'm confused.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:52 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

HAHAHA...no im saying ST is not on Jugs level.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:53 AM
jinzin

oh ok...well yeah..there's definitely no doubt about that....there aren't many people that are...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:55 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Let's not forget that wendigo is not a single entity, but a curse. The wendigo that Hulk and Sasquatch fought was not the same incarnation that sabretooth fought.

That being said, that fight between sabretooth and sasquatch taken from the aforementioned comic was a joke.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:12 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

be a good throw down

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:37 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mummy_guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

of course juggernaut

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:27 AM
mummy_guy is currently offline Click here to Send mummy_guy a Private Message Find more posts by mummy_guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

did I missed something?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:50 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote